OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
UPDATE - “Massive Explosion”: Something Is Happening in the Skies of Montana EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
UPDATE - “Massive Explosion”: Something Is Happening in the Skies of Montana EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
UPDATE - “Massive Explosion”: Something Is Happening in the Skies of Montana EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
UPDATE - “Massive Explosion”: Something Is Happening in the Skies of Montana EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
UPDATE - “Massive Explosion”: Something Is Happening in the Skies of Montana EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
UPDATE - “Massive Explosion”: Something Is Happening in the Skies of Montana EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
UPDATE - “Massive Explosion”: Something Is Happening in the Skies of Montana EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
UPDATE - “Massive Explosion”: Something Is Happening in the Skies of Montana EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
UPDATE - “Massive Explosion”: Something Is Happening in the Skies of Montana EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
UPDATE - “Massive Explosion”: Something Is Happening in the Skies of Montana EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
UPDATE - “Massive Explosion”: Something Is Happening in the Skies of Montana EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
UPDATE - “Massive Explosion”: Something Is Happening in the Skies of Montana EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
UPDATE - “Massive Explosion”: Something Is Happening in the Skies of Montana EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
UPDATE - “Massive Explosion”: Something Is Happening in the Skies of Montana EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
UPDATE - “Massive Explosion”: Something Is Happening in the Skies of Montana EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
UPDATE - “Massive Explosion”: Something Is Happening in the Skies of Montana EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
UPDATE - “Massive Explosion”: Something Is Happening in the Skies of Montana EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
UPDATE - “Massive Explosion”: Something Is Happening in the Skies of Montana EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
UPDATE - “Massive Explosion”: Something Is Happening in the Skies of Montana EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
UPDATE - “Massive Explosion”: Something Is Happening in the Skies of Montana EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
UPDATE - “Massive Explosion”: Something Is Happening in the Skies of Montana EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
UPDATE - “Massive Explosion”: Something Is Happening in the Skies of Montana EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

UPDATE - “Massive Explosion”: Something Is Happening in the Skies of Montana

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

“Massive Explosion”: Something Is Happening in the Skies of Montana
Date: February 3, 2023Author: Nwo Report

UPDATE - “Massive Explosion”: Something Is Happening in the Skies of Montana Image-76

Posted BY: Jasmine | NwoReport

Corporate media and other interested parties are scrambling to verify a video dropped Friday on Twitter of what appears to be a rocket trail and a large explosion in the skies over Billings, Montana.
According to user Dolly Moore:
Ok, so here’s what I just caught I few minutes ago out my window. I saw a jet go by so fast and then explosion in the sky. Holy crap! Billings MT.

UPDATE - “Massive Explosion”: Something Is Happening in the Skies of Montana Henq5Zb6_normal
Dolly Moore
@MMtTreasures
·
Follow

Ok, so here’s what I just caught I few minutes ago out my window. I saw a jet go by so fast and then explosion in the sky. Holy crap! Billings MT.

UPDATE - “Massive Explosion”: Something Is Happening in the Skies of Montana Tuo3dTZQ6ZZvpg3i

6:08 PM · Feb 3, 2023

A Chinese spy balloon has been the main topic of discussion all day. It is believed the balloon is currently over Illinois or Missouri, but reports of at least one other balloon in Canada have come in over the last few hours. Whether any of this is related to the explosion in Montana is unclear, but something is happening.

MORE HERE: https://nworeport.me/2023/02/03/massive-explosion-something-is-happening-in-the-skies-of-montana/

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Montana Governor and Emergency Services Confirm: NO EXPLOSIONS Occurred In or Around Billings, Montana on Friday Night
Date: February 4, 2023Author: Nwo Report 

UPDATE - “Massive Explosion”: Something Is Happening in the Skies of Montana Image-87
Posted BY: Wyatt | NwoReport
UPDATE — The City of Billings, Governor Gianforte, and the Montana Department of Emergency Services confirmed on Friday night that there was no explosion in or around Billings, Montana.

UPDATE - “Massive Explosion”: Something Is Happening in the Skies of Montana HdvijLL3_normal
City of Billings
@BillingsMT

·
Follow

We have confirmed with @MontanaDES & @GovGianforte that there have not been any explosions in, around, or across #Montana. They are aware of the video and it can not be substantiated.

UPDATE - “Massive Explosion”: Something Is Happening in the Skies of Montana HdvijLL3_mini

City of Billings

@BillingsMT

We are aware of the video shared on Twitter and claims of a “massive explosion” over Billings. However, our PD, Fire & airport have NOT been called to any incidents related to this video and there haven’t been any plane crashes picked up on radar #ChineseSpyBalloon #spyballoon

8:18 PM · Feb 3, 2023

Full Story

THANKS TO: https://nworeport.me/2023/02/04/montana-governor-and-emergency-services-confirm-no-explosions-occurred-in-or-around-billings-montana-on-friday-night/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum