OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Taylor Hawkins - Drug Overdose or Vaccine-Induced Myocarditis?  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Taylor Hawkins - Drug Overdose or Vaccine-Induced Myocarditis?  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Taylor Hawkins - Drug Overdose or Vaccine-Induced Myocarditis?  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Taylor Hawkins - Drug Overdose or Vaccine-Induced Myocarditis?  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Taylor Hawkins - Drug Overdose or Vaccine-Induced Myocarditis?  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Taylor Hawkins - Drug Overdose or Vaccine-Induced Myocarditis?  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Taylor Hawkins - Drug Overdose or Vaccine-Induced Myocarditis?  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Taylor Hawkins - Drug Overdose or Vaccine-Induced Myocarditis?  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Taylor Hawkins - Drug Overdose or Vaccine-Induced Myocarditis?  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Taylor Hawkins - Drug Overdose or Vaccine-Induced Myocarditis?  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Taylor Hawkins - Drug Overdose or Vaccine-Induced Myocarditis?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Taylor Hawkins - Drug Overdose or Vaccine-Induced Myocarditis?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Taylor Hawkins - Drug Overdose or Vaccine-Induced Myocarditis?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Taylor Hawkins - Drug Overdose or Vaccine-Induced Myocarditis?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Taylor Hawkins - Drug Overdose or Vaccine-Induced Myocarditis?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Taylor Hawkins - Drug Overdose or Vaccine-Induced Myocarditis?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Taylor Hawkins - Drug Overdose or Vaccine-Induced Myocarditis?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Taylor Hawkins - Drug Overdose or Vaccine-Induced Myocarditis?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Taylor Hawkins - Drug Overdose or Vaccine-Induced Myocarditis?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Taylor Hawkins - Drug Overdose or Vaccine-Induced Myocarditis?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Taylor Hawkins - Drug Overdose or Vaccine-Induced Myocarditis?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Taylor Hawkins - Drug Overdose or Vaccine-Induced Myocarditis?  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Taylor Hawkins - Drug Overdose or Vaccine-Induced Myocarditis?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Foo Fighters Drummer Taylor Hawkins Dead at 50
Date: March 27, 2022Author: Nwo Report

Taylor Hawkins - Drug Overdose or Vaccine-Induced Myocarditis?  Image-1189

Source: AP
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Taylor Hawkins, the longtime drummer for the rock band Foo Fighters, has died. He was 50.
There were no immediate details about how Hawkins died, though the band said in a statement Friday that his death was a “tragic and untimely loss.”
Foo Fighters were on tour in South America. They played a festival in San Isidro, Argentina on Sunday and had been scheduled to play at another in Bogotá, Colombia on Friday night.
“His musical spirit and infectious laughter will live on with all of us forever,” said a message on the band’s official Twitter account that was also emailed to reporters.
“Our hearts go out to his wife, children, and family, and we ask that their privacy be treated with the utmost respect in this unimaginably difficult time.”

After Foo Fighters founder and frontman Dave Grohl, Hawkins was probably the most prominent member of the group, appearing alongside Grohl in interviews and playing prominent roles in the band’s videos.

He also starred in Foo Fighters’ recently released horror-comedy film, “Studio 666,” in which a demonic force in a house the band is staying in seizes Grohl and makes him murderous.

Hawkins and other members of the band, Pat Smear, Rami Jaffee, Chris Shiflett, Nate Mendel, are killed off one by one. The film allowed the group, who for decades has been one of rock music’s most durable acts, to have fun while acting out a long-running joke.
The film’s premise came out of their work on their 10th studio album at a home in Los Angeles’ San Fernando Valley.
Hawkins was Foo Fighters’ drummer for 25 of the band’s 28 years of existence, taking over for original drummer William Goldsmith in 1997.
Watch below:

https://youtu.be/Y4Nm3jw2t_I

Born Oliver Taylor Hawkins in Fort Worth Texas in 1972, Hawkins was raised in Laguna Beach, California. He played in the small Southern California band Sylvia before landing his first major gig as a drummer for Canadian singer Sass Jordan. He then spent the mid-1990s as the touring drummer for Alanis Morissette before Grohl asked him to join the Foo Fighters.

It’s the second time Grohl has experienced the death of a close bandmate. Grohl was the drummer for Nirvana when Kurt Cobain died in 1994.
Hawkins is survived by his wife Alison and their three children.

MORE HERE: https://nworeport.me/2022/03/27/foo-fighters-drummer-taylor-hawkins-dead-at-50/

Thanks to: https://nworeport.me

Taylor Hawkins: Foo Fighters drummer likely died from vaccine-induced myocarditis, as mainstream media push the “drug overdose” narrative
March 28, 2022 admin
TheCOVIDBlog.com
March 28, 2022

Taylor Hawkins - Drug Overdose or Vaccine-Induced Myocarditis?  Taylor-Hawkins-Foo-Fighters-736x1024

CHAPINERO, COLOMBIA — The mainstream media gymnastics are ongoing as of publishing of this article. But we are going with common sense and the preponderance of evidence to stop the postmortem smear campaigns meant to deflect attention away from the culprit herein.
First, the Foo Fighters and a short trip down memory lane. For this blogger, those transition years from the late 1980s to early 1990s produced some of the best music in history. The 1991 Nevermind album by Nirvana signaled that the 80s junior high years were over and the 90s high school years were upon us. Kurt Cobain was the frontman and guitarist. And Dave Grohl was the drummer and backup vocalist.
<span style="display: inline-block; width: 0px; overflow: hidden; line-height: 0;" data-mce-type="bookmark" class="mce_SELRES_start"></span>
Cobain committed suicide on April 3, 1994. The band broke up and Grohl set off on his own. He recorded a 15-track studio album later that year. Grohl wrote every song, played all the instruments and produced the album himself. But he didn’t want a solo career. He wanted to be part of a band. So Grohl recruited Pat Smear (guitar), Nate Mendel (bass), and William Goldsmith, remixed the album, and released it in July of 1995 with the eponymous name Foo Fighters.

Grohl and Goldsmith clashed after recording the band’s second album The Colour and the Shape. Both men are drummers, with competing styles and philosophies. Goldsmith left the band right before the album was released in 1997. Former Alanis Morissette touring drummer Taylor Hawkins replaced Goldsmith as the Foo Fighters’ new drummer. After some more musical chairs with band member, the Foo Fighters recorded their third album, and first with Hawkins as the drummer – There Is Nothing Left To Lose. The album produced the band’s first U.S. Billboard Hot 100 hit, “Learn To Fly.” The song peaked at #19 on January 22, 2000.
<span style="display: inline-block; width: 0px; overflow: hidden; line-height: 0;" data-mce-type="bookmark" class="mce_SELRES_start"></span>
The Foo Fighters were now firmly established, with Grohl and Hawkins as the faces of the franchise, if you will.

Taylor Hawkins drug use

The Foo Fighters are a successful rock band born in the 1990s. All of the guys were in their 20s and early 30s at the time. That means they did drugs and they did women. That’s what rock bands did in the 1990s, and in the previous three decades as well. Mr. Grohl divorced his first wife in 1997 in the midst of the band’s rising success. Meanwhile Mr. Hawkins was overindulging in his drug of choice, heroin, in the late 1990s and at the turn of the millennium.
Mr. Hawkins was in London in August 2001 when he overdosed on heroin. He was in a coma for two weeks. His condition put the band at a crossroads. The Foo Fighters tried recording their fourth album, One by One, in late 2001. But Mr. Grohl didn’t like how the album turned out, and production ceased. He started working with the band Queens of the Stone Age in early 2002, signaling that the Foo Fighters may be done. Mr. Hawkins, in a later interview, owned the fact that his overdose played a part in the band nearly breaking up. They finally reconvened and released One by One in late 2002.

Mr. Hawkins acknowledged that his heroin overdose was the wake up call that he desperately needed in life. He told Matt Wilkinson of Beats 1’s:
“Well, I was partying a lot. I wasn’t like a junkie per se, but I was partying. There was a year where the partying just got a little too heavy. Thank God on some level this guy gave me the wrong line with the wrong thing one night and I woke up going, ‘What the fuck happened?’ That was a real changing point for me. “I don’t think that glamorizing that lifestyle is a good thing – I just don’t. I think it’s a bad message”
Mr. Hawkins got married in 2005, and has been married ever since. In a 2021 interview with Kerrang! magazine, he elaborated further on the overdose and what it did for his life:
“Everyone has their own path and I took it too far. I was partying in London one night, and I mistakenly did something and it changed everything. I believed the bullshit myth of live hard and fast, die young. I’m not here to preach about not doing drugs, because I loved doing drugs, but I just got out of control for a while and it almost got me. I wouldn’t take anything away that I’ve done or been through either, because it’s all part of the trip and the journey. I’m trying to be as candid as I can be. I go mountain biking now.”
Mr. Hawkins said in a 2017 Rolling Stone interview that he was sober.

Foo Fighters vaxx zealotry

The Foo Fighters were Dave Grohl, Taylor Hawkins and everyone else, in that order. Mr. Grohl is the boss, and from all accounts, isn’t necessarily easy to work with, particularly in the studio.  Grohl makes all thee rules for the band, including how they conduct themselves at live shows.
There is no indisputable proof (e.g. photos or admission) that Mr. Hawkins received the injections. But again, Grohl, a vaxx zealot, is the boss. The preponderance of evidence points to all of the Foo Fighters being vaxxed and boosted. Grohl and vaxx zealot Mick Jagger released a song on April 13, 2021 called “Eazy Sleazy.” It not only promotes the mRNA and viral vector DNA injections, but also mocks the non-vaccinated with tired, regurgitated tropes. Here are some of the lyrics:
“Shooting the vaccine,
Bill Gates is in my bloodstream,
It’s mind control,
The Earth is flat and cold,
It’s never warming up,
The Arctic’s turned to slush,
The seconds coming late,
And there’s aliens in the deep state.”

Then there’s all the Foo Fighters live shows in 2021. First there was the June 18 show at the Canyon Club in Agoura Hills, California. Only “fully-vaccinated” fans were allowed inside, per Grohl’s policy. The Foo Fighters June 20 concert at Madison Square Garden was also “fully vaccinated fans only.” They also required proof of vaccination for shows in Alaska. It’s stands to reason that if all fans are required to be injected, so are all band members.
The Foo Fighters vaccine mandates for live shows led to both some irony and humor in 2021. The band had to postpone a July Los Angeles show because one of the band member tested positive for COVID-19 despite presumably being fully-vaccinated.
Taylor Hawkins - Drug Overdose or Vaccine-Induced Myocarditis?  Foo-Fighters-LA
Taylor Hawkins - Drug Overdose or Vaccine-Induced Myocarditis?  Foo-Fighters-LA2-1024x1024

The band cancelled a Minneapolis show in November apparently because of the venue’s refusal to enforce the band’s vaccine mandate for attendees.

Taylor Hawkins - Drug Overdose or Vaccine-Induced Myocarditis?  Foo-Fighters-November-30
Taylor Hawkins - Drug Overdose or Vaccine-Induced Myocarditis?  Foo-Fighters-November-302-1024x536

Taylor Hawkins death

The Foo Fighters were in Bogota, Colombia to perform a show at the Festival Estereo Picnic on March 25. But shortly before the band was set to take the stage, they released a statement saying Mr. Hawkins had passed away at his hotel in Chapinero. He was 50 years old.

Taylor Hawkins - Drug Overdose or Vaccine-Induced Myocarditis?  Taylor-Hawkins-death-1024x945

The show was immediately cancelled right as fans were arriving around 11 p.m. that night. A whole different kind of show commenced from there with mainstream media and Colombia authorities.
A Colombian reporter named Luis Carlos Vélez tweeted that Colombian authorities found “10 different substances” including opioids and heroin in Mr. Hawkins’ room. Thus Mr. Vélez insinuated that Mr. Hawkins died of a drug overdose.

Taylor Hawkins - Drug Overdose or Vaccine-Induced Myocarditis?  Luis-Carlos-Vélez

He reversed course somewhat and said “drug use has not been confirmed yet” less than an hour later. A few more tweets provide further details, including the most important one. Witnesses said Mr. Hawkins called the front desk complaining of chest pains right before he passed away. An ambulance arrived, but could not revive him. That means his heart stopped beating.

Taylor Hawkins - Drug Overdose or Vaccine-Induced Myocarditis?  Luis-Carlos-Vélez2
Taylor Hawkins - Drug Overdose or Vaccine-Induced Myocarditis?  Luis-Carlos-Vélez3

Several mainstream media outlets then reported details of a “toxicology report” for Mr. Hawkins, despite toxicology reports typically taking four to six weeks to complete. Mainstream media quickly revised this narrative and starting using the phrase “preliminary toxicology report.” The smoking gun, if you will, came out late Sunday. A forensic examination found that Mr. Hawkins’ heart weighed about 600 grams, which is double the size for the average man his age.
The narrative now is that a urine toxicology test found 10 substances, including benzodiazepines, opioids, THC (weed) and anti-depressants. Note that the latter was likely a prescription, and THC stays in urine for weeks and even months. Now the most recent narrative is that Mr. Hawkins died of “cardiovascular collapse” after binging on heroin and other drugs.
Vaxx zealots are angrily attacking critical thinkers on social media for talking about the obvious. Myocarditis, aka heart inflammation, is the second-most common adverse reaction to the injections after blood clots covered on this blog. Further, we’ve covered numerous cases of vaccinated people dying suddenly and unexpectedly of heart attacks and cardiac arrest. Of course the top symptom of a heart attack is chest pain, which Mr. Hawkins complained of right before he passed.
We’ve seen many people on social media claim that myocarditis does not enlarge the heart. But the Myocarditis Foundation, a nonprofit dedicated solely to saving people from this ailment, says right on its website:
“In simple terms, myocarditis is a disease that causes inflammation of the heart muscle. This inflammation enlarges and weakens the heart, creates scar tissue and forces it to work harder to circulate blood and oxygen throughout the body.”
And there’s also this tidbit from the same page:
“Myocarditis is the 3rd leading cause of Sudden Death in children and young adults.”
That all said, mainstream media want us all to believe that a 50-year-old man with two kids and a wife of 17 years, who made clear he learned his lesson in 2001, and had lived a solid family life with perhaps occasional drug use here and there, just decided on a spontaneous heroin/benzo/cocaine bender right before a show, called for help, then died of an overdose.

Taylor Hawkins - Drug Overdose or Vaccine-Induced Myocarditis?  Taylor-Hawkins-family

PHOTO CREDIT: FilmMagic.com.
Unfortunately for vaxx zealots and their mainstream media, the Occam’s Razor, critical thinking cause of death is post-injection myocarditis that enlarged and stopped his heart. The deniers are also forwarding the narrative “you don’t know addiction.” What we do know is the difference between someone who wants to die and wants to live. It, again, stands to reason that Mr. Hawkins was in the latter group.
Our thoughts are with the Hawkins family.

https://thecovidblog.com/2022/03/28/taylor-hawkins-foo-fighters-drummer-likely-died-from-vaccine-induced-myocarditis-as-mainstream-media-push-the-drug-overdose-narrative/?utm_source=March+28+2022+-+Copy
Thanks to: https://thecovidblog.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum