OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
How to Legally Earn and Hide Your Money EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
How to Legally Earn and Hide Your Money EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
How to Legally Earn and Hide Your Money EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
How to Legally Earn and Hide Your Money EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
How to Legally Earn and Hide Your Money EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
How to Legally Earn and Hide Your Money EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
How to Legally Earn and Hide Your Money EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
How to Legally Earn and Hide Your Money EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
How to Legally Earn and Hide Your Money EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
How to Legally Earn and Hide Your Money EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
How to Legally Earn and Hide Your Money EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
How to Legally Earn and Hide Your Money EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
How to Legally Earn and Hide Your Money EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
How to Legally Earn and Hide Your Money EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
How to Legally Earn and Hide Your Money EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
How to Legally Earn and Hide Your Money EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
How to Legally Earn and Hide Your Money EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
How to Legally Earn and Hide Your Money EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
How to Legally Earn and Hide Your Money EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
How to Legally Earn and Hide Your Money EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
How to Legally Earn and Hide Your Money EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
How to Legally Earn and Hide Your Money EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

How to Legally Earn and Hide Your Money

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1How to Legally Earn and Hide Your Money Empty How to Legally Earn and Hide Your Money Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:19 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

How to Legally Earn and Hide Your Money

Posted on January 4, 2013 by Light Worker 29501

Did you know that as a U.S. citizen, you are legally allowed to hide money from the federal government?

Although you will probably never see this idea written about by any
financial planner or accountant, it’s 100% true, and totally legal.

In fact, not only can you legally hide assets from the federal government… you can also legally hide income too.

You don’t have to pay taxes on this money. You don’t have to report
it to any federal agency, or any other person on the planet, for that
matter.

Keep in mind, this has nothing to do with offshore banks, new tax structures, or retirement accounts.

I learned this secret recently from a very interesting guy.

He’s a multimillionaire medical doctor, a business owner, a
winemaker, and even a published author. In other words, a true
renaissance man.

In fact, we have been so intrigued by this guy and his ideas, that we asked him to explain them in much more detail.

He agreed… but asked that while we were filming him on camera, that we keep his identity masked.

As he told me: “The ideas I want to share–while completely, 100%
legal–will probably be considered unpatriotic at best… or perhaps even
treasonous, at least right now. The last thing I want is to do is
attract the attention of some neo-conservative organization or whacko
liberal group. Or for the government to put my photo on one of their
infamous ‘watch’ lists.”

I think he’s right, so while you’ll never see his face in this
presentation, I strongly encourage you to at least check out his
3-minute on-camera segment.

I’m pretty sure what we’ve put together after meeting with this guy
is like nothing you have seen before, and I guarantee it will be well
worth your time.

Watch the video

Thanks to: http://lightworker29501.com

terbo56

terbo56

I should have known- Another 'Porter-Stansberry' trick- Has people listen to his jargon, and then wants you to subscribe and pay for his information- They should tell you what the deal is, IF they really want to help people- Anyway, it's old news, the Gov. has been trying to do this for years, AND it's not working very well-

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum