OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
MUST READ:VERY INTERESTING LONG READ AT YOUR CONVIENCE. EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
MUST READ:VERY INTERESTING LONG READ AT YOUR CONVIENCE. EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
MUST READ:VERY INTERESTING LONG READ AT YOUR CONVIENCE. EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
MUST READ:VERY INTERESTING LONG READ AT YOUR CONVIENCE. EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
MUST READ:VERY INTERESTING LONG READ AT YOUR CONVIENCE. EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
MUST READ:VERY INTERESTING LONG READ AT YOUR CONVIENCE. EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
MUST READ:VERY INTERESTING LONG READ AT YOUR CONVIENCE. EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
MUST READ:VERY INTERESTING LONG READ AT YOUR CONVIENCE. EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
MUST READ:VERY INTERESTING LONG READ AT YOUR CONVIENCE. EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
MUST READ:VERY INTERESTING LONG READ AT YOUR CONVIENCE. EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
MUST READ:VERY INTERESTING LONG READ AT YOUR CONVIENCE. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
MUST READ:VERY INTERESTING LONG READ AT YOUR CONVIENCE. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
MUST READ:VERY INTERESTING LONG READ AT YOUR CONVIENCE. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
MUST READ:VERY INTERESTING LONG READ AT YOUR CONVIENCE. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
MUST READ:VERY INTERESTING LONG READ AT YOUR CONVIENCE. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
MUST READ:VERY INTERESTING LONG READ AT YOUR CONVIENCE. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
MUST READ:VERY INTERESTING LONG READ AT YOUR CONVIENCE. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
MUST READ:VERY INTERESTING LONG READ AT YOUR CONVIENCE. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
MUST READ:VERY INTERESTING LONG READ AT YOUR CONVIENCE. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
MUST READ:VERY INTERESTING LONG READ AT YOUR CONVIENCE. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
MUST READ:VERY INTERESTING LONG READ AT YOUR CONVIENCE. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
MUST READ:VERY INTERESTING LONG READ AT YOUR CONVIENCE. EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

MUST READ:VERY INTERESTING LONG READ AT YOUR CONVIENCE.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

VERY INTERESTING LONG READ AT YOUR CONVIENCE.
Doug McCollum

"We are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covet means. For expanding its influence on infiltration instead of invasions..on seversion instead of elections..on intimidation instead of free choices...on guerillas by night instead of armies by day. It is a system wh...ich has conscripited vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit , highly effiecient machine which combined military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations. Its preparations are concealed not published, its mistakes are buried not headlined, its descenters are silenced not praised, no expendature is questioned..no rumor is printed or secret revealed. I am not asking your newspapers to support an administration but I am asking your help in a tremendous task in informing and alerting the American people........that s why our press was protected by the first amendment, to inform to arouse and reflect..to lead, mold, educate, and sometimes anger our people. Government at all level must meet its obligations to provide you with fullest possible information outside narrowest limit of national security. And so it is to the printing press, the recorder of mans deeds, the keeper of its conscience, the carrier of news, that we look for strength and assistance..confident with your help man will be what he was born to be..FREE AND INDEPENDENT." John F. Kennedy speech to Congress concerning secret societies

Exposure...this is what the illuminati and cabalist elites dont want..exposure. TRUTH! They have already convinced half the world the other half is crazy, liars, propogandanists at best. We call the others sleepers or sheep...they call us insane. But this is the proof( on the seperation) the elites have created to divide and control all humanity. Would anyone believe that the secret VATICAN claimed they owned every land mass and person in the word. Would anyone believe the crown of England has owned the United states since the revolutionary war. Would anyone believe that the original constitution was stolen and then slowly wiped away by lawyers during the 1800s so they could infiltrate the USA society and control it for the crown of England. Would anyone ever believe that St Germain would appear in a flash during the signing of the Declaration Of Independence to give strength and substance as to why that document was so important. Would anyone ever believe that a black man would free all of us from being slaves since 1871 when a seperate constitution was formed for complete dominance and power over the american people and their children to follow. WOULD ANYONE EVER BELIEVE THAT AS OF JANUARY 31, 2013 THE UNITED STATES IS A REPUBLIC AGAIN AND NO LONGER A CORPORATION.

Oh sure, the naysayers want to continue without fault or question to the daily life around them. That same path was carved for them and they never step out to wonder why and how this happened..but they'll sure question and disbelieve those of us who have studied and KNOW.
As I ask for fresh crisp federal reserve notes this week my teller gives me the "freshest FRNs she has" and the date on those are 2009. There is a reason for this. When I look at mainstream media about Bush 43's dog dying and Bush 41 email hacked..I see smoke stories for something bigger. The media propaganda is so influential and great. Take the superbowl 2013 for instance..many people saw a huge blackout because of electrical problems(even with millions of dollars spent for event and numerous backup generators put in place for the safety of people in full capacity stadium). Most of us "crazy" people saw the 34 minute galactic rift above the stadium and understand what divine intervention can really mean.

As we now are getting ready to be slingshotted into this new age of aqaurius..we have to come to a decision. How did we not see the signs before and why do people still sleepwalk. It was Patrick Henry who said, "Our brethren are already on the battlefields. Why do we sit here idle?" We White Knights and lightworkers alike are the angels and warriors for the ones that sit idle. We press on to give hope, light, and love. the signs are all around you folks. You just gotta know how to read them. You can read can't you?

Looking at all books and magazines with names and outings of secret societies past and present..you see over 20 different names like Bilderbergs, Knights templar, etc., but you never hear of the FIRST secret society, the good one, the KNIGHTS OF THE HELMET. THE MEDIA DOESN'T WANT YOU TO KNOW THIS ONE. So I'll let all you do the homework, and find out why this group was formed, and what ascended master formed it.

Your president has been groomed to be your leader warrior against a cancer that has been eating at you, IN SECRECY! The team selected this man to show you that the signs are also both good and bad. You gotta have both to decipher each other. Most of you don't know Papa Bush(scherff) was arrested in 1991 under an executive order written in 1913. The media kept this a SECRET, but your current president has put everything in your face to see! No SECRETS with endless discoveries, chemtrails, excessive laws, 2nd amendment rights, the 13th amendment, gay rights, human rights, inflation, the Fed., and the list goes on and on. SO you say he is an illegal alien? Well, how many attorneys have taken the B.A.R. at federal, county, and local levels to become attorneys and swore their allegiance to the crown and KNOWINGLY rescinded their American citizenship. MILLIONS AND MILLIONS OF LAWYERS IN AMERICA, AND EVERY DAMN ONE WHO TOOK THE BAR AND PASSED IS ILLEGAL. PERIOD. END OF
DISCUSSION
But you think one man who is supposed to be the worst president in history, a mass murderer, an illegal alien, is a threat to us? If he was any type of threat he would have been carted off years ago. HE WAS PART OF THE PLAN to restore our republic from the get-go. If you naysayers would think about ALL the points not just what FOX News states then you would wake up too. Haven't seen Tony Blair lately have you? Haven't seen Henry Kissinger lately have you? Where's the real Dick Cheney? Where's the real Henry Paulson? The real George Bush 43? What happened to Mitt Romney? Do you think he's still churning the political butter?

To the ones who are so anxious about the arrests starting and the announcements coming now...the good guys want to make sure these criminals are gone for good, and there's only OUR GOLDEN AGE. Send the good guys some light and prayers instead of using anxiety ropes to tug them along. Look around and you'll see the efforts are paying off..in SECRET! IT'S TIME.

Doug McCollum: I have one for you and won't even make you look it up. Mach•i•a•vel•li•an

Pronunciation: (mak"ē-u-vel'ē-un), [key]
—adj.
1. of, like, or befitting Machiavelli.
2. being or acting in accordance with the principles of government analyzed in Machiavelli's The Prince, in which political expediency is placed above morality and the use of craft and deceit to maintain the authority and carry out the policies of a ruler is described.
3. characterized by subtle or unscrupulous cunning, deception, expediency, or dishonesty: He resorted to Machiavellian tactics in order to get ahead.

—n.
a follower of the principles analyzed or described in The Prince, esp. with reference to techniques of political manipulation. Also,Mach"i•a•vel'i•an.

Read more: Machiavellian: meaning and definitions — Infoplease.com http://dictionary.infoplease.com/machiavellian#ixzz2KOBH35pe
These people believe the Ends Justify The Means. It makes no difference what acts or crimes you commit as long as you get your desired results. I won't bother to list all of Obama's crimes here again as they are well known to ALL of us. The list is too long for this forum. Any of these carry prison terms including the latest being talked about everywhere and not just Fox News as you like to berate. The other media have been part of the cover up. You would have thought that they would have chosen someone that was pure of heart for this purpose. No one that has committed the crimes he has deserves to be thought of as Ascended. He was supposed to have released all that we have been waiting for during the first 100 days of his first term. Go back and look up either his inauguration speech or his State of the Union in which he made those promises. Instead he went off the reservation. He was either bribed or blackmailed by the Bush cabal. They would not have been able to do that had he not had all those issues in his life. Three membes of Reverand Wright's choir with which he had homosexual relationships with were killed so they would not out him. His marriage was an arranged marriage by Jesse Jackson and Reverand Wright. You brought up how all the lawyers that passed the BAR had given up their citizenship because of the original 13th amendment. Well damn, Obama was/is a BAR attorney who had to surrender his law license for lying on his BAR application. Then Obama and Michelle both got on an ego trip and believed they could be King and Queen of the WORLD. He has caused the people of the world to suffered longer and die waiting for him to do his job you say he was hired for. It took Madame WU and her dad to summon him to Reno to sit him down and make him sign the papers for the release of everything. He also caused the fixing of an election in order to keep him in office because if he were defeated all the paperwork signed by all the countries as parties would have to be resigned as it was when Sarkozy lost to Hollande in France. Because that happened it gave the Democrats a false sense that they had won on principles causing them to push forward with more and more of their unconstitutional programs and allowing Obama to circumvent the congress and the constitution by Executive Orders. So don't you like the Democrats take a pompous attitude with me expounding the virtues of a criminal illegal alien president. You said in you posting "WOULD ANYONE EVER BELIEVE THAT AS OF JANUARY 31, 2013 THE UNITED STATES IS A REPUBLIC AGAIN AND NO LONGER A CORPORATION." Then you say HE will be the interim president of the Republic. You are either going to follow the original constitution or not. We are a country of the rule of law which is sacred to me because I stood up to the cabal corporation and went to state prison and have been sentenced to federal prison over the fraud of the income tax. It has been reported that Obama stole money and also was offered money by Christine LeGarde after the first debate of $66B to sign the papers to release everything so she could go ahead with her work. Then it was bribe him with $17T dinar and Michelle with $7T dinar plus the estate in Hawaii. Meanwhile, I had my licenses to practice taken away from me the end of 2008 and forced to go on Social Security. I am sitting here with 21 cents while he, Michelle, and the girls have billions of dollars in accounts around the world. He succumbed to greed as did his predicessors. It is time for the MEEK to inherit the earth, and as far as I am concerned he belongs in an orange jump suit on trial at the Hague with the rest of them after taking back all the money he stole as they have the rest of them. This will support the saying CRIME DOESN'T PAY.

Obama was supposedly chosen to do this by the Dragon when he was 14. The Dragon already knew he was not born in the United States and didn't qualify to be president of the Republic or the interim government. Then he committed all the crimes we have all heard about, and still he did not replace him. Obama went completely off the reservation as I said in my previous post, yet they persisted in keeping him in office. You may have had prize winning horse winning may derbies, but when it is NOT healthy to keep entering the horse in races, and you are having to fix the races so that the horse keeps winning which is a crime, it is time to put him out to pasture, and in this case he is not even a good STUD horse and would be trying to impregnate other steeds. I hope all that I have been posting on this issue makes sense to everyone. Regardless of what he MAY do, I will NEVER have any respect for him or Michelle. As I said, they belong in orange jump suits at the Hague. I hope they never give them a pass on all their crimes. I also have NO respect for those that voted him in and to re-elect him on the basis that they will continue to get free shit. The recent black POLL worker in Ohio that admitted to voting twice for Obama and said that she was proud of it because it was right in a state that denied counting the military votes. I hope Reverand Wright is not right because we re-elected Obama (actually forced on us again) when he said God Damn America. The problem is that many welfare recipients are sowing seed so they can reap bigger benefits. I used to think highly of the White Hats for posting what they did until they got scared of by death threats. We have servicemen that could come home when the cabal is taken down, and they are under constant death threats. Obama if he were a good guy as they say, he could shut HAARP down by Executive Order like he was going to do to shut down Guantanimo Bay prisoner facility. HAARP, was a Tesla invention originaly JP Morgan got all his patents and suppressed them because they would have made oil obsolete and other energy sources which JP Morgan was heavily invested in. These are technologies that have been kept from us to be released.

STUNNING: Obama’s Pick For CIA Is A Converted MUSLIM! http://www.westernjournalism.com/stunning-obamas-pick-for-cia-is-a-converted-muslim/ 5 minute video

STUNNING: Obama’s Pick For CIA Is A Converted MUSLIM! www.westernjournalism.com
On Tom Trento’s radio show, former FBI agent John Guandolo, who wrote the first ...Muslim Brotherhood training manual for the FBI, outs John Brennan, Obama’s nominee for CIA Director, as having converted to Islam while working in Saudi Arabia. Share with y...

I am hearing a variety of things. First of all POOF saying a Basel III problem that was fixed and should have deliveries today. Next is strong for the RV and cash-in Monday. Next is because of the storm that delivery people saying 40% chance for next Friday. That area is to get another storm Sunday night and a third storm Thursday/Friday. Just deliver the ones you can. With the officially announced change over they will take down the HAARP and take their toys away from them.

http://theulstermanreport.com/2013/02/09/leo-gerards-global-agenda-on-the-move-i-am-rising/

Leo Gerard’s Global Agenda On The Move – “I AM RISING”

by Ulsterman on February 9, 2013 with 0 Comments in News

For those who have followed the updates from both WHI and WSI over the years, you know well the many warnings given about globalist union leader Leo Gerard. Watch this most recent message from one of the original architects of Barack Obama’s rise to power, and see how he intends to use the false “war on women” meme as a means to justify yet further moves toward globalized tyranny. And for those unfamiliar with Mr. Gerard, do some homework. This man is very-very dangerous…

http://theulstermanreport.com/2013/02/09/leo-gerards-global-agenda-on-the-move-i-am-rising/

Leo Gerard’s Global Agenda On The Move – “I AM RISING”

by Ulsterman on February 9, 2013 with 0 Comments in News

For those who have followed the updates from both WHI and WSI over the years, you know well the many warnings given about globalist union leader Leo Gerard. Watch this most recent message from one of the original architects of Barack Obama’s rise to power, and see how he intends to use the false “war on women” meme as a means to justify yet further moves toward globalized tyranny. And for those unfamiliar with Mr. Gerard, do some homework. This man is very-very dangerous…
Leo Gerard is the head of the International Steelworkers Union the Jimmy Hoffa of the steelworkers who was referred to as "The Old Man" in the White House Insider reports that was telling the White House what to do and sat Soros down to tell him he WOULD use the satellites controlled by a company of his in Spain that can alter the results of the voting machines. Go to the web page to see the 1 minute video.

The Five Panel Celebrates Conservative Doctor Who Criticized Obama to His Face.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOduCpfYg5w
10 minute video
They finally posted it. here is the video of what I told you was on The Five on Fox where they talk about the FAIR TAX. You must watch this. The Five Panel Celebrates Conservative Doctor Who Criticized Obama to His Face.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 7:42 PM

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Well I do know this about Obama that was touched on in the above...

I have many gay male friends that frequent Boy's Town in Chicago. O is well known to them. This they swear by. It also speaks volumes as to why O is so determined to see that gay rights are employed. And I agree 100% that this should happen.

As for the rest... we will just sit back and watch the circus that this is.

terbo56

terbo56

That was as long as a 'hard' winter, and just solidifies what I've thought all along-'The Bro needs to go'- I saw this coming and tried to let others know, but they wanted no part of it- Sucks to be them if they don't wake up-Sorry aboutcha's- bat boy bat boy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum