OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Steve Kirsch Challenge: If you are in med school, I want to pay off your student loans down to zero EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Steve Kirsch Challenge: If you are in med school, I want to pay off your student loans down to zero EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Steve Kirsch Challenge: If you are in med school, I want to pay off your student loans down to zero EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Steve Kirsch Challenge: If you are in med school, I want to pay off your student loans down to zero EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Steve Kirsch Challenge: If you are in med school, I want to pay off your student loans down to zero EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Steve Kirsch Challenge: If you are in med school, I want to pay off your student loans down to zero EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Steve Kirsch Challenge: If you are in med school, I want to pay off your student loans down to zero EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Steve Kirsch Challenge: If you are in med school, I want to pay off your student loans down to zero EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Steve Kirsch Challenge: If you are in med school, I want to pay off your student loans down to zero EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Steve Kirsch Challenge: If you are in med school, I want to pay off your student loans down to zero EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Steve Kirsch Challenge: If you are in med school, I want to pay off your student loans down to zero EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Steve Kirsch Challenge: If you are in med school, I want to pay off your student loans down to zero EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Steve Kirsch Challenge: If you are in med school, I want to pay off your student loans down to zero EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Steve Kirsch Challenge: If you are in med school, I want to pay off your student loans down to zero EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Steve Kirsch Challenge: If you are in med school, I want to pay off your student loans down to zero EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Steve Kirsch Challenge: If you are in med school, I want to pay off your student loans down to zero EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Steve Kirsch Challenge: If you are in med school, I want to pay off your student loans down to zero EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Steve Kirsch Challenge: If you are in med school, I want to pay off your student loans down to zero EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Steve Kirsch Challenge: If you are in med school, I want to pay off your student loans down to zero EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Steve Kirsch Challenge: If you are in med school, I want to pay off your student loans down to zero EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Steve Kirsch Challenge: If you are in med school, I want to pay off your student loans down to zero EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Steve Kirsch Challenge: If you are in med school, I want to pay off your student loans down to zero EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Steve Kirsch Challenge: If you are in med school, I want to pay off your student loans down to zero

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Steve Kirsch Challenge:

If you are in med school, I want to pay off your student loans down to zero

All you have to do is answer 20 questions I have about vaccine/mask safety and efficacy and convince us we got it all wrong. What could be easier than that?

Steve Kirsch Challenge: If you are in med school, I want to pay off your student loans down to zero Https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F80ad9cdf-2fd5-4d17-b5a3-60617aa1c9b5_395x377
Steve Kirsch

My million dollar offers to the FDA and CDC outside committee members didn’t work, nobody in academia seems to be interested in setting me and my colleagues on the “right” path, the fact checkers won’t set me straight, and the Wikipedia editors who claim I’m lying won’t show me their arguments either.
Frustrating!
Time for Plan B.

Steve Kirsch Challenge: If you are in med school, I want to pay off your student loans down to zero Https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F38379024-85ba-46fd-b477-c87ab7763ca9_1800x1080

Show us how we got it wrong, and I’ll pay down your student debt to zero

I’m hoping that there is a medical student somewhere in the US that is willing to show us how we (listed here) got it all wrong and that the COVID vaccines are safe and effective and that cloth, surgical, and N95 masks are both safe and effective against SARS-CoV-2.
So if you can answer my 20 questions in your sleep and explain how we got it all wrong, you are exactly the person I am looking for.
If you are interested in doing this in a recorded call and believe you can explain all our evidence in a way consistent with the mainstream narrative, I will pay down your student loan debt to zero.
All you have to do is fill out the form.

To my readers, please share widely

Hopefully we can find a med school student who can use the money and will take the time to show all of us how we got it wrong.

https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/if-you-are-in-med-school-i-want-to?token=eyJ1c2VyX2lkIjoxNTQxMjc3LCJwb3N0X2lkIjo1MTI3MDY1NCwiXyI6Ik5jZ0hEIiwiaWF0IjoxNjQ4NjE1OTI3LCJleHAiOjE2NDg2MTk1MjcsImlzcyI6InB1Yi01NDgzNTQiLCJzdWIiOiJwb3N0LXJlYWN0aW9uIn0.qIS7WAoz8s6vmp6hH6ndqY4vgYF7IRbLIA3MEiDGLiA&s=r

Thanks to: https://stevekirsch.substack.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum