OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Taking the One People’s Public Trust and Running with It EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Taking the One People’s Public Trust and Running with It EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Taking the One People’s Public Trust and Running with It EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Taking the One People’s Public Trust and Running with It EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Taking the One People’s Public Trust and Running with It EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Taking the One People’s Public Trust and Running with It EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Taking the One People’s Public Trust and Running with It EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Taking the One People’s Public Trust and Running with It EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Taking the One People’s Public Trust and Running with It EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Taking the One People’s Public Trust and Running with It EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Taking the One People’s Public Trust and Running with It EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Taking the One People’s Public Trust and Running with It EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Taking the One People’s Public Trust and Running with It EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Taking the One People’s Public Trust and Running with It EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Taking the One People’s Public Trust and Running with It EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Taking the One People’s Public Trust and Running with It EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Taking the One People’s Public Trust and Running with It EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Taking the One People’s Public Trust and Running with It EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Taking the One People’s Public Trust and Running with It EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Taking the One People’s Public Trust and Running with It EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Taking the One People’s Public Trust and Running with It EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Taking the One People’s Public Trust and Running with It EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Taking the One People’s Public Trust and Running with It

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Taking the One People’s Public Trust and Running with It

Obviously SOMEONE is taking this Trust very seriously and took the initiative to begin sharing it with The People. Impressive! Félicitations, Pierre!

RTS has shared this reader’s plan with us, shows it’s already been implemented, and is putting it out there for more to jump on the bandwagon. Are you game?

Blogging is fun—and very addictive. If you’ve wondered if you could manage a blog, perhaps this is the perfect time to jump in while being of service to others and a cog in The Plan.

Go CANADA!

I also recommend you read D’s update.

This is “Taking Action”

This, my friends, is what taking action looks like.

In the last 72 hours (or so) I have read so many emails  and skype messages that my eyes are blurry and brain spinning and heart pounding.  People asking what they can do to “help”. People coming up with ideas for plans to move forward.  People taking the reins and saying “I can do this and this”.

Pierre is just one of many who are taking action on their own.  They are not asking for permission or for the “GO!”, they are just doing it.  Doing what  their hearts and minds tell them.

We don’t need to save the world in one fell swoop.  It all starts with taking the first step—big or small.

This is a copy of the original email that AK  and I received:

I have been following your website for some time along with removingtheshackles and recently learned about the people’s trust.

I want to present an idea I have begun to implement that you could potentially share with your viewers.

In about an hour I created the blog: http://peoplestrustottawa.blogspot.ca/

Subsequently, I created http://peoplestrusttoronto.blogspot.ca/ in about 10 minutes once I had a template to follow.

Next, I have started posting online ads in my community such as this one:
http://ottawa.kijiji.ca/c-community-activities-groups-The-Peoples-Trust-W0QQAdIdZ444732886

My aim is to spread awareness about the peoples trust and get people to connect with each other in person, in their communities, in order to empower them and potentially facilitate taking actions in their cities to make this further known by the general population. This is a real grassroots approach that could spread fast.

I live in Ottawa and will manage the peoplestrustottawa blog for some time to see if it is a success. I only created the Toronto one to see how fast it could be done with a template to follow.

If followers of your blog who have knowledge of the people’s trust start doing this on their own, in their respective cities, and creating their ‘peoplestrustcity’ blogs without necessary following my template and to their own liking, then we can eventually build a planet wide network that can be unofficially or at some point officially associated with the peoples trust main website.

An Invitation to All Beings of Light

On behalf of:
Pierre Robert Grandbois
peoplestrustcity@gmail.com
peoplestrustottawa@gmail.com

An invitation to all Beings of Light desiring to participate in the creation of a grassroots initiative ‘The People’s Trust & Planetary Liberation Network’.

Up-to-date website/blog templates are to be found at:
peoplestrustcity.blogspot.ca/ and
planetaryliberationcity.blogspot.ca/

Read the rest of the article…

Thanks to: http://2012thebigpicture.wordpress.com/

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

YEAH!!!!

Here you go people!!! Read the above words. Don't just sit around waiting. Join in and take some action!!!

SYNCH!!!!!!!

Anonymous

Forgive me Prpl, but most of that 1st paragraph was gibberish to me; enough was discernable I'm glad I ploughed thru & read it. What is all the gibberish for?

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

What part 7fm? The very 1st paragraph?

Anonymous

As I look again, it's not just the 1st paragraph, but throughout the entire message; ie

style="border: 0px; font-family: inherit; font-style: inherit; margin: 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(73, 124, 167); text-decoration....

obviously a foreign language to me :headscratching

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Oh I see what you mean...

this is a compilation of many article I think. LOL... it does seem a bit thrown together now that you point that out. :)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum