OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Ron Paul 2012: Break the Silence EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Ron Paul 2012: Break the Silence EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Ron Paul 2012: Break the Silence EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Ron Paul 2012: Break the Silence EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Ron Paul 2012: Break the Silence EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Ron Paul 2012: Break the Silence EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Ron Paul 2012: Break the Silence EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Ron Paul 2012: Break the Silence EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Ron Paul 2012: Break the Silence EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Ron Paul 2012: Break the Silence EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Ron Paul 2012: Break the Silence EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Ron Paul 2012: Break the Silence EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Ron Paul 2012: Break the Silence EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Ron Paul 2012: Break the Silence EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Ron Paul 2012: Break the Silence EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Ron Paul 2012: Break the Silence EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Ron Paul 2012: Break the Silence EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Ron Paul 2012: Break the Silence EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Ron Paul 2012: Break the Silence EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Ron Paul 2012: Break the Silence EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Ron Paul 2012: Break the Silence EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Ron Paul 2012: Break the Silence EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ron Paul 2012: Break the Silence

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ron Paul 2012: Break the Silence Empty Ron Paul 2012: Break the Silence Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:46 pm

godsfool713

godsfool713

Ron Paul 2012: Break the Silence

2Ron Paul 2012: Break the Silence Empty Re: Ron Paul 2012: Break the Silence Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:56 pm

Shipngold

Shipngold

With you on this one!

3Ron Paul 2012: Break the Silence Empty Re: Ron Paul 2012: Break the Silence Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:59 am

Anonymous

Thanks for this one, too!!
:D

When will we learn that each man, woman and child is a precious creation in His image, and we all share this earth with similar needs,dreams, aspirations of Life, Liberty and pursuit of happiness in loving our families, friends, communities? We are more alike than different in the most important things, each uniquely gifted and empowered to contribute to the whole. Wars have been the idea and agenda of the elite against we the people, spilling innocent blood in false unjustified causes of action...

4Ron Paul 2012: Break the Silence Empty Re: Ron Paul 2012: Break the Silence Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:34 pm

SpaceCowboy

Letting 56,000 people be killed by ONE individual tyrant is an affront to Christianity. Letting dictators determine the value of human life is ridiculous. Letting evil continue means you are becoming evil. The wake up call is not that there is pain in the world, it is that for too long we have allowed just a few sociopaths the freedom to perfect it.

I say ABOLISH the Geneva Convention's prohibition against State Sponsored Assassination, make a few calculated life ending changes for these individuals and promise more to come.

The value of life and liberty is the minimum value ANY country should practice. If killing the world's most proficient demoniac murderers in the name of life and liberty for tens of thousands is not justified... then plan on things getting a LOT worse. Personally, I can't stand in front of my God and say, "I hated war and allowed millions to die, justice to erode, and human value to evaporate." I would much rather be held accountable for my participation in the killing of the individual tyrants.

Right now, children in Iran are going hungry, women are being raped and mutilated, and the voiceless minority is being destroyed... and we are only on the VERGE of war with Iran. Our financial sanctions are devastating to the poor and are nothing more than a mosquito to the powerful wealthy. I am not pro war. I hate war. I am pro logic and cannot agree that our only options are the slow torture of the poor and voiceless or the mass killing of the poor and voiceless forced into military service against us. Logically, only a few powerful people on earth are causing massive turmoil and pain. Get rid of them.

5Ron Paul 2012: Break the Silence Empty Re: Ron Paul 2012: Break the Silence Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:19 pm

godsfool713

godsfool713

Amen, I cant believe what we are doing .....and G-d is MAD!!!....He will never Bless America ...unless we stand up for the Children Here and thurout this Globe

But i Agree this unknown Person is position of power is KILLLING ......America that was once the bread baskett of the WORLD , the Beautiful Big Brother that Gave to Other Countries and .....

Thats why i ve posted the You Tubes on Argentina....they had the Globlist go thur that country and RAPED her...and J.P Morgan and CitiBank piliage the MONEY and GOLD.....

We are not like Russia Yet....but time is running out.....

SpaceCowboy wrote:Letting 56,000 people be killed by ONE individual tyrant is an affront to Christianity. Letting dictators determine the value of human life is ridiculous. Letting evil continue means you are becoming evil. The wake up call is not that there is pain in the world, it is that for too long we have allowed just a few sociopaths the freedom to perfect it.

I say ABOLISH the Geneva Convention's prohibition against State Sponsored Assassination, make a few calculated life ending changes for these individuals and promise more to come.

The value of life and liberty is the minimum value ANY country should practice. If killing the world's most proficient demoniac murderers in the name of life and liberty for tens of thousands is not justified... then plan on things getting a LOT worse. Personally, I can't stand in front of my God and say, "I hated war and allowed millions to die, justice to erode, and human value to evaporate." I would much rather be held accountable for my participation in the killing of the individual tyrants.

Right now, children in Iran are going hungry, women are being raped and mutilated, and the voiceless minority is being destroyed... and we are only on the VERGE of war with Iran. Our financial sanctions are devastating to the poor and are nothing more than a mosquito to the powerful wealthy. I am not pro war. I hate war. I am pro logic and cannot agree that our only options are the slow torture of the poor and voiceless or the mass killing of the poor and voiceless forced into military service against us. Logically, only a few powerful people on earth are causing massive turmoil and pain. Get rid of them.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum