OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
NAS Entry #26 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
NAS Entry #26 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
NAS Entry #26 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
NAS Entry #26 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
NAS Entry #26 EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
NAS Entry #26 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
NAS Entry #26 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
NAS Entry #26 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
NAS Entry #26 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
NAS Entry #26 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
NAS Entry #26 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
NAS Entry #26 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
NAS Entry #26 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
NAS Entry #26 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
NAS Entry #26 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
NAS Entry #26 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
NAS Entry #26 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
NAS Entry #26 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
NAS Entry #26 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
NAS Entry #26 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
NAS Entry #26 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
NAS Entry #26 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

NAS Entry #26

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1NAS Entry #26 Empty NAS Entry #26 Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:23 am

New Age Seer

New Age Seer

“Give me control of a nations money supply, and I care not who makes its laws.” Mayer Amschel de Rothschild

The tone is more towards the Political. We often associate Politics with ‘Governments.’ However, we cannot talk about Politics unless we understand the fundamentals of Sociology.

Politics is a ‘Science.’ You go to school to learn ‘Political Science.’ It is a science by way of being the Science of Policy Making. To understand the science, one must be able to recognize and understand patterns – social and economical. One must understand social behavior – what are trends and what are fads.
Social behavior predicts the direction of specific markets – like the job market, the investment markets, and even the natural resources market (after all, what’s the point if your number one export is coal when governments are prohibiting the development, construction and usage of Coal Fire Plants for energy?) It affects the choices a community’s citizens make. When no new industries are introduced to a community to create new jobs, that community faces eminent collapse – or forced to draw more debt in the attempt to sustain itself (for a short while.)

Political change is a part of the topography of any society.

We just have to look at Israel, which is moving towards a more centrist ideology and away from expansionism, as the population is crying out for ‘Peace’ with their neighbors in Palestine.
The current Israeli Administration is at odds with pretty much every political nation on their stance of expansionism, which as flown in the face of decades of peace negotiations between their people and the Palestinians…
The people are fed-up and have the political will to create change in that country…

Yet, we will see the cost as time elapses – perhaps they are ‘making a mistake.’ Or perhaps, this is the first step towards securing real and lasting Peace, in the Middle East.

"The aggressive, unprovoked acts of violence against Israel by Hezbollah and Hamas are revealing. It is clear they don't want peace, but rather seek the ultimate destruction of Israel." John Boehner

We therefore have a population who are ignorant to the world of Politics – and this is by design. After all, if we understood the discussion, we would be able to form informed and cogent opinions on the matter and offer viable solutions.

The political will to confuse and mare the world of Government from the general population is a form of control in order to assure that only those ‘initiated’ into that world can be allowed to moved within it.

This is the height of ‘Elitism.’

We, the general population, fail to understand that there are two Laws, two Rules, a gapping divide between two Worlds where fortune and power are at stake.

It was Gutele Schnaper, Mayer Amschel Rothschild’s wife who said, “If my sons did not want wars, there would be none.” She had five sons who took over aspects of their father’s Banking Empire, after his death in 1812. He orchestrated the War of 1812 between the United Kingdom and the newly formed United States in order to force the new country into debt, making it necessary to creating a Central Banking system – whereby the Government issues a Bond and the Central Bank issues an Interest Bearing Note. The primary means of repaying the interest is the foundation of creating artificial debt.

We talk about Political Issues – which are divisive, in the hope of understanding the underlining impacts it has on the quality of our daily lives. After all, we are creatures of habit and comfort.

But, it is the source of our knowledge base that is inherently flawed, as we base our ideas upon concepts that are fed to us by our Political Elites.

We learn to judge and distain members of our community in an attempt to distract us from the real issues. The central thesis is to keep us away from the corridors of Power and Influence. To keep us indebted to our Bankers who own our homes, and control the value of our money.

Our voice must be silenced. Our rights denied, at all costs – because our freedoms threaten the political Elites. And they are many steps ahead of us. They spend fortunes in researching the many spheres of Knowledge that are attached to concept of ‘Government.’ They’ve spent generations exploring the different reactions to specific conditions, all to impose tension on the population to observe how they would react. Studies are conducted and solutions drawn and disseminated amongst the Elite Class so that new variants of the previous conditions are drafted and put into practice – all for the purpose to maintain and expanding their control over Global Policies and Wealth generation.

They control wealth, power, government, the issuance and value of currency, market creation and collapse, investment tools, laws… All facets that throttle the spread of innovation, growth, health and happiness…

The key then is to take a moment, reserve our judgment and to look deeper into the issues at hand and to better understand the correlating effects upon those issues. We can easily and quickly see that everything is a deep manipulation so that our attention is drawn towards distractions and away from the real issues that underline every aspect of our lives.

It was Siddhartha that said, "I can think, I can wait, (and) I can fast."

These are the three greatest of virtues. Thinking allows us to see through the veil of deception and understand the undercurrents of reality. Waiting allows us the patience to see through our purpose and resist the impact of the choices of the world around us. And to fast is the ability to live without the attachments of our animal nature.

This is, at its core, why I write mostly about ‘Spirituality.’ Though I loath the term, it is the essence that our society understandings, and I’m constricted to abide by this language.

I cannot differentiate the two worlds – of ‘Politics’ and ‘Spirituality.’ Because, it is not by virtue that we live, but rather, we live by habit. Politics is the discussion of our daily needs and desires, both of which are aspects of our Spiritual nature. To ignore one would be to erase the underlying aspects of our nature – which is inherently invisible.

Through understanding a deeper description of our Nature, we are the better enabled to discern our choices and understand the choices of the people around us – understand their motivations towards thought and action. With clarity, we can demonstrate through rightness of action how to correct wrong thought and behavior. But both must be genuine and sincere. We cannot change the world through force, because Force is met by equal and opposing Force. This is why our greatest Spiritual Philosophers have always espoused the power of Love – which is the purest form of Understanding, Patience and Selflessness.

2NAS Entry #26 Empty Re: NAS Entry #26 Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:41 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Well this entry sure is timely NAS!
I am ever so frustrated with the waiting part.
I need to revive my level of patience.
Thanks my friend... I needed this. :)

3NAS Entry #26 Empty Re: NAS Entry #26 Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:50 pm

New Age Seer

New Age Seer

I don’t often feel a desire to participate in what I call, ‘The Machine.’

There is a social consciousness that exists that I would rather distance myself from. It mainly precipitates from the language the general population engages itself within, which inherently offends me – and in return, my position offends the people around me, which constantly puts me at varience with everyone and everything. I’m disengaged, because I would prefer silence and tranquility to the constant buzz and agitation that surrounds me in the world outside my 'self.'

We fail to understand that we live a life filled with stimulants – our first thought every morning in our adult life is Coffee… Our agitation begins before we’ve even had our first cup of coffee in the morning – and the day just progresses from there, because we are all stimulated by a infusion of sugar and caffeine, and then try to interact in a social arena when everyone else is equally stimulated on the same substances (sugar, caffeine, and nicotine.)

This all has an effect on our spinal cord, which is hyper stimulated and causes aggravation. And the body becomes accustomed to this level of Tension. And so, it begins to crave for that stimulation – of Sugar, Caffeine and Nicotine. We are constantly hungry and agitated… And it creates for me a chaotic symphony of noise and aggression, all of which is distasteful to me.

And whenever I express these feelings, I’m viewed as being judgmental – when I’m just being removed, disengaged – I have no judgment – people can act in any way and shape they wish – however, do so in your own ‘space’ and not in mine. Meaning, I would rather observe myself then to be forced and drawn into observing others and deal with their aggression, when it is founded on their own behavior and habits (which is the sum of their choices.)

I already understand the underlining and implicating motivations and causes, and I also understand the solutions and struggle daily to monitor and adjust my own behavior and habits. (And the impacting collusion of influences that keep me locked in these patterns.)

I write something when I feel a need to communicate it with others – blogging allows me to do so where I don’t feel like I am judging or imposing a belief or behavior on others – I can simply do so in anonymity and discreetly – because I have no desire of facing off with others who reject and refute my perspective and understanding… After all, no one is truly wrong and no one is exactly right – all is divine expression… There are merely some expressions that I wish to avoid, because for me, they are distasteful.

4NAS Entry #26 Empty Re: NAS Entry #26 Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:00 pm

New Age Seer

New Age Seer

I’m reading in the sidebar ‘The 2012 Scenario’ an article entitled, ‘Adjusting to Collective Compassion Fatigue.’

It begins by stating that, ‘when NESARA came in, we lightworkers would need to turn our attention to areas of the world that weren’t working…’

My ‘message’ has always been directed at this subject – which is about deficit… A deficit means a lack of…

When we are turning our attention towards issues outside of the ‘self’ we are expending our energy. When we focus inward, we regenerate and build up our capacity to attract energy. We begin to transform – the sole responsibility of the Lightworker is to emanate Light – that Light is internal and radiates both inward and outward…

We are ignoring the work that needs to be started – which is on ourselves – the ‘Self.’ Naturally, when we grow and evolve, our capacity to radiate healitive and joy giving light expands – whereby others are directly impacted by that radiance and are ‘turned on’ to exploring themselves until they themselves increase their radiant light of healitive and joy giving power…

The social movement begins with the self – and remains with the self – because the process in inward – through the radiant body and not the material body.

Until we ‘Lightworkers’ learn this fact – we will continue to exhaust ourselves and diminish our effort of affecting positive change.

The movement should be to look deeper and more sincerely into ourselves and to disengage ourselves from all topics that are relevant only to the material self.

The Light will guide us and protect us – even in death – and the biggest challenge is giving ourselves to this ideology – of Surrender.

5NAS Entry #26 Empty Re: NAS Entry #26 Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:46 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Well you just pegged me to a tee!!!

Sage words NAS. You have given me much to think on and help to see that my frustration is me and not others.

Thanks again...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum