OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
 Russian Government Issues Arrest Warrant for Cabal Kingpin George Soros EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
 Russian Government Issues Arrest Warrant for Cabal Kingpin George Soros EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
 Russian Government Issues Arrest Warrant for Cabal Kingpin George Soros EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
 Russian Government Issues Arrest Warrant for Cabal Kingpin George Soros EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
 Russian Government Issues Arrest Warrant for Cabal Kingpin George Soros EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
 Russian Government Issues Arrest Warrant for Cabal Kingpin George Soros EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
 Russian Government Issues Arrest Warrant for Cabal Kingpin George Soros EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
 Russian Government Issues Arrest Warrant for Cabal Kingpin George Soros EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
 Russian Government Issues Arrest Warrant for Cabal Kingpin George Soros EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
 Russian Government Issues Arrest Warrant for Cabal Kingpin George Soros EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
 Russian Government Issues Arrest Warrant for Cabal Kingpin George Soros EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
 Russian Government Issues Arrest Warrant for Cabal Kingpin George Soros EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
 Russian Government Issues Arrest Warrant for Cabal Kingpin George Soros EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
 Russian Government Issues Arrest Warrant for Cabal Kingpin George Soros EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
 Russian Government Issues Arrest Warrant for Cabal Kingpin George Soros EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
 Russian Government Issues Arrest Warrant for Cabal Kingpin George Soros EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
 Russian Government Issues Arrest Warrant for Cabal Kingpin George Soros EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
 Russian Government Issues Arrest Warrant for Cabal Kingpin George Soros EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
 Russian Government Issues Arrest Warrant for Cabal Kingpin George Soros EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
 Russian Government Issues Arrest Warrant for Cabal Kingpin George Soros EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
 Russian Government Issues Arrest Warrant for Cabal Kingpin George Soros EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
 Russian Government Issues Arrest Warrant for Cabal Kingpin George Soros EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Russian Government Issues Arrest Warrant for Cabal Kingpin George Soros

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Anonymous

Russian Government Issues Arrest Warrant for Cabal Kingpin George Soros

Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin, who reportedly deported many Illuminati operatives from the Russian Federation, has now issued an arrest warrant for Cabal agent and financial terrorist George Soros. The recent protests in Russia calling for the removal of Putin from office appear orchestrated by the Cabal, who see Putin as a threat to their power.

Link: http://www.ascensionearth2012.blogspot.com/2012/02/russian-government-issues-arrest.htmlhttp://www.ascensionearth2012.blogspot.com/2012/02/russian-government-issues-arrest.html

Anonymous

Thanks LiR, for this one ... so glad to be plugged into this forum where I can go to get alternative news you good folks gather for the benefit of any here who really appreciate same, including me!! :)

Anonymous

Your are very welcome 7freemom! :D

BTW...you can now go to http://ascension2012andbeyond.com/ to keep up on all alternative topics. Still a work in progress, but info is getting put up fast, so bare with us!

shakes4life2

Thank you for the info and thanks to everyone here for all you do.....LOVE AND PEACE ALWAYS! :)

angels77

angels77

LadyInRed.... it is my understanding that the White Hats are not the good guys, however, the White Dragons are. Did you listen to Carol's call?

Last edited by angels77 on Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

MartyM

MartyM

I did listen to Carol's call, and enjoyed at least what was on topic. My confusion is. Who is who ?
I have for some time , felt that the "White Hats" were not really he Good Guys, and that (yes) the Dragons
are Good Guys. I'm not sure if `White Hats' are the same group as `White Knights' and therefore Not Good Guys. Anyone have anything to support any clarification to this ??? It would be much appreciated.
Marty

BTW, I'm for anything that takes `G. Soros' out of circulation. This is one dangerous/scary dude.
The Russians are welcome to him... They have the perfect penel system for people like Soros.

angels77

angels77

The White Dragons are a different group than the White Knights from my research within the sites of David Wilcock, Ben Fulford, etc. I, too, had a strange feeling about the White Hat group.

Last edited by angels77 on Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

MartyM

MartyM

I agree that the 'White Dragons' are not the same group as 'White Knights', but are the 'White Knights' the same group AKA 'White Hats'. It would not be unusual for a group (White Hats), to just change their name once it becomes known that they are Not the 'Good Guy' group they claim to be, and become 'White Knights'.
I'm just not sure if that is indeed the case. I am sure (at least IMO) that White Hats are not Good Guys. If the White Knights are Not the Same group, then we may two seperate groups spreading BS...

angels77

angels77

I got the White Hats and White Knights confused. It is the White Hats that are not the good guys. It is also my belief that the White Knights and White Dragons are separate entity groups and are not a part of the White Hats at all.

MartyM

MartyM

Thanks for your input Angels77. So we apparently do have 2 groups (White Hats & White Knights) that are misrepresenting themselves and working for the Cabal.
The good news, we do have the White Dragons and many others working for the Light and we will win... Amen.

angels77

angels77

No, sorry....I didn't make myself clear. It is my belief that the White Knights and White Dragons are the good guys. It is only the White Hats that are misrepresenting themselves according to Carol in her call plus my gut feeling about them. If anyone disagrees, please state so......

MartyM

MartyM

Oh, Thanks for that clarification. The more good guys, the better we are and the sooner things can move forward.

shakes4life2

The White Hat group is a different entity but they are by NO means bad guys.....I know that for sure as I have had communications with them in the past. They are the ones trying to get the TRUSTS back that were stolen by the Bush/Clinton cabal.....Wanta funds.....Falcone....etc!

MartyM

MartyM

Thanks Shakes, I appreciate and respect your input, though I must admit that from my own experience, I have on a number of situations found that the White Hats were puting out Mis-Info and given their reluctance to work with the other groups, I have to be skeptical about that position. I truely hope I'm wrong and that the Cabal is eradicated soon.

Anonymous

Wow, guess I got busy yesterday & missed some Q's here....

The White Hats are not the White Knights or White Dragons...they are different. Some times there info is good & some times not so much so. So let's just say...don't trust all you read with them & use discernment.

The good guys are the White Knights & White Dragons!

As for the call, no I didn't listen to it. Too busy, sorry!

Hope that clarified a few things. ☀

Interested

I've never heard this before about the white hats. They are the bad guys? Can someone point me to a source for this? Sorry, but I'm new to these things.

Anonymous

They are not necessarily the bad guys. Just some of their info doesn't seem to be quite right...leading down the wrong path at times. The White Knights & White Dragons are good guys though!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum