OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Ottawa Police Hand Out Notices To Truckers- Get Out Now Or Be Arrested EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Ottawa Police Hand Out Notices To Truckers- Get Out Now Or Be Arrested EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Ottawa Police Hand Out Notices To Truckers- Get Out Now Or Be Arrested EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Ottawa Police Hand Out Notices To Truckers- Get Out Now Or Be Arrested EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Ottawa Police Hand Out Notices To Truckers- Get Out Now Or Be Arrested EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Ottawa Police Hand Out Notices To Truckers- Get Out Now Or Be Arrested EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Ottawa Police Hand Out Notices To Truckers- Get Out Now Or Be Arrested EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Ottawa Police Hand Out Notices To Truckers- Get Out Now Or Be Arrested EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Ottawa Police Hand Out Notices To Truckers- Get Out Now Or Be Arrested EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Ottawa Police Hand Out Notices To Truckers- Get Out Now Or Be Arrested EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Ottawa Police Hand Out Notices To Truckers- Get Out Now Or Be Arrested EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Ottawa Police Hand Out Notices To Truckers- Get Out Now Or Be Arrested EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Ottawa Police Hand Out Notices To Truckers- Get Out Now Or Be Arrested EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Ottawa Police Hand Out Notices To Truckers- Get Out Now Or Be Arrested EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Ottawa Police Hand Out Notices To Truckers- Get Out Now Or Be Arrested EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Ottawa Police Hand Out Notices To Truckers- Get Out Now Or Be Arrested EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Ottawa Police Hand Out Notices To Truckers- Get Out Now Or Be Arrested EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Ottawa Police Hand Out Notices To Truckers- Get Out Now Or Be Arrested EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Ottawa Police Hand Out Notices To Truckers- Get Out Now Or Be Arrested EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Ottawa Police Hand Out Notices To Truckers- Get Out Now Or Be Arrested EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Ottawa Police Hand Out Notices To Truckers- Get Out Now Or Be Arrested EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Ottawa Police Hand Out Notices To Truckers- Get Out Now Or Be Arrested EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ottawa Police Hand Out Notices To Truckers- Get Out Now Or Be Arrested

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Ottawa Police Hand Out Notices To Truckers- Get Out Now Or Be Arrested

Date: February 16, 2022Author: Nwo Report

Demonstrators with children under 19-years-old face up to a $5,000 fine or five years in jail

Ottawa Police Hand Out Notices To Truckers- Get Out Now Or Be Arrested Image-854

Source: Kelen McBreen
As whistleblowers have repeatedly warned, the Ottawa police are preparing to engage in mass arrests of trucker convoy protesters.
The action comes just one day after Ottawa Police Chief Peter Sloly resigned over his mishandling of the protest.
Wednesday morning, RCMP officers were filmed handing out papers to the truckers warning of impending arrest if they do not go home immediately.
“You must leave the area now. Anyone blocking streets, or assisting others in the blocking of streets, are committing a criminal offence and you may be arrested,” the document states.
“If you are arrested, you may be released on bail depending on factors contained in Part XVI of the Criminal Code,” the notice continues, before claiming Ottawa residents have been denied the use and enjoyment of their property and that businesses have been forced to close.
Field note

Just got a gift…

Actually, I’ve asked for one! 😊#OttawaOccupation #Policing #Communication pic.twitter.com/dF4C4g7L8Y
— Joao Velloso (@VellosoJGV) February 16, 2022
Protesters are also warned they could be prevented from traveling to the USA in the future if apprehended.
Police say they have the ability to seize vehicles that are “part of this demonstration,” and those arrested for committing “illegal actions” could have their commercial vehicle and private drivers’ licenses suspended or revoked.
A demonstrator filmed as he collected his notice from officers and told them he did not plan on leaving despite the threat.

https://youtu.be/b5ktu0OLRwA

The feisty truckers quickly came up with a convenient drop box for officers to deliver the notices… a toilet.

Ottawa Police Hand Out Notices To Truckers- Get Out Now Or Be Arrested DQx6srpT_normal

Unacceptable Rowan
@canmericanized

Shortly after the Ottawa Police Service served protestors with notices to leave, this appears to be the outcome.

Ottawa Police Hand Out Notices To Truckers- Get Out Now Or Be Arrested FLu426SWUAA_XAm?format=jpg&name=small

Ottawa Police Hand Out Notices To Truckers- Get Out Now Or Be Arrested FLu426SWUAQPKdA?format=jpg&name=small

Ottawa Police Hand Out Notices To Truckers- Get Out Now Or Be Arrested FLu426RWUAM9-S0?format=jpg&name=small

10:49 AM · Feb 16, 2022

Under the recently declared federal Emergencies Act, citizens face penalties of up to a $5,000 fine and five years in prison if they have children under 19 with them at the Ottawa protest.
Ironically, the only danger the kids face is the violent group of armed minions of the state crashing down on the peaceful protest.
A reporter named Andrew Lawton is questioning the so-called emergency’s language, noting that the order states, “Anyone coming to Ottawa for the purpose of joining the ongoing demonstration is breaking the law.”
“I’m on my way tomorrow as a journalist. Will they dare try to stop me?” he asks.
Ottawa police are already taking their marching orders from Trudeau's so-called emergency. "Anyone coming to Ottawa for the purpose of joining the ongoing demonstration is breaking the law," they claim. I'm on my way tomorrow as a journalist. Will they dare try to stop me? pic.twitter.com/lUBGXhGwTx
— Andrew Lawton (@AndrewLawton) February 16, 2022
A Canadian named Tom thanked his nation’s forefathers for dying in the trenches so the country’s current citizens could live free.
“We fear for our grandchildren and our children,” he said, adding that he has no fear of being arrested. “If they want to come get me, I’m right here.”

https://youtu.be/Q0NOXvOyd6o

MORE HERE: https://nworeport.me/2022/02/16/ottawa-police-hand-out-notices-to-truckers-get-out-now-or-be-arrested/

Thanks to: https://nworeport.me

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum