OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
The EAGLES Are Back...   Hooooooo Rayyyyy EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
The EAGLES Are Back...   Hooooooo Rayyyyy EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
The EAGLES Are Back...   Hooooooo Rayyyyy EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
The EAGLES Are Back...   Hooooooo Rayyyyy EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
The EAGLES Are Back...   Hooooooo Rayyyyy EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
The EAGLES Are Back...   Hooooooo Rayyyyy EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
The EAGLES Are Back...   Hooooooo Rayyyyy EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
The EAGLES Are Back...   Hooooooo Rayyyyy EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
The EAGLES Are Back...   Hooooooo Rayyyyy EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
The EAGLES Are Back...   Hooooooo Rayyyyy EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
The EAGLES Are Back...   Hooooooo Rayyyyy EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
The EAGLES Are Back...   Hooooooo Rayyyyy EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
The EAGLES Are Back...   Hooooooo Rayyyyy EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
The EAGLES Are Back...   Hooooooo Rayyyyy EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
The EAGLES Are Back...   Hooooooo Rayyyyy EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
The EAGLES Are Back...   Hooooooo Rayyyyy EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
The EAGLES Are Back...   Hooooooo Rayyyyy EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
The EAGLES Are Back...   Hooooooo Rayyyyy EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
The EAGLES Are Back...   Hooooooo Rayyyyy EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
The EAGLES Are Back...   Hooooooo Rayyyyy EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
The EAGLES Are Back...   Hooooooo Rayyyyy EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
The EAGLES Are Back...   Hooooooo Rayyyyy EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

The EAGLES Are Back... Hooooooo Rayyyyy

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The EAGLES Are Back...   Hooooooo Rayyyyy Empty The EAGLES Are Back... Hooooooo Rayyyyy Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:54 am

Peppermint Patti

Peppermint Patti

Thought some of you may enjoy watching the Decorah Eagles have their eaglets this year and you get to watch them growing up and finally learning to fly and eventually leave the nest.. Which, by the way, is like losing one of your Internet babies.

I stumbled on this site last year and got completely hooked. Just the next size will blow you away. It's over 5 feet deep. It HUGE to say the least.

One of the best Internet experiences I have had.

So for you that find this post I would really suggest taking a minute to look and maybe it will give you the pleasure it gives me. The Web Cam just came on for this year and they are currently waiting for her to lay the eggs. Last year she had 3 healthy chicks, they all grew up, and they all left the next healthy. Anyone having childred on the Internet this would be a great learning experience. I and hundreds of thousands of others just happen to love animals and are completely enthralled by this wonderful bird...

Here is your site: http://www.ustream.tv/decoraheagles

Peppermint Patti

Peppermint Patti

Well, we saw 1 eaglet born two days ago... He is on the nest right now... She is bigger and has more black around the eyes than him. Let's just say she wears the mascara !.

I hope you all have taken a look because they are such a magnificant bird and it's so beautiful to watch. The other day they had a mouse running around in their nest? This nest is 6 feet deep, 6 feet around and 80 feet up in that tree. Now how did that mouse get up there? Mystery to me... That was just a little snack for one of them...

Hope you all had a great weekend,

Peppermint Patti...

"Only one life will soon be passed, only what's done for Christ will last..."

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum