OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
LA Catholic Archdiocese Releases Priest Abuse Files EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
LA Catholic Archdiocese Releases Priest Abuse Files EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
LA Catholic Archdiocese Releases Priest Abuse Files EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
LA Catholic Archdiocese Releases Priest Abuse Files EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
LA Catholic Archdiocese Releases Priest Abuse Files EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
LA Catholic Archdiocese Releases Priest Abuse Files EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
LA Catholic Archdiocese Releases Priest Abuse Files EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
LA Catholic Archdiocese Releases Priest Abuse Files EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
LA Catholic Archdiocese Releases Priest Abuse Files EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
LA Catholic Archdiocese Releases Priest Abuse Files EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
LA Catholic Archdiocese Releases Priest Abuse Files EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
LA Catholic Archdiocese Releases Priest Abuse Files EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
LA Catholic Archdiocese Releases Priest Abuse Files EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
LA Catholic Archdiocese Releases Priest Abuse Files EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
LA Catholic Archdiocese Releases Priest Abuse Files EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
LA Catholic Archdiocese Releases Priest Abuse Files EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
LA Catholic Archdiocese Releases Priest Abuse Files EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
LA Catholic Archdiocese Releases Priest Abuse Files EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
LA Catholic Archdiocese Releases Priest Abuse Files EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
LA Catholic Archdiocese Releases Priest Abuse Files EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
LA Catholic Archdiocese Releases Priest Abuse Files EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
LA Catholic Archdiocese Releases Priest Abuse Files EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

LA Catholic Archdiocese Releases Priest Abuse Files

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

LA Catholic Archdiocese Releases Priest Abuse Files

Posted on February 1, 2013 by Jean

Reuters
Posted: 01/31/2013 11:26 pm EST
Updated: 02/01/2013 9:23 am EST

LA Catholic Archdiocese Releases Priest Abuse Files R-LA-CATHOLIC-ARCHDIOCESE-ABUSE-FILES-large570

LA Catholic Archdiocese Releases Priest Abuse Files Reuters_logo

(Reuters) – After years of legal battles, the Catholic Archdiocese of
Los Angeles on Thursday released the files of priests accused of
molesting children and removed a senior clergyman who had been linked to
efforts to conceal the abuse.

The archdiocese also said the clergyman’s former top aide had stepped down.

“The 2013 public release of the files of clergy who were subject of
the 2007 global settlement concludes a sad and shameful chapter in the
history of our local church,” the archdiocese said in a statement.

The files containing thousands of pages were made public more than a
week after church records relating to 14 priests were unsealed as part
of a separate civil suit, showing that church officials plotted to
conceal the molestations from law enforcement as late as 1987.

Archbishop Jose Gomez said in a statement that he had informed his
predecessor, Cardinal Roger Mahony, that he was barred from any future
administrative or public duties in the church.

Additionally, Gomez said Auxiliary Bishop Thomas Curry had stepped down as regional bishop of Santa Barbara.

Mahony and Curry, his top adviser, both worked to send priests
accused of abuse out of state to shield known molesters in the clergy
from law enforcement scrutiny in the 1980s, the files released
previously showed.

“To every victim of child sexual abuse by a member of our Church: I
want to help you in your healing. I am profoundly sorry for these sins
against you,” Gomez said.

(Reporting by Dan Whitcomb; Editing by Cynthia Johnston and Lisa Shumaker)

Thanks to: http://jhaines6.wordpress.com

terbo56

terbo56

The sad part is they knew it, and did nothing about it 'till it was found out- Castrate all those retards, send them to prison, and let 'BIG Bubba' take over-

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I have no compassion for these that hurt children. I understand why they do it. I wish I could come up with a just punishment. But my mind can't go where these horrors of children need to be taken.

terbo56

terbo56

I understand- These 'Cardinals' should be shot, anyway, the sick, deranged bastards-I do hope and pray these pedophiles get what they deserve soon-This is how they hide their shame, 'til it comes to light-

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum