OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
The Inauguration of John Boehner and Ron Paul as Interim President & Vice President of the Republic of USA  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
The Inauguration of John Boehner and Ron Paul as Interim President & Vice President of the Republic of USA  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
The Inauguration of John Boehner and Ron Paul as Interim President & Vice President of the Republic of USA  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
The Inauguration of John Boehner and Ron Paul as Interim President & Vice President of the Republic of USA  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
The Inauguration of John Boehner and Ron Paul as Interim President & Vice President of the Republic of USA  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
The Inauguration of John Boehner and Ron Paul as Interim President & Vice President of the Republic of USA  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
The Inauguration of John Boehner and Ron Paul as Interim President & Vice President of the Republic of USA  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
The Inauguration of John Boehner and Ron Paul as Interim President & Vice President of the Republic of USA  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
The Inauguration of John Boehner and Ron Paul as Interim President & Vice President of the Republic of USA  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
The Inauguration of John Boehner and Ron Paul as Interim President & Vice President of the Republic of USA  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
The Inauguration of John Boehner and Ron Paul as Interim President & Vice President of the Republic of USA  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
The Inauguration of John Boehner and Ron Paul as Interim President & Vice President of the Republic of USA  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
The Inauguration of John Boehner and Ron Paul as Interim President & Vice President of the Republic of USA  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
The Inauguration of John Boehner and Ron Paul as Interim President & Vice President of the Republic of USA  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
The Inauguration of John Boehner and Ron Paul as Interim President & Vice President of the Republic of USA  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
The Inauguration of John Boehner and Ron Paul as Interim President & Vice President of the Republic of USA  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
The Inauguration of John Boehner and Ron Paul as Interim President & Vice President of the Republic of USA  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
The Inauguration of John Boehner and Ron Paul as Interim President & Vice President of the Republic of USA  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
The Inauguration of John Boehner and Ron Paul as Interim President & Vice President of the Republic of USA  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
The Inauguration of John Boehner and Ron Paul as Interim President & Vice President of the Republic of USA  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
The Inauguration of John Boehner and Ron Paul as Interim President & Vice President of the Republic of USA  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
The Inauguration of John Boehner and Ron Paul as Interim President & Vice President of the Republic of USA  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Inauguration of John Boehner and Ron Paul as Interim President & Vice President of the Republic of USA

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

January 18, 2013

The Inauguration of John Boehner and Ron Paul as Interim President & Vice President of the Republic of USA

The Inauguration of John Boehner and Ron Paul as Interim President & Vice President of the Republic of USA  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTT8c2MJ_Rsiuk6sMXyw7xsh-fBUJgK7rDxQ_ErmQSV3rTTaceQ3AIf
this goes down as we’re expecting it to, life’s about to go through a
fundamental change with this inauguration on Monday and the ensuing
announcements we can expect any time now.

If you didn’t get that memo, you’ll want to read that now so you’re not caught unawares.

It will be interesting to see if Hatonn’s prognostications are correct, as well.

I checked the television listings for Monday and in the areas of
Arizona on Mountain time the ceremonies begin at 8 a.m. and run to 2
p.m. Are inaugurations usually six hours long, or have they built in
extra time to tell the truth of the matters and prepare us for the
rewriting of history?

I guess a parade takes a couple of hours of air time, but this year I’m expecting things to be a little different.

This is the time that Drake and Co. prepared us for those many months
ago; the days when “the announcements” would be on all the media,
looping so that everyone on every shift would be able to sit down or
fall down in the vicinity of a television screen, PC monitor, iPad, or a
radio and try to assimilate the shocking truths hidden from the masses
for so long.

Are we ready to soften the blow to our loved ones, neighbours and
associates? Are we ready to have enlightening and compassionate
conversations with those who may not get “the news”?

Things could well come to a full stop for some when they hear that
Obama is stepping down, that there will be a paper ballot election
within 120 days to elect new governmental officials, that mass arrests
took place, that ETs are assisting to reorganize our government and
financial infrastructure, a new US currency will come into play, that
the evil lizards that plagued our planet are gone forever, that we will
no longer be taxed to death, that we will soon be meeting our Galactic
families from the Star Nations…

The elderly may be in denial because they often don’t adjust well to
change. Many folks may need a few days to a week or more to come to
terms with their new reality. Schedules of all kinds may need to be
adjusted.

There will be pain as the deplorable events around child trafficking
and satanic rituals are revealed, not to mention negative alien
abductions of humans which was sanctioned by the U.S. government.

Others may well be floating several miles above the Earth when they
get news of the revaluing of the Dinar or Dong they invested in.

Those who are starving, living on the street or with the constant and
extreme stress of wondering how they will keep their home or make their
next rent payment or pay their medical bills will most certainly give
pause to fully absorb the gravity of what they’re being told by the new
Powers That Be—that Prosperity Packages will be unfurled and debt will
be forgiven.

People with loved ones imprisoned over trivial charges will learn of
their imminent freedom. We will ALL be FREE. Free to BE. Free to make
our life and this planet what they were always meant to be—inspirational
gifts from Creator.

I think all the above will bring people together as never before. As
One. There will be tears and hugs. There will be laughter, perhaps a few
fainting spells, but smiles, hugs and many, many questions.

Whatever happens, it can’t come soon enough to vindicate all the
Lightworkers, Wayshowers and White Knights and others who soldiered
through this most difficult transition in silence because they wanted to
make it as seamless as possible to reduce the shock and inconvenience
factors for Humanity. What a debt of gratitude we owe them.

And what a wonderful day it will be when we can sit down with those
we care about and dream together about what we can and will do with our
new-found freedom and the end of war and tyranny. Can we even comprehend
that? Some won’t be able to wrap their head around it, but in time,
they too will understand that this is the advent of our Golden Age.

Untold gifts await us around every corner as we embark on the
promised journey to find out who we are, why we are here, how we came to
be on this spectacular planet, and the options open to us in future as
Galactic Humans. Ahhhhhh… And so it is.

Thanks to: http://2012thebigpicture.wordpress.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

ha! Well I am "elderly" and I will take that adjustment just fine. To bad they can't reverse it though and make Dr. Paul the Prez... and Boner the Vice. Though the comics will have fun with it!

Anonymous

Thanks Prpl 4 bringing this here & 4 who U R 2 us... Precious in thought, word & deed

The Inauguration of John Boehner and Ron Paul as Interim President & Vice President of the Republic of USA  3019145770

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Welcome 7fm!

thanks for your kind words.

The Inauguration of John Boehner and Ron Paul as Interim President & Vice President of the Republic of USA  1598226751

Anonymous

I just did an abbreviated version of above to skype & email as attachment to my limited list, to be entitled: Inaugeration Surprise(s). probably more palatable to most folks. Formatted it to single page front & back to use as a flyer to give out to folks in person, also. If any wish to use it, please do so. We need to get the word out however we can. :lol:

INaugeration SURPRISE(s)??

… life’s about to go through a fundamental change with this inauguration on Monday and the ensuing announcements we can expect any time now.

If you didn’t get that memo, you’ll want to read that now so you’re not caught unawares. See my earlier communications for more details on WHAssup…. definitely worth being aware of.
I checked the television listings for Monday January 21st and in the areas of Arizona on Mountain time the ceremonies begin at 8 a.m. and run to 2 p.m. Are inaugurations usually six hours long, or have they built in extra time to tell the truth of the matters and prepare us for the rewriting of history?

I guess a parade takes a couple of hours of air time, but this year I’m expecting things to be a little different.

This is the time that Drake and Co. prepared us for those many months ago; the days when “the announcements” would be on all the media, looping so that everyone on every shift would be able to sit down or fall down in the vicinity of a television screen, PC monitor, iPad, or a radio and try to assimilate the shocking truths hidden from the masses for so long.

Are we ready to soften the blow to our loved ones, neighbours and associates? Are we ready to have enlightening and compassionate conversations with those who may not get “the news”?
Things could well come to a full stop for some when they hear …. the Truth.
The elderly may be in denial because they often don’t adjust well to change. Many folks may need a few days to a week or more to come to terms with their new reality. Schedules of all kinds may need to be adjusted.

There will be pain as the deplorable events … are disclosed….

Those who are starving, living on the street or with the constant and extreme stress of wondering how they will keep their home or make their next rent payment or pay their medical bills will most certainly give pause to fully absorb the gravity of what they’re being told by the new Powers That Be—that Prosperity Packages will be unfurled and debt will be forgiven.

People with loved ones imprisoned over trivial charges will learn of their imminent freedom. We will ALL be FREE. Free to BE. Free to make our life and this planet what they were always meant to be—inspirational gifts from Creator.

I think all the above will bring people together as never before. As One. There will be tears and hugs. There will be laughter, perhaps a few fainting spells, but smiles, hugs and many, many questions.

Whatever happens, it can’t come soon enough to vindicate all the Lightworkers, Wayshowers and White Knights and others who soldiered through this most difficult transition in silence because they wanted to make it as seamless as possible to reduce the shock and inconvenience factors for Humanity. What a debt of gratitude we owe them.

And what a wonderful day it will be when we can sit down with those we care about and dream together about what we can and will do with our new-found freedom and the end of war and tyranny. Can we even comprehend that? Some won’t be able to wrap their head around it, but in time, they too will understand that this is the advent of our Golden Age.

Untold gifts await us around every corner as we embark on the promised journey to find out who we are, why we are here, how we came to be on this spectacular planet, and the options open to us in future… And so it is.
Blessings 2 ALL Seekers of Truth… In His Love, Peace, Redemption, Joy… & Much More… 1/18/2013

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

All I know is that my mom will not take to these announcements very well. I can hear her already, especially if it interferes with her soap opera! Maybe I should buy a bottle or two now and get them chilled ahead of time!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

LOL! I think we all need to get a bottle or two on ice.

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

That could be!

Anonymous

Seems BO & VP Biden have no scheduled public appearances 20th or 21st... Hmmm.....

http://www.whitehouse.gov/schedule/president/2013-01-20

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I show that Inauguration Day on my calendar as the 20th.I just read a report that said Obama is in Hawaii and paid his own ticket... not on Air-force One... but who knows if that is true. HWG says it is scheduled for the 21st....

Anonymous

no scheduled public appearances 20th or 21st

I checked both Sun. 20th and Mon. 21st schedule @ above link... :D

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum