OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
NEWS, RUMORS & ARTICLES AT dinardetectives.com 1-4-13 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
NEWS, RUMORS & ARTICLES AT dinardetectives.com 1-4-13 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
NEWS, RUMORS & ARTICLES AT dinardetectives.com 1-4-13 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
NEWS, RUMORS & ARTICLES AT dinardetectives.com 1-4-13 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
NEWS, RUMORS & ARTICLES AT dinardetectives.com 1-4-13 EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
NEWS, RUMORS & ARTICLES AT dinardetectives.com 1-4-13 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
NEWS, RUMORS & ARTICLES AT dinardetectives.com 1-4-13 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
NEWS, RUMORS & ARTICLES AT dinardetectives.com 1-4-13 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
NEWS, RUMORS & ARTICLES AT dinardetectives.com 1-4-13 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
NEWS, RUMORS & ARTICLES AT dinardetectives.com 1-4-13 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
NEWS, RUMORS & ARTICLES AT dinardetectives.com 1-4-13 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
NEWS, RUMORS & ARTICLES AT dinardetectives.com 1-4-13 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
NEWS, RUMORS & ARTICLES AT dinardetectives.com 1-4-13 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
NEWS, RUMORS & ARTICLES AT dinardetectives.com 1-4-13 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
NEWS, RUMORS & ARTICLES AT dinardetectives.com 1-4-13 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
NEWS, RUMORS & ARTICLES AT dinardetectives.com 1-4-13 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
NEWS, RUMORS & ARTICLES AT dinardetectives.com 1-4-13 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
NEWS, RUMORS & ARTICLES AT dinardetectives.com 1-4-13 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
NEWS, RUMORS & ARTICLES AT dinardetectives.com 1-4-13 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
NEWS, RUMORS & ARTICLES AT dinardetectives.com 1-4-13 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
NEWS, RUMORS & ARTICLES AT dinardetectives.com 1-4-13 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
NEWS, RUMORS & ARTICLES AT dinardetectives.com 1-4-13 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

NEWS, RUMORS & ARTICLES AT dinardetectives.com 1-4-13

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

NEWS, RUMORS & ARTICLES AT dinardetectives.com 1-4-13

1-4-13 9 BALL: Word came out of Atlanta, says we will wake up in the morning saying,"Its Done, Its Done, Its Done." In fact they say you could now say "Its Done, Its Done, Its Done." I pray we see the "Procedures and Rates" very soon and that "There are no more obstacles, interference, or monkey wrenches thrown into the process." We wait for proper confirmation. Sleep well tonight. I just received this in an email. I don't know the source or who sent it to the person that sent it to me. I just copied and pasted it here. I look at it this way. I would rather something positive that turns out to be wrong than to hear something negative that turns out to be right.

1-4-13 Stryker: Iraqiya demands its lawmaker to attend Parliament's next session. Iraqiya slate demanded all its lawmakers to attend Parliament's upcoming session; it described the session of being historic. There is only one thing that I want to see historic and I think all of you know what I mean.
*** described the session of being historic ***
There is something strange going on folks and sometimes you need to step back to see what is going on.
*** make public the names of all members
*** who did not attend the session,
*** for the public to know
*** those who do not support the peoples' just cause.

Folks I could be wrong but this is the only way how they can insure that every member attends the session. This is the way this culture rolls, as my kids say. I believe they are telling their citizens that something is about to happen historic and all the members need to be there to work for the Iraq people. As much as we all would like the historic to be a change in the rate it could just be all about Maliki. But it does make me wonder.

1-4-13 Highhopes: Has TerryK posted anything today? I just saw this at i4u. Did Terryk post today? Redhead1: Blessme - he not only posted - he is crazy excited - says we will be cashing out on Monday and is giving advice on how to handle your dinar and receipts - he is going strong. [redhead1] Nolaspice - one of Terry K's mods had a date tonight - he told her to cancel to arrange a call - she said "NO" and he immediately went to someone else - I think he is serious.

happywelshguy

I have just spoken to a personal friend and he is associated with a high level group.

He stated that one of his members is "ACTUALLY AT THE BANK" doing a Cash Out.

We shall wait for further confirmation.

:bounce:

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Thanks YM and HWG!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum