OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Vaccinated BYU Starting Hoops Center — I will miss the rest of season due to ‘heart damage’… EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Vaccinated BYU Starting Hoops Center — I will miss the rest of season due to ‘heart damage’… EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Vaccinated BYU Starting Hoops Center — I will miss the rest of season due to ‘heart damage’… EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Vaccinated BYU Starting Hoops Center — I will miss the rest of season due to ‘heart damage’… EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Vaccinated BYU Starting Hoops Center — I will miss the rest of season due to ‘heart damage’… EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Vaccinated BYU Starting Hoops Center — I will miss the rest of season due to ‘heart damage’… EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Vaccinated BYU Starting Hoops Center — I will miss the rest of season due to ‘heart damage’… EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Vaccinated BYU Starting Hoops Center — I will miss the rest of season due to ‘heart damage’… EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Vaccinated BYU Starting Hoops Center — I will miss the rest of season due to ‘heart damage’… EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Vaccinated BYU Starting Hoops Center — I will miss the rest of season due to ‘heart damage’… EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Vaccinated BYU Starting Hoops Center — I will miss the rest of season due to ‘heart damage’… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Vaccinated BYU Starting Hoops Center — I will miss the rest of season due to ‘heart damage’… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Vaccinated BYU Starting Hoops Center — I will miss the rest of season due to ‘heart damage’… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Vaccinated BYU Starting Hoops Center — I will miss the rest of season due to ‘heart damage’… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Vaccinated BYU Starting Hoops Center — I will miss the rest of season due to ‘heart damage’… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Vaccinated BYU Starting Hoops Center — I will miss the rest of season due to ‘heart damage’… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Vaccinated BYU Starting Hoops Center — I will miss the rest of season due to ‘heart damage’… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Vaccinated BYU Starting Hoops Center — I will miss the rest of season due to ‘heart damage’… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Vaccinated BYU Starting Hoops Center — I will miss the rest of season due to ‘heart damage’… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Vaccinated BYU Starting Hoops Center — I will miss the rest of season due to ‘heart damage’… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Vaccinated BYU Starting Hoops Center — I will miss the rest of season due to ‘heart damage’… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Vaccinated BYU Starting Hoops Center — I will miss the rest of season due to ‘heart damage’… EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Vaccinated BYU Starting Hoops Center — I will miss the rest of season due to ‘heart damage’…

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Vaccinated BYU Starting Hoops Center — I will miss the rest of season due to ‘heart damage’…
Date: May 27, 2022Author: Nwo Report 

Vaccinated BYU Starting Hoops Center — I will miss the rest of season due to ‘heart damage’… Image-912

Posted BY: CITIZEN FREE PRESS

If only there were something they all had in common

Early in the BYU exhibition game against Colorado Christian on Nov. 4, big man Richard Harward left the contest, and it was later determined that he would be out “at least a little while” because of what head coach Mark Pope called a “cardiovascular issue.”  Harward hasn’t played since, and on Tuesday, he announced via Instagram that he will miss the rest of the season because of the heart problem.
The condition affecting my heart has developed further complications. For my health and safety, it has been determined I will be out the remainder of the season.”  Harward, a senior, was expected to be BYU’s starting center this season after averaging 6.1 points, 4.3 rebounds in 15 minutes per game last year.

Vaccinated 8 Days Before Heart Incident

Coach Mark Pope — “He’s in the best shape of his life, he’s playing the best basketball of his life. He is the emotional leader of this entire team over the last two years.”  What the Church-owned Deseret News is not reporting is that the perfectly healthy Harward was coerced by the LDS into getting the Vaccine and had just received an injection 8 days before the incident.

https://youtu.be/BcMH7xaSWo4

https://nworeport.me/2022/05/27/vaccinated-byu-starting-hoops-center-i-will-miss-the-rest-of-season-due-to-heart-damage/
Thanks to: https://nworeport.me

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum