OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Proof you can't fix stupid -  Actress Suffers Facial Paralysis After Covid Jab – Says She’d Do It Again! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Proof you can't fix stupid -  Actress Suffers Facial Paralysis After Covid Jab – Says She’d Do It Again! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Proof you can't fix stupid -  Actress Suffers Facial Paralysis After Covid Jab – Says She’d Do It Again! EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Proof you can't fix stupid -  Actress Suffers Facial Paralysis After Covid Jab – Says She’d Do It Again! EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Proof you can't fix stupid -  Actress Suffers Facial Paralysis After Covid Jab – Says She’d Do It Again! EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Proof you can't fix stupid -  Actress Suffers Facial Paralysis After Covid Jab – Says She’d Do It Again! EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Proof you can't fix stupid -  Actress Suffers Facial Paralysis After Covid Jab – Says She’d Do It Again! EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Proof you can't fix stupid -  Actress Suffers Facial Paralysis After Covid Jab – Says She’d Do It Again! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Proof you can't fix stupid -  Actress Suffers Facial Paralysis After Covid Jab – Says She’d Do It Again! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Proof you can't fix stupid -  Actress Suffers Facial Paralysis After Covid Jab – Says She’d Do It Again! EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Proof you can't fix stupid -  Actress Suffers Facial Paralysis After Covid Jab – Says She’d Do It Again! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Proof you can't fix stupid -  Actress Suffers Facial Paralysis After Covid Jab – Says She’d Do It Again! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Proof you can't fix stupid -  Actress Suffers Facial Paralysis After Covid Jab – Says She’d Do It Again! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Proof you can't fix stupid -  Actress Suffers Facial Paralysis After Covid Jab – Says She’d Do It Again! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Proof you can't fix stupid -  Actress Suffers Facial Paralysis After Covid Jab – Says She’d Do It Again! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Proof you can't fix stupid -  Actress Suffers Facial Paralysis After Covid Jab – Says She’d Do It Again! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Proof you can't fix stupid -  Actress Suffers Facial Paralysis After Covid Jab – Says She’d Do It Again! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Proof you can't fix stupid -  Actress Suffers Facial Paralysis After Covid Jab – Says She’d Do It Again! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Proof you can't fix stupid -  Actress Suffers Facial Paralysis After Covid Jab – Says She’d Do It Again! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Proof you can't fix stupid -  Actress Suffers Facial Paralysis After Covid Jab – Says She’d Do It Again! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Proof you can't fix stupid -  Actress Suffers Facial Paralysis After Covid Jab – Says She’d Do It Again! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Proof you can't fix stupid -  Actress Suffers Facial Paralysis After Covid Jab – Says She’d Do It Again! EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Proof you can't fix stupid - Actress Suffers Facial Paralysis After Covid Jab – Says She’d Do It Again!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Watch: Actress Suffers Facial Paralysis After Covid Jab – Says She’d Do It Again!
Date: September 30, 2022Author: Nwo Report  

Canadian actress Jennifer Gibson developed Bell’s Palsy weeks after taking the AstraZeneca vaccine last year.

Proof you can't fix stupid -  Actress Suffers Facial Paralysis After Covid Jab – Says She’d Do It Again! Image-836

Posted BY: InfoWars

A video of a Canadian actress who suffered facial paralysis shortly after her Covid jab is going viral, with many people taken aback by how she still promoted the experimental vaccine despite her severe side effects.
In a video from May 2021, actress Jennifer Gibson documented how she developed Bell’s Palsy paralyzing half of her face within two weeks of taking the AstraZeneca jab.

Proof you can't fix stupid -  Actress Suffers Facial Paralysis After Covid Jab – Says She’d Do It Again! Jph2VGJz_normal
Power To The People
@PowerOurPeople_

·
Follow

This video by Canadian actress Jennifer Gibson is disturbing in many ways.

Proof you can't fix stupid -  Actress Suffers Facial Paralysis After Covid Jab – Says She’d Do It Again! AEQTzB1Lbh0U42G6
2:16 PM · Sep 29, 2022

“This is not a video I want to make,” Gibson says, breaking down in tears.
“I have been diagnosed with Bell’s Palsy, which is paralysis on one side of the face. For me, it’s the left, obviously.”
Gibson confesses she got the vaccine in order to help things get back to normal. To be clear, the video was filmed as the Canadian government inundated its citizenry with lockdowns and pro-vaccine propaganda.
“So I got it about two weeks after getting my vaccine and I had a rough go with the vaccine – and I guess still am – but I have to say that I would do it again because it’s what we have to do to see people.”
Gibson went on to show off her “weird smile.”

“This is not a video I want to make,” Gibson says, breaking down in tears.
“I have been diagnosed with Bell’s Palsy, which is paralysis on one side of the face. For me, it’s the left, obviously.”
Gibson confesses she got the vaccine in order to help things get back to normal. To be clear, the video was filmed as the Canadian government inundated its citizenry with lockdowns and pro-vaccine propaganda.
“So I got it about two weeks after getting my vaccine and I had a rough go with the vaccine – and I guess still am – but I have to say that I would do it again because it’s what we have to do to see people.”
Gibson went on to show off her “weird smile.”

MORE HERE: https://nworeport.me/2022/09/30/watch-actress-suffers-facial-paralysis-after-covid-jab-says-shed-do-it-again/

Thanks to: https://nworeport.me

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum