OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Parents Take a Stand Against Harmful Medical Mandates in Schools: Walk Out Week Begins September 13 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Parents Take a Stand Against Harmful Medical Mandates in Schools: Walk Out Week Begins September 13 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Parents Take a Stand Against Harmful Medical Mandates in Schools: Walk Out Week Begins September 13 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Parents Take a Stand Against Harmful Medical Mandates in Schools: Walk Out Week Begins September 13 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Parents Take a Stand Against Harmful Medical Mandates in Schools: Walk Out Week Begins September 13 EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Parents Take a Stand Against Harmful Medical Mandates in Schools: Walk Out Week Begins September 13 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Parents Take a Stand Against Harmful Medical Mandates in Schools: Walk Out Week Begins September 13 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Parents Take a Stand Against Harmful Medical Mandates in Schools: Walk Out Week Begins September 13 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Parents Take a Stand Against Harmful Medical Mandates in Schools: Walk Out Week Begins September 13 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Parents Take a Stand Against Harmful Medical Mandates in Schools: Walk Out Week Begins September 13 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Parents Take a Stand Against Harmful Medical Mandates in Schools: Walk Out Week Begins September 13 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Parents Take a Stand Against Harmful Medical Mandates in Schools: Walk Out Week Begins September 13 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Parents Take a Stand Against Harmful Medical Mandates in Schools: Walk Out Week Begins September 13 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Parents Take a Stand Against Harmful Medical Mandates in Schools: Walk Out Week Begins September 13 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Parents Take a Stand Against Harmful Medical Mandates in Schools: Walk Out Week Begins September 13 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Parents Take a Stand Against Harmful Medical Mandates in Schools: Walk Out Week Begins September 13 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Parents Take a Stand Against Harmful Medical Mandates in Schools: Walk Out Week Begins September 13 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Parents Take a Stand Against Harmful Medical Mandates in Schools: Walk Out Week Begins September 13 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Parents Take a Stand Against Harmful Medical Mandates in Schools: Walk Out Week Begins September 13 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Parents Take a Stand Against Harmful Medical Mandates in Schools: Walk Out Week Begins September 13 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Parents Take a Stand Against Harmful Medical Mandates in Schools: Walk Out Week Begins September 13 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Parents Take a Stand Against Harmful Medical Mandates in Schools: Walk Out Week Begins September 13 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Parents Take a Stand Against Harmful Medical Mandates in Schools: Walk Out Week Begins September 13

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Parents Take a Stand Against Harmful Medical Mandates in Schools: Walk Out Week Begins September 13 Read-1320x743

Parents Take a Stand Against Harmful Medical Mandates in Schools: Walk Out Week Begins September 13

TCTL editor’s note: To join in solidarity with other parents by signing the pledge, click HERE.
Walk Out Week is organized by Children’s Health Defense.

CHD – Walk Out Week Pledge
by Children’s Health Defense
August 20, 2021

Given the current data on the harms and ineffectiveness of masks, the high-rate of injury and death from the COVID-19 vaccine and the very low rate of serious illness, hospitalization and death from COVID, parents have had enough of politically motivated mandates that ignore the physical health and emotional wellbeing of their children.
Parents are rising! Parents everywhere are now saying:
I refuse to co-parent with the government.
I refuse to let my child be a guinea pig for big pharma.
I refuse to mask my child, knowing that it is not safe nor effective in preventing the spread of COVID-19.
I refuse to be coerced or bullied into giving my child an experimental COVID injection that has no long-term safety studies especially when the risks of COVID in children is low.
I refuse to allow my child to be harmed for the sake of profits to the pharmaceutical industry and the illusion of safety for others.
I refuse to sit quietly as our constitutional rights and freedoms are slowly removed from this generation of children.
Enough is enough! As a parent it’s my job to project my children and I will not comply with these mandates!
I am taking a stand against schools with policies and procedures I know will do more harm than good for my child.
I pledge to be a part of peaceful non-compliance by keeping my children home the week of September 13th as an act of protest against mandates.
Sign the pledge here: _____________________
Print out the pledge and share pictures of your homeschooling experience the week of September 13th as you educate your children and use hashtags #ParentRising #WalkOutWeek #MyChildMyChoice

:copyright:August 2021 Children’s Health Defense, Inc. This work is reproduced and distributed with the permission of Children’s Health Defense, Inc. Want to learn more from Children’s Health Defense? Sign up for free news and updates from Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. and the Children’s Health Defense. Your donation will help to support us in our efforts.
Connect with Children’s Health Defense

https://truthcomestolight.com/parents-take-a-stand-against-harmful-medical-mandates-in-schools-walk-out-week-begins-september-13/?utm_source=mailpoet&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=new-posts-are-available-at-truth-comes-to-light_16

Thanks to: https://truthcomestolight.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum