OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Brisbane, Australia Streets Come Alive With the Sound of Freedom EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Brisbane, Australia Streets Come Alive With the Sound of Freedom EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Brisbane, Australia Streets Come Alive With the Sound of Freedom EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Brisbane, Australia Streets Come Alive With the Sound of Freedom EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Brisbane, Australia Streets Come Alive With the Sound of Freedom EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Brisbane, Australia Streets Come Alive With the Sound of Freedom EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Brisbane, Australia Streets Come Alive With the Sound of Freedom EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Brisbane, Australia Streets Come Alive With the Sound of Freedom EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Brisbane, Australia Streets Come Alive With the Sound of Freedom EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Brisbane, Australia Streets Come Alive With the Sound of Freedom EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Brisbane, Australia Streets Come Alive With the Sound of Freedom EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Brisbane, Australia Streets Come Alive With the Sound of Freedom EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Brisbane, Australia Streets Come Alive With the Sound of Freedom EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Brisbane, Australia Streets Come Alive With the Sound of Freedom EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Brisbane, Australia Streets Come Alive With the Sound of Freedom EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Brisbane, Australia Streets Come Alive With the Sound of Freedom EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Brisbane, Australia Streets Come Alive With the Sound of Freedom EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Brisbane, Australia Streets Come Alive With the Sound of Freedom EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Brisbane, Australia Streets Come Alive With the Sound of Freedom EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Brisbane, Australia Streets Come Alive With the Sound of Freedom EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Brisbane, Australia Streets Come Alive With the Sound of Freedom EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Brisbane, Australia Streets Come Alive With the Sound of Freedom EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Brisbane, Australia Streets Come Alive With the Sound of Freedom

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Brisbane, Australia Streets Come Alive With the Sound of Freedom Brisbane-1320x743

Brisbane, Australia Streets Come Alive With the Sound of Freedom

Tens of thousands rally to protest against ‘green tick’ tyranny
by Yasmin Sawyer, Rebel News
December 22, 2021

As many as 100,000 people packed the streets of Brisbane on the weekend to protest against vaccine mandates and other authoritarian measures brought in as part of Queensland’s management of the global pandemic.
Marching under the banner of ‘The People’s Revolution’ the crowd moved through Southbank and gathered at Musgrave Park where a party atmosphere filled the grounds with no green tick requirements in sight.
While there was some tension as the large group passed by venues requiring vaccine passes, the protest was overwhelmingly positive and went ahead without incident.

Brisbane, Australia Streets Come Alive With the Sound of Freedom EK9hFSkd_normal

Rebel News Australia
@RebelNews_AU

Live shot from the Brisbane protest against mandatory vaccinations where tens of thousands have gathered in and around Musgrave Park.

Brisbane, Australia Streets Come Alive With the Sound of Freedom FG3lxLaVkAQFqTB?format=jpg&name=medium

12:07 AM · Dec 18, 2021

The crowds were again diverse, made up of parents seeking to represent a more hopeful future for their children, to concerned grandparents, business owners affected by the pandemic and others concerned about the impact of overbearing government control.
As an 18-year-old, I served this country in war,” said one attendee.
And I think it’s disgusting now as a 71-year-old that I have to fight for my own freedom. I’m not allowed in the RSL to have a meal because I haven’t been double-jabbed.
This country has just fallen apart.
Others also expressed their sadness for how the government has treated segments of the community, especially those health carers and essential workers hailed last year as the heroes of the pandemic response.
I lost my job after 35 years of nursing,” said one of the many nurses impacted by the mandates.

https://truthcomestolight.com/brisbane-australia-streets-come-alive-with-the-sound-of-freedom/?utm_source=mailpoet&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=new-posts-are-available-at-truth-comes-to-light_16
Thanks to: https://truthcomestolight.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum