OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Was It The Jab? Vaccinated ESPN Analyst Kirk Herbstreit Announces Blood Clot EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Was It The Jab? Vaccinated ESPN Analyst Kirk Herbstreit Announces Blood Clot EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Was It The Jab? Vaccinated ESPN Analyst Kirk Herbstreit Announces Blood Clot EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Was It The Jab? Vaccinated ESPN Analyst Kirk Herbstreit Announces Blood Clot EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Was It The Jab? Vaccinated ESPN Analyst Kirk Herbstreit Announces Blood Clot EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Was It The Jab? Vaccinated ESPN Analyst Kirk Herbstreit Announces Blood Clot EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Was It The Jab? Vaccinated ESPN Analyst Kirk Herbstreit Announces Blood Clot EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Was It The Jab? Vaccinated ESPN Analyst Kirk Herbstreit Announces Blood Clot EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Was It The Jab? Vaccinated ESPN Analyst Kirk Herbstreit Announces Blood Clot EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Was It The Jab? Vaccinated ESPN Analyst Kirk Herbstreit Announces Blood Clot EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Was It The Jab? Vaccinated ESPN Analyst Kirk Herbstreit Announces Blood Clot EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Was It The Jab? Vaccinated ESPN Analyst Kirk Herbstreit Announces Blood Clot EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Was It The Jab? Vaccinated ESPN Analyst Kirk Herbstreit Announces Blood Clot EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Was It The Jab? Vaccinated ESPN Analyst Kirk Herbstreit Announces Blood Clot EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Was It The Jab? Vaccinated ESPN Analyst Kirk Herbstreit Announces Blood Clot EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Was It The Jab? Vaccinated ESPN Analyst Kirk Herbstreit Announces Blood Clot EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Was It The Jab? Vaccinated ESPN Analyst Kirk Herbstreit Announces Blood Clot EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Was It The Jab? Vaccinated ESPN Analyst Kirk Herbstreit Announces Blood Clot EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Was It The Jab? Vaccinated ESPN Analyst Kirk Herbstreit Announces Blood Clot EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Was It The Jab? Vaccinated ESPN Analyst Kirk Herbstreit Announces Blood Clot EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Was It The Jab? Vaccinated ESPN Analyst Kirk Herbstreit Announces Blood Clot EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Was It The Jab? Vaccinated ESPN Analyst Kirk Herbstreit Announces Blood Clot EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Was It The Jab? Vaccinated ESPN Analyst Kirk Herbstreit Announces Blood Clot

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Was It The Jab? Vaccinated ESPN Analyst Kirk Herbstreit Announces Blood Clot
Date: April 26, 2022Author: Nwo Report  

‘Doctors have recently found a blood clot in my system,’ he announced Monday.

Was It The Jab? Vaccinated ESPN Analyst Kirk Herbstreit Announces Blood Clot Image-1005

Source: Kelen McBreen
Longtime ESPN analyst and former Ohio State Buckeyes quarterback Kirk Herbstreit revealed on Monday he’ll be missing out on this year’s NFL Draft due to a blood clot.
The popular sports figure’s video has over 1.5 million views online.
With ESPN‘s mandatory Covid vaccine policy and the experimental shot’s known connections to blood clots, one has to wonder if the jab initiated the medical complication.

Was It The Jab? Vaccinated ESPN Analyst Kirk Herbstreit Announces Blood Clot CJIwK-cr_normal
Kirk Herbstreit
@KirkHerbstreit

Hey guys-wanted to update you on my situation this week. Unfortunately I won't be part of our ESPN/ABC NFL Draft coverage. Our team in Vegas will have it covered, and I will be watching.   Congrats to all the players! I love this event and look forward to returning next year.

Was It The Jab? Vaccinated ESPN Analyst Kirk Herbstreit Announces Blood Clot Ztm0_gvGWbRQ8eOS

“Unfortunately, I will not be able to come out to Vegas and be a part of this year’s coverage,” Herbstreit announced. “Doctors have recently found a blood clot in my system. I’m very fortunate to have very good doctors who I trust and I feel good, but out of an abundance of caution I think I’m just going to take a step back from this year’s coverage.”

Last year, Herbstreit was dragged on Twitter after announcing he received his second vaccine.

Was It The Jab? Vaccinated ESPN Analyst Kirk Herbstreit Announces Blood Clot CJIwK-cr_normal
Kirk Herbstreit
@KirkHerbstreit

Got my 2nd vaccine today. So thankful to take that next step. Never really looked at the decision any other way other than I just wanted to be vaccinated and feel that freedom. No brainer for me-Appreciative for the opportunity. 
7:25 PM · Apr 22, 2021

MORE HERE: https://nworeport.me/2022/04/26/was-it-the-jab-vaccinated-espn-analyst-kirk-herbstreit-announces-blood-clot/

Thanks to: https://nworeport.me

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum