OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Inauguration Surprise - What Can It Be? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Inauguration Surprise - What Can It Be? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Inauguration Surprise - What Can It Be? EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Inauguration Surprise - What Can It Be? EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Inauguration Surprise - What Can It Be? EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Inauguration Surprise - What Can It Be? EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Inauguration Surprise - What Can It Be? EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Inauguration Surprise - What Can It Be? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Inauguration Surprise - What Can It Be? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Inauguration Surprise - What Can It Be? EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Inauguration Surprise - What Can It Be? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Inauguration Surprise - What Can It Be? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Inauguration Surprise - What Can It Be? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Inauguration Surprise - What Can It Be? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Inauguration Surprise - What Can It Be? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Inauguration Surprise - What Can It Be? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Inauguration Surprise - What Can It Be? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Inauguration Surprise - What Can It Be? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Inauguration Surprise - What Can It Be? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Inauguration Surprise - What Can It Be? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Inauguration Surprise - What Can It Be? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Inauguration Surprise - What Can It Be? EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Inauguration Surprise - What Can It Be?

+2
PurpleSkyz
happywelshguy
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Inauguration Surprise - What Can It Be? Empty Inauguration Surprise - What Can It Be? Wed Jan 16, 2013 11:36 pm

happywelshguy

Wake up Call
Commander Hatonn
January 16, 2013

I have a matter of importance that I wish to discuss with you. It is that of the coming involvement with all of you in the interim of the coming Inauguration.

There is to be an appearance of a certain party who will have some words for all of mankind. It is going to be a short interlude and there will be a presentation made by this person that will shock some and satisfy others that they are not crazy in their knowledge of what is at the root of all of this reality.

I speak of the one that has been said to appear at this event and who will bring a certain amount of surprise to the festivities. When this takes place it will be as if there was an interlude of silence, and then all will break loose in disbelief for some and extreme welcome for others.

There will be an energy of excitement that will bring many people to an instant realization of what has been being said by us as truth.

When that takes place it will bring a whole new crescendo of song to the play of the ages.

It will bring some people to a deeper understanding of who they are, and why they have been having certain thoughts lately.

With this new opening there will be an onslaught to new beginnings for humanity. It will open up a whole new stream of events that will bring great changes to the way life is lived on earth.

As this comes into being, there will be great governmental change, as well as all other aspects of societal interaction. The process will take some time, but it will be a gradual and sure sign of the changing times. There are people who will benefit from the gradual changing over, for it will be for them an unfolding of what has been taking place behind the scenes and of what it will take to bring the freedom back to the people.

I bring you this information on this day because this one has been told of this coming event and she was not in complete harmony with it. It is a matter of removing the boundaries in everyone’s mind at their own speed and release of the fear-based ideas of some people. It is a matter of bringing to the surface that, which is not as yet realized, so that it can be removed and blessed for its gift of forgetfulness in these times of duality.

It is now time to step up to the wheel of change and do your parts in its evolvement. You have served the cause of duality well, and now it is time to continue in the new cause of freedom and awakening to spread forth the truth of what these times are all about.

Go now and see to it that your days are filled with the new feeling of freedom, love and power in yourselves. Know that as each day comes there will be a new awakening to what is coming down the pike for all of you. Live in the oneness that you all are and know that as you do you are adding to the contribution that all of humanity is giving to the cosmos.

We receive your gifts and give back to you that which you are destined for, and our part in it. You are living the receivership that is twofold and as we receive, so too do you.
We love you tremendously, and we stand with you in these new steps that you are taking. Make your choices and dance forward in them as the world around you changes. It is a splendid gift you give to yourselves and we are all one in the journey.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

When is this inauguration any how? I read about the surprise visitor and would love to watch it.

happywelshguy

January 21st

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Thanks HWG...

Who do you think this surprise is?

Anonymous

the interim president or vice president?? Just a guess.... :shock:

happywelshguy

Could be a number of things.

Disclosure of Alien Brother and Sisters.

Announcement of New banking system.

Announcement of the RV of the global currencies

Comment as below.

Can't wait to find out

:bounce:

Purpleskyz wrote:Thanks HWG...

Who do you think this surprise is?

terbo56

terbo56

Maybe with any luck, our commander in 'Grief' will be hauled out of office- This IS a retired Commander, so, this is 'Severely' possible-Let us ALL hope he gets to have his say-I can't wait for the 'END' result!!!

Anonymous

You might want to Google "Commander Hatonn" before you get all excited. spaceship

terbo56

terbo56

I am going to ask a question that I should have asked a long time ago- Why is it everytime I try to bring info here to this site, I get shot down?It happens every goddamn time I try to bring my thoughts and opinions here,and info from different news channels and other sites- And I'll be damned if it'll ever stop? Others have done the same thing to me here, and it is like nothing I bring doesn't matter, but the ones with their heads on a flying saucer get bowed down to? I didn't know that there were peeps on this site that would do that kind of thing- I guess all I bring here isn't worth a shit to you peeps, but it WAS to me,and thought all ideas and opinions were welcomed here- Always somebody to debunk everything- They do it on other sites, too- If everyone knows so much, why hasn't this Rv happened yet, Then? This HAS been talked about in private-

Last edited by terbo56 on Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Anonymous

Oh dear. I had no idea we were not allowed to question anything here. I have never heard of this person. So, stupid me, I go look up Commander Hatonn and find this, right from the horse's mouth:

Who is Hatonn?
“I am Gyeorgos Ceres Hatonn, Commander in Chief, Earth Project Transition, Pleiades Sector Flight command, Intergalactic Federation Fleet-Ashtar Command; Earth Representative to the Cosmic Council and Intergalactic Federation Council on Earth Transition. You may call me “Hatonn”.

I did not realize there were rules on this forum about asking questions. I won't do it again, that's for sure.

terbo56

terbo56

I never said any of that- YOU just did-

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Raven... I don't think terbo meant you.

Terbo.... I am going to pm you.

MartyM

MartyM

OK, Now I'm really confused... if & when whatever Terbo's issue is gets resolved, could someone explain it to me ? I'll be in the basement with the other mushrooms ;) Thanks

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

I'm confused :headscratching

Anonymous

Don't ask me, I have no idea what that was about. :terbo:

I just hope that when Commander Hatonn and his entire InterGalactic Ashtar Fleet show up that they take Obama behind the woodshed and tell him, in no uncertain terms, that he's a liar and a traitor to his country. That's for starters.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Ummm... I think that we just have a miscommunication here.

So hows the weather by you guys these days? I hear that the monsoons are heading your way nannee so at least your part of the world might cool down. Raven has 8' of snow... we have none here in Illinois and it is snowing in Texas! Maybe when Hatoon shows up he can start by busting a move on the jerks that are controlling the weather!!

btw Terbo... you said commander in Grief!!!! LOL hahahaha

Inauguration Surprise - What Can It Be? 3504190091

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Whats the weather in your basement like Marty? Inauguration Surprise - What Can It Be? 1237024881I love hanging with the schrooms!

18Inauguration Surprise - What Can It Be? Empty Re: Inauguration Surprise - What Can It Be? Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:46 pm

happywelshguy

I believe that it's fair to say that nobody with any certainty knows what's about to happen.

It's either involving high level politics, high level banking or, high level galactics.

This site is intended for the introduction of information.

May I suggest that everyone treat everyone with respect and the information that they bring. If you don't like or appreciate the information then simply don't comment or, at least comment with a tone of civility

Just my suggestion

:bounce:

Purpleskyz wrote:Raven... I don't think terbo meant you.

Terbo.... I am going to pm you.

19Inauguration Surprise - What Can It Be? Empty Re: Inauguration Surprise - What Can It Be? Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:49 pm

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

I like your suggestion HWG.

20Inauguration Surprise - What Can It Be? Empty Re: Inauguration Surprise - What Can It Be? Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:54 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

HWG... that was a wonderful post right there and I could not agree with you more.
You indeed are a bastion of LIGHT and I appreciate your zen ness.

Inauguration Surprise - What Can It Be? 2729114997 Thanks

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum