OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Doctors Pretend to be Baffled After 16-Year-Old Football Player and Wrestler Suffers a Stroke and Bloodclot in His Brain EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Doctors Pretend to be Baffled After 16-Year-Old Football Player and Wrestler Suffers a Stroke and Bloodclot in His Brain EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Doctors Pretend to be Baffled After 16-Year-Old Football Player and Wrestler Suffers a Stroke and Bloodclot in His Brain EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Doctors Pretend to be Baffled After 16-Year-Old Football Player and Wrestler Suffers a Stroke and Bloodclot in His Brain EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Doctors Pretend to be Baffled After 16-Year-Old Football Player and Wrestler Suffers a Stroke and Bloodclot in His Brain EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Doctors Pretend to be Baffled After 16-Year-Old Football Player and Wrestler Suffers a Stroke and Bloodclot in His Brain EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Doctors Pretend to be Baffled After 16-Year-Old Football Player and Wrestler Suffers a Stroke and Bloodclot in His Brain EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Doctors Pretend to be Baffled After 16-Year-Old Football Player and Wrestler Suffers a Stroke and Bloodclot in His Brain EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Doctors Pretend to be Baffled After 16-Year-Old Football Player and Wrestler Suffers a Stroke and Bloodclot in His Brain EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Doctors Pretend to be Baffled After 16-Year-Old Football Player and Wrestler Suffers a Stroke and Bloodclot in His Brain EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Doctors Pretend to be Baffled After 16-Year-Old Football Player and Wrestler Suffers a Stroke and Bloodclot in His Brain EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Doctors Pretend to be Baffled After 16-Year-Old Football Player and Wrestler Suffers a Stroke and Bloodclot in His Brain EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Doctors Pretend to be Baffled After 16-Year-Old Football Player and Wrestler Suffers a Stroke and Bloodclot in His Brain EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Doctors Pretend to be Baffled After 16-Year-Old Football Player and Wrestler Suffers a Stroke and Bloodclot in His Brain EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Doctors Pretend to be Baffled After 16-Year-Old Football Player and Wrestler Suffers a Stroke and Bloodclot in His Brain EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Doctors Pretend to be Baffled After 16-Year-Old Football Player and Wrestler Suffers a Stroke and Bloodclot in His Brain EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Doctors Pretend to be Baffled After 16-Year-Old Football Player and Wrestler Suffers a Stroke and Bloodclot in His Brain EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Doctors Pretend to be Baffled After 16-Year-Old Football Player and Wrestler Suffers a Stroke and Bloodclot in His Brain EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Doctors Pretend to be Baffled After 16-Year-Old Football Player and Wrestler Suffers a Stroke and Bloodclot in His Brain EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Doctors Pretend to be Baffled After 16-Year-Old Football Player and Wrestler Suffers a Stroke and Bloodclot in His Brain EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Doctors Pretend to be Baffled After 16-Year-Old Football Player and Wrestler Suffers a Stroke and Bloodclot in His Brain EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Doctors Pretend to be Baffled After 16-Year-Old Football Player and Wrestler Suffers a Stroke and Bloodclot in His Brain EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Doctors Pretend to be Baffled After 16-Year-Old Football Player and Wrestler Suffers a Stroke and Bloodclot in His Brain

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Doctors Pretend to be Baffled After 16-Year-Old Football Player and Wrestler Suffers a Stroke and Bloodclot in His Brain Image-601

Doctors Baffled After 16-Year-Old Football Player and Wrestler Suffers a Stroke and Bloodclot in His Brain
Date: November 22, 2022Author: Nwo Report

Posted BY: Jim Hoft

A defensive lineman for Mount Pleasant High School in North Carolina who appeared to be in his prime at the age of 16 was found unconscious on the floor of his girlfriend’s house.
Tylin McDowell, a player for the Mt. Pleasant Tigers, played and excelled as a defensive lineman during a match with Maiden Blue Devils for the state playoffs.
Even though the Tigers suffered a 46-13 defeat that evening, it appeared that nobody was seriously injured and left the field healthy. And Tylin and other Mount Pleasant athletes were getting ready for the upcoming wrestling season, Independent Tribune reported.
One day after the match, Tylin was found unconscious on the floor at his girlfriend’s house in Mount Pleasant.
WBTV reported that Tylin was transported to Atrium Northeast, where doctors found something much more serious than dehydration. According to the doctors, there was a blockage in the blood supply to his brain, an indication that he was having a stroke.
He underwent immediate surgery to remove the clot and was then transferred to Levine Children’s Hospital, where he is currently making a full recovery.
Doctors were baffled about what caused Tylin’s stroke. Tylin is making progress and is now able to stand and take a few steps
According to Tylin’s father, Tim McDowell, Tylin has been very active from a very young age.
“He’s always happy – happy, kind, and generous,” he added.
“The first thing you think of is,‘Oh, he must be dehydrated from the game the night before,’” Tim said. “To be so young having a stroke, it’s scary.”
“I believe that whenever he pulls through with this, it will be a huge boost for him and that this will be something for him [that] he can help other people with, knowing he has overcome it himself,” Tim said.
Crystal Rodgers-Butt, Tylin’s mom, believed that it was a miracle her kid is still alive.
“I will tell you the truth of this: I have struggled for the past couple of years in my faith,” Crystal told Independent Tribune. “ I have struggled to be a Christian, and I have struggled with the world in general. But I’ll be honest: I saw the power of prayer. I saw it. I felt it.”
“It’s indescribable. It’s brought me back to God. It’s brought me closer to God than I’ve been in years. It just made me feel the power of prayer. I can deny God and Christianity all day, but it all went back to my faith. I know it sounds so cliché to say that ‘During the darkest times, you find God,’ right? But it really is a miracle what’s happened with Tylin.”
Despite the fact that Tim and Crystal were no longer a couple and had each found love and settled down with their spouses, they remained significant figures in Tylin’s life.
According to Tim and Crystal, neither of them has a history of strokes in their families.
Both parents thought their son’s blood clot was caused by playing football, but tests proved otherwise.
“I honestly thought it was something from football because he had just played the game the night before,” Crystal said. “I thought, ‘I bet he has another concussion.’ I just immediately thought ‘football.’”
Tim said, “It’s not confirmed, but we believe it came from a hit he took Friday night in the football game during a play just before halftime where his helmet was knocked off. Upon further review, coaches said they didn’t see a blunt hit. You see where he was face-masked partially, but it still caused Tylin’s neck to jerk to the side.”

“It’s scary. Mount Pleasant just got new helmets before the season, and you try to keep him as safe as you can. But at the end of the day, it’s still football. It was really disbelief. You just don’t hear of anyone his age having a stroke.”
“Some of the other surgeons were thinking that maybe he had an underlying health condition that went undetected, but all reports from CMC are leaning toward trauma,” Tim continued.

THANKS TO: https://nworeport.me/2022/11/22/doctors-baffled-after-16-year-old-football-player-and-wrestler-suffers-a-stroke-and-bloodclot-in-his-brain/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum