OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Video: Joe Rogan Addresses Spotify Hate Train EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Video: Joe Rogan Addresses Spotify Hate Train EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Video: Joe Rogan Addresses Spotify Hate Train EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Video: Joe Rogan Addresses Spotify Hate Train EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Video: Joe Rogan Addresses Spotify Hate Train EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Video: Joe Rogan Addresses Spotify Hate Train EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Video: Joe Rogan Addresses Spotify Hate Train EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Video: Joe Rogan Addresses Spotify Hate Train EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Video: Joe Rogan Addresses Spotify Hate Train EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Video: Joe Rogan Addresses Spotify Hate Train EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Video: Joe Rogan Addresses Spotify Hate Train EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Video: Joe Rogan Addresses Spotify Hate Train EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Video: Joe Rogan Addresses Spotify Hate Train EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Video: Joe Rogan Addresses Spotify Hate Train EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Video: Joe Rogan Addresses Spotify Hate Train EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Video: Joe Rogan Addresses Spotify Hate Train EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Video: Joe Rogan Addresses Spotify Hate Train EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Video: Joe Rogan Addresses Spotify Hate Train EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Video: Joe Rogan Addresses Spotify Hate Train EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Video: Joe Rogan Addresses Spotify Hate Train EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Video: Joe Rogan Addresses Spotify Hate Train EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Video: Joe Rogan Addresses Spotify Hate Train EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Video: Joe Rogan Addresses Spotify Hate Train

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Video: Joe Rogan Addresses Spotify Hate Train

Date: January 31, 2022Author: Nwo Report 

“I am not interested in only talking to people that have one perspective”

Video: Joe Rogan Addresses Spotify Hate Train Image-1482

Source: Steve Watson
Joe Rogan has broken his silence on the ongoing effort by musicians and other celebrities to censor his podcast on Spotify.

Following Neil Young’s decision to throw his weight behind ‘200 doctors’ (who are not all doctors, and many of whom are just disgruntled leftist trolls and trans activist types on social media) who called for Rogan to be booted off the platform, other ‘celebrities’ including Prince Harry and Megan Markle have jumped on the Rogan hate train.
TRENDING: WOW! What Was That in the Sky Over Oak Cliff, Dallas Texas Last Week?
Addressing the situation in an Instagram post, Rogan noted “I’m just a person who sits down with people and has conversations with them,” adding “Have I got things wrong before? Absolutely. But I try to correct things if I have done, because I am interested in telling the truth and finding out what the truth is.”
Rogan defended his interviews with Dr. Peter McCullough and Dr. Robert Malone, describing them as “very highly credentialed, highly intelligent, very accomplished” medical experts.
Rogan also pointed out that he has had plenty of other guests on his show with differing opinions on COVID treatments and vaccines.
“I am interested in having interesting conversations with people that have differing opinions. I am not interested in only talking to people that have one perspective,” Rogan asserted.
He continued, “That’s one of the reasons I had Sanjay Gupta on, who I respect very much and I really enjoyed our conversation together. He has a different opinion to those two people.”
“I had Michael Osterholm on at the beginning of the pandemic. He’s on President Biden’s COVID-19 Advisory Board. I had Dr. Peter Hotez who is a vaccine expert,” Rogan added.
“I am interested in finding out what’s correct and how people come to those conclusions and what the facts are,” he emphasised.
Watch:

https://youtu.be/dSqLWrSVWaY

Rogan also noted that Spotify has agreed to place disclaimers on any content, including his own, related to COVID.
“One of things Spotify wants to do, that I agree with, is that at the beginning of these controversial podcasts—specifically the ones about COVID—is to put a disclaimer and say that you should speak with your physician and that these people and the opinions that they express are contrary to the opinions of the consensus of experts, which I think is very important. Sure. Have that on there. I’m very happy with that,” Rogan stated.
He also said he is “very sorry” that Spotify is “taking so much heat” on the situation, and added that he is “not mad” at Neil Young , whom he is a “huge fan” of.
Spotify has reportedly had $2 billion wiped off their market value owing to the backlash against Rogan.
However, the podcast host said he disagrees with the label ‘misinformation’ being applied to the shows he did with Malone and McCullough.

Video: Joe Rogan Addresses Spotify Hate Train PljeBt16_normal

Paul Joseph Watson

@PrisonPlanet

The coordinated targeting of Rogan has little to do with vaccines and everything to do with the regime's panic at the fact that someone with such a huge platform isn't under their control.
4:49 AM · Jan 31, 2022

Speaking directly to his listeners Rogan said “My pledge to you is that I will do my best to try to balance out these more controversial viewpoints with other people’s perspectives so we can maybe find a better point of view.”
He added, “I don’t want to just show the contrary opinion to what the narrative is. I want to show all kinds of opinions, so that we can all figure out what’s going on—and not just about COVID, about everything. About health, about fitness wellness, the state of the world itself.”
Rogan concluded, “And even thank you to the haters because it’s good to have some haters. It makes you reassess what you’re doing and put things into perspective. I think that’s good, too.” 
One celebrity who has responded positively to Rogan’s post is Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson, who replied “Great stuff here brother. Perfectly articulated. Look forward to coming on one day and breaking out the tequila with you.”

https://nworeport.me/2022/01/31/video-joe-rogan-addresses-spotify-hate-train/
Thanks to: https://nworeport.me

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum