OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
James O’Keefe Removed From Project Veritas Board, Stripped As CEO plus MORE EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
James O’Keefe Removed From Project Veritas Board, Stripped As CEO plus MORE EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
James O’Keefe Removed From Project Veritas Board, Stripped As CEO plus MORE EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
James O’Keefe Removed From Project Veritas Board, Stripped As CEO plus MORE EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
James O’Keefe Removed From Project Veritas Board, Stripped As CEO plus MORE EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
James O’Keefe Removed From Project Veritas Board, Stripped As CEO plus MORE EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
James O’Keefe Removed From Project Veritas Board, Stripped As CEO plus MORE EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
James O’Keefe Removed From Project Veritas Board, Stripped As CEO plus MORE EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
James O’Keefe Removed From Project Veritas Board, Stripped As CEO plus MORE EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
James O’Keefe Removed From Project Veritas Board, Stripped As CEO plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
James O’Keefe Removed From Project Veritas Board, Stripped As CEO plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
James O’Keefe Removed From Project Veritas Board, Stripped As CEO plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
James O’Keefe Removed From Project Veritas Board, Stripped As CEO plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
James O’Keefe Removed From Project Veritas Board, Stripped As CEO plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
James O’Keefe Removed From Project Veritas Board, Stripped As CEO plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
James O’Keefe Removed From Project Veritas Board, Stripped As CEO plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
James O’Keefe Removed From Project Veritas Board, Stripped As CEO plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
James O’Keefe Removed From Project Veritas Board, Stripped As CEO plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
James O’Keefe Removed From Project Veritas Board, Stripped As CEO plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
James O’Keefe Removed From Project Veritas Board, Stripped As CEO plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
James O’Keefe Removed From Project Veritas Board, Stripped As CEO plus MORE EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
James O’Keefe Removed From Project Veritas Board, Stripped As CEO plus MORE EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

James O’Keefe Removed From Project Veritas Board, Stripped As CEO plus MORE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

James O’Keefe Removed From Project Veritas Board, Stripped As CEO

James O’Keefe Removed From Project Veritas Board, Stripped As CEO plus MORE Screenshot-2023-02-20-at-1.38.21-PM-e1676918359261

Brianna Lyman News and Commentary Writer
February 20, 2023 

“Project Veritas” founder and CEO James O’Keefe has left the company he founded after a group of his staff reportedly tried to oust him.
O’Keefe was put on paid leave as the organization’s board considered whether they would oust him. Employees had been dissatisfied by O’Keefe’s management and alleged he wasted money and was “outright cruel” to his staff, according to the The Daily Beast.
O’Keefe announced to his staff Monday that he was ousted as CEO and from the board in an emotional 15-minute video.
[Screenshot Public Vimeo]

James O’Keefe Removed From Project Veritas Board, Stripped As CEO plus MORE YCRbhF89_normal
ReporterMcCabe
@NeilWMcCabe2

·
Follow

Exclusive: @JamesOKeefeIII, my friend and former boss at @Project_Veritas, just read his resignation letter to his former team and board members at their Mamaroneck, N.Y. headquarters. James will make his own way—as he always has before. @OANN

James O’Keefe Removed From Project Veritas Board, Stripped As CEO plus MORE FpbLEfrWAA4k3pq?format=jpg&name=small
Last edited10:48 AM · Feb 20, 2023 from Florida, USA

“Throughout my 13 years doing this my mission has evolved,” O’Keefe said in his announcement. “Over the last few weeks I have felt a lot of despair and seen a lot of evil and felt overcome with various emotions.”

“I take away from these the gratitude that I have for many of you, most of you…I reflected upon my appreciation for many of you, what makes this great is because we actually believe in this, we have a passion for this and we have principle.”

O’Keefe’s voice then began to crack as he expressed gratitude for his employees.
“The external threats and pressure inflicted upon myself has been unimaginable,” O’Keefe continued.

“As a former board member told me years ago, Project Veritas will never be stopped from the outside, it will only be because we stopped ourselves,” O’Keefe said. “Prophetic as it may be, that is exactly where we find ourselves in the situation today. A situation where I have been stripped of my authority as CEO and removed from the board of directors, bet you didn’t know that.”
O’Keefe said he has been suspended “indefinitely without compensation,” citing a board memo.
“I don’t know why this has happened or specifically why this has happened suddenly,” O’Keefe continued, adding he has “documentation” of everything.

O’Keefe said since 2010, when he founded the company, he has “been the same person” he’s always been, but added he has not been the most “compassionate leader.”
“Nothing about how I conducted myself over the past 13 years has fundamentally changed, until now, so what has changed in the last 3 weeks? What has changed? The only thing that has changed is that we broke the biggest story in our organization’s history,” he continued, referencing the Pfizer exposé.
“A few days after the Pfizer story, I was informed by an officer of Project Veritas that he would resign unless I step down as CEO. We’ve been having a conflict of vision over fundraising, there were tactical disagreements about the boldness of approach soliciting donations.”

O’Keefe said disagreements boiled over and that O’Keefe told the officer to resign, but when he allegedly refused, O’Keefe fired him. That same day, another officer allegedly called for an emergency board vote to restructure the company.
“It became clear to me in that moment that I would be removed from my position at Project Veritas,” O’Keefe said, adding he was able to stave off the meeting for a few days. O’Keefe said he was eventually subjected to six hours of grievances that included employee concerns about money spent, as well as allegations he stole a sandwich from a pregnant woman at court.
O’Keefe continued to dismiss the allegations before saying he is “confident the reasons” he was ousted “will come to light.”

“Our mission continues on,” he said. “I’m not done.”
This is a breaking news story and will be updated as more information becomes available.

THANKS TO: https://dailycaller.com/2023/02/20/james-okeefe-removed-board-project-veritas/?utm_source=piano&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=breaking&pnespid=v_JgUnVeJr9Fx_PfujO7GM7R5x2iSp5wfOLhxOFjqgxm8VSORMwBkfY0PkwZQgo0AO2z3Q7eXA

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Project Veritas Board Releases Statement After Removing James O’Keefe and Losing Over 100,000 Followers
Date: February 21, 2023Author: Nwo Report

James O’Keefe Removed From Project Veritas Board, Stripped As CEO plus MORE Image-567

Posted BY: Teresa | NwoReport

The Project Veritas Board of Directors has released a statement after ousting founder James O’Keefe and losing over 100,000 followers on Twitter.

Project Veritas’ follower count dropped by over 130,000 people in the hours following the news that O’Keefe had been removed from the company.
James O’Keefe Removed From Project Veritas Board, Stripped As CEO plus MORE 7-14-600x417
Early reports had indicated that O’Keefe resigned, but in a speech before the staff, he explained that he had been removed by the board.
“Today, James O’Keefe decided to remove his belongings from Project Veritas headquarters,” the board said in the statement. “The Board and Management made numerous attempts in the last 14 days to have a conversation with James, but he ignored our outreach and decided to instead leak private information to others, either by doing so himself or by proxy.”

The board claimed that “although PV Leadership has not concluded looking into the full scale of financial issues over the years, a preliminary review at this time indicates that James has spent an excessive amount of donor funds in the last three years on personal luxuries. More is still being uncovered during the ongoing review at this time. Contrary to many reports from today, James was suspended indefinitely pending the resolution of a fulsome investigation and clarity which will need to be provided by a third-party investigative audit report.”

The board listed several financial concerns, including the cost of using black cars.
“James also left us no choice but to suspend him in the last few weeks when he unilaterally fired the CFO, who can only be fired with Board approval,” the statement continued. “That is a violation of our non-profit’s bylaws. James went as far as to say that a Board member had approved this firing to others, but it was later discovered that it was not the case. That member did not approve of the firing. The Board approved James’ suspension so it would have time to properly investigate these internal infractions.”

Full Story

THANKS TO: https://nworeport.me/2023/02/21/project-veritas-board-releases-statement-after-removing-james-okeefe-and-losing-over-100000-followers/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum