OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
 It’s Just Nine Pages EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
 It’s Just Nine Pages EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
 It’s Just Nine Pages EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
 It’s Just Nine Pages EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
 It’s Just Nine Pages EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
 It’s Just Nine Pages EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
 It’s Just Nine Pages EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
 It’s Just Nine Pages EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
 It’s Just Nine Pages EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
 It’s Just Nine Pages EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
 It’s Just Nine Pages EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
 It’s Just Nine Pages EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
 It’s Just Nine Pages EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
 It’s Just Nine Pages EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
 It’s Just Nine Pages EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
 It’s Just Nine Pages EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
 It’s Just Nine Pages EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
 It’s Just Nine Pages EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
 It’s Just Nine Pages EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
 It’s Just Nine Pages EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
 It’s Just Nine Pages EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
 It’s Just Nine Pages EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

It’s Just Nine Pages

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 It’s Just Nine Pages Empty It’s Just Nine Pages Sun Mar 06, 2022 12:27 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

It’s Just Nine Pages Olga-tutunaru-jmatufkxehu-unsplash

It’s Just Nine Pages

March 5, 2022 

We all know that nothing gets the day rockin’ like a good kick to the crotch, and we’re going to need a numberless amount of them to wake up the benumbed minds who have swallowed, not just the glass of kool-aid, but the entire tank.
Maybe the following will provide a number of those kicks:
The Pfizer Vaccine Only Has 1,291 Side Effects! – by Emerald Robinson – via emeralddb3.substack.com
The FDA was forced by a judge to release clinical data on the COVID vaccines back in January and so 55,000 pages of documents were just released. The FDA had originally wanted to hide the data for 75 years and release it in 2096 because, of course, the FDA is basically engaged in a criminal conspiracy.
Hiding out in one appendix is the clinical data for Pfizer’s vaccine — which lists 1,291 adverse side effects in alphabetical order. Let’s give you just the bad things that can happen to people who took the Pfizer vaccine that start with the letter “a” to enjoy:
1p36 deletion syndrome; 2-Hydroxyglutaric aciduria; 5’nucleotidase increased; Acoustic neuritis; Acquired C1 inhibitor deficiency; Acquired epidermolysis bullosa; Acquired epileptic aphasia; Acute cutaneous lupus erythematosus; Acute disseminated encephalomyelitis; Acute encephalitis with refractory, repetitive partial seizures; Acute febrile neutrophilic dermatosis; Acute flaccid myelitis;Acute haemorrhagic leukoencephalitis;Acute haemorrhagic oedema of infancy; Acute kidney injury; Acute macular outer retinopathy; Acute motor axonal neuropathy; Acute motor-sensory axonal neuropathy; Acute myocardial infarction; Acute respiratory distress syndrome; Acute respiratory failure; Addison’s disease ;Administration site thrombosis; Administration site vasculitis; Adrenal thrombosis; Adverse event following immunisation; Ageusia ; Agranulocytosis; Air embolism; Alanine aminotransferase abnormal; Alanine aminotransferase increased; Alcoholic seizure; Allergic bronchopulmonary mycosis; Allergic oedema;Alloimmune hepatitis; Alopecia areata; Alpers disease; Alveolar proteinosis; Ammonia abnormal; Ammonia increased; Amniotic cavity infection; (this is just a partial list of the side effects beginning with the letter ‘a’.)
There are 9 pages of side effects in small print.
Why, the side effect possibilities are seemingly endless. What a deal!

https://youtu.be/KBltMTAD4eM

Doubtful that this will get most of anyone’s attention because 1) the corporate media shysters certainly won’t report it, and 2) the unwashed have other concerns:

It’s Just Nine Pages 6308c2605a74e80d46298ce9049dab6a

And thank Gehenna’s gods that Trump’s Operation ‘Warped’ Speed produced such fine and effective harmful remedies for a virus that has a 99% recovery rate, if even infected.
The evidence of harm has been hiding in plain sight including: via stevekirsch.substack.com

1. An estimated reportable adverse event rate of 20% of those fully vaccinated (there are over 200M vaccinated, 1M VAERS reports and VAERS is at least 41X underreported)

2. An estimated death due to vaccine of over 150K Americans

3. Embalmers reporting up to 93% of cases have telltale blood clots associated with the vaccine

4. Blood before/after vaccination is visually very different

5. Rates of myocarditis as high as 2% (Monte Vista Christian School and a private conversation with a DoD doctor)

6. Rates of neurological damage as high as 4.5% (Israeli MOH survey).

7. A minimum of 30% (Peter Schirmacher’s study) to 93% (Bhakdi’s study) of deaths post vaccine attributed to the vaccine

8. A post-marketing survey disclosed by Pfizer that is pretty consistent with the VAERS data reports (I’ll write a separate substack on this later, but I didn’t see any smoking gun that isn’t already in VAERS where we already knew about thousands of adverse event types).

9. An estimate of deaths and URF by Joel Smalley using death data in Massachusetts that confirms earlier numbers. Joel calculated a URF of 41, matching mine exactly! He also calculated a deaths per million doses (dpmd) of 945 which is even higher than the 411 dpmd calculated by Mathew Crawford.

10. The Skidmore paper, “How Many People Died from the Covid-19 Inoculations? An Estimate Based on a Survey of the United States Population,” which estimated 294,000 excess deaths from the vaccine.

11. German insurance company data estimate done by Mathew Crawford yielding an estimate of 120,000 deaths in the US caused by the vaccines

12. Troubling anecdotal reports

But international distractions are now with us, taking the heat away from the shysters who brought the world the above shitfuckery, and bringing fresh layers of insanity for the unwashed to deal with, wherever they may be:
The Great Reset Moves Forward: Visa, Mastercard Suspend Operations in Russia – via thelibertydaily.com.  Wondering what repercussions such a move will have, worldwide – read the full article here.
The West is committing financial suicide. This spills over into corporations making long-term decisions based upon the demonization of Putin, ignoring even the fact that Kamala Harris publicly told Ukraine to join NATO and violated the neutrality of Ukraine agreed to in the 1991 Budapest Agreement. We are witnessing the decline and fall of the world economy as we have known it. Those who have hated the dollar, always calling for its crash, will see a future where even cryptocurrencies will not survive. The false belief that somehow crypto will bypass the central banks and end fiat is such a joke. Ukraine’s power plant, the largest nuclear plant in all of Europe, has been captured and is on fire. Crypto is worthless without a power grid.
So welcome the New World Order, but it will be NOTHING as even Schwab expected. – Martin Armstrong – via armstrongeconomics.com
And censorship is not just happening in the West, it is happening in Russia as well, as outlined in Natylie’s Place: Understanding Russia, in the article found here.
“I spent 33 years and four months in active military service and during that period I spent most of my time as a high class muscle man for Big Business, for Wall Street and the bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism. I helped make Mexico and especially Tampico safe for American oil interests in 1914. I helped make Haiti and Cuba a decent place for the National City Bank boys to collect revenues in. I helped in the raping of half a dozen Central American republics for the benefit of Wall Street. I helped purify Nicaragua for the International Banking House of Brown Brothers in 1902-1912. I brought light to the Dominican Republic for the American sugar interests in 1916. I helped make Honduras right for the American fruit companies in 1903. In China in 1927 I helped see to it that Standard Oil went on its way unmolested. Looking back on it, I might have given Al Capone a few hints. The best he could do was to operate his racket in three districts. I operated on three continents.” ― Smedley D. Butler, War is a Racket
“WAR is a racket. It always has been. It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives.” ― Smedley Butler, War is a Racket

https://dispatchesfromtheasylum.com/2022/03/05/its-just-nine-pages/
Thanks to: https://dispatchesfromtheasylum.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum