OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Facebook Purges Political Activists  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Facebook Purges Political Activists  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Facebook Purges Political Activists  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Facebook Purges Political Activists  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Facebook Purges Political Activists  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Facebook Purges Political Activists  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Facebook Purges Political Activists  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Facebook Purges Political Activists  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Facebook Purges Political Activists  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Facebook Purges Political Activists  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Facebook Purges Political Activists  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Facebook Purges Political Activists  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Facebook Purges Political Activists  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Facebook Purges Political Activists  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Facebook Purges Political Activists  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Facebook Purges Political Activists  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Facebook Purges Political Activists  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Facebook Purges Political Activists  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Facebook Purges Political Activists  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Facebook Purges Political Activists  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Facebook Purges Political Activists  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Facebook Purges Political Activists  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Facebook Purges Political Activists

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Facebook Purges Political Activists  Empty Facebook Purges Political Activists Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:55 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Facebook Purges Political Activists

Facebook Purges Political Activists  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR7Jt88HFwnKi49WSc3ogRgcfjH04EgHtMY_LhCL9RprAn4f1WY4wI
see they’ve even hit Mike Adams’ (The Health Ranger/Natural News)
Facebook Account as he’s using his clout and name to break into the
political scene and wake people up.

Political Witch Hunt by Popular Social Media Sites

We’ve previously documented that the largest social media websites censor government criticism.

For example, Facebook pays low-wage foreign workers to delete certain content based upon a censorship list. For example, Facebook deletes accounts created by any Palestinian resistance groups.

Today, Facebook deactivated the Facebook accounts of some of the leading American political critics.

For example, former diplomat and U.C. Berkeley Professor Emeritus
Peter Dale Scott told us that his Facebook account was suddenly
deactivated today without any justification.

So did Richard Gage, founder of Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth.

And Michael Rivero, owner of the popular website What Really Happened.

Infowars – one of the world’s most popular alternative media sites –
confirms that accounts for the following political commentators have
been shut down:

• Kurt Nimmo, writer for Infowars.com and formerly Counterpunch

• Aaron Dykes of Infowars

• Jason from Infowars

• Infowar Artist

And Infowars also confirms that the Facebook account for Natural News – one of the most popular alternative health sites – has been shut down.

Reports are that the Facebook accounts of a number of other political
critics are being suspended or deactivated as well, including:

• Robert M. Bowman, former director of the “Star Wars” defense program under President Ronald Reagan

• William Rodriguez, 9/11 hero

• Anthony J. Hilder, popular radio host

• William Lewis

• We are Change, popular citizen journalism group

• Wacboston

• Michael Murphy

• Mike Skuthan

• Packy Savvenas

• Sean Wright and Katherine Albrect

We will update this post as we receive additional information.

Source

Thanks to: http://2012thebigpicture.wordpress.com

terbo56

terbo56

Teach 'Suckerberg' a lesson- Shut his ass down- Facebook is nothing but trouble and has been since inception-- The biggest farce since The Obama presidency-

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Or... one can use it as a tool against them. Which is what I am doing. And many, many others. Got to think around these culprits.

4Facebook Purges Political Activists  Empty Re: Facebook Purges Political Activists Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:58 pm

Anonymous

Terbs you are right and so is Skyz. Yes, yes, a tool. That was exactly my thought today! You are my inspiration, Skyz! While it's doubtful FB would bother to close my account (I hardly fall into the classification of the info warriors you listed above) I would brag to the heavens. Our voices will not be stopped, we are too many.

5Facebook Purges Political Activists  Empty Re: Facebook Purges Political Activists Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:05 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Exactly Raven! We need to use ALL of the available social media to push forward what we, on these blogs, have been saying for years. How better than to use the very technology that was meant to distract and numb us? HA! I am going to try my damnedest to get banned from facebook. And it won't be for some parody song of Okie this time. LOL.. I wish I had kept that song. It was hilarious.

6Facebook Purges Political Activists  Empty Re: Facebook Purges Political Activists Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:38 pm

Anonymous

Being a publicly-traded corporation now FB has a right to dictate its content, just as it has a right to sell information about all its users to anyone willing to pay for it. When they start pulling blogs though, that's a whole different ballgame.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum