OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
No 251 – RTS: OPPT IN ACTION: “The cat’s out of the bag” in Texas Court regarding Cody Morgan Case EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
No 251 – RTS: OPPT IN ACTION: “The cat’s out of the bag” in Texas Court regarding Cody Morgan Case EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
No 251 – RTS: OPPT IN ACTION: “The cat’s out of the bag” in Texas Court regarding Cody Morgan Case EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
No 251 – RTS: OPPT IN ACTION: “The cat’s out of the bag” in Texas Court regarding Cody Morgan Case EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
No 251 – RTS: OPPT IN ACTION: “The cat’s out of the bag” in Texas Court regarding Cody Morgan Case EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
No 251 – RTS: OPPT IN ACTION: “The cat’s out of the bag” in Texas Court regarding Cody Morgan Case EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
No 251 – RTS: OPPT IN ACTION: “The cat’s out of the bag” in Texas Court regarding Cody Morgan Case EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
No 251 – RTS: OPPT IN ACTION: “The cat’s out of the bag” in Texas Court regarding Cody Morgan Case EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
No 251 – RTS: OPPT IN ACTION: “The cat’s out of the bag” in Texas Court regarding Cody Morgan Case EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
No 251 – RTS: OPPT IN ACTION: “The cat’s out of the bag” in Texas Court regarding Cody Morgan Case EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
No 251 – RTS: OPPT IN ACTION: “The cat’s out of the bag” in Texas Court regarding Cody Morgan Case EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
No 251 – RTS: OPPT IN ACTION: “The cat’s out of the bag” in Texas Court regarding Cody Morgan Case EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
No 251 – RTS: OPPT IN ACTION: “The cat’s out of the bag” in Texas Court regarding Cody Morgan Case EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
No 251 – RTS: OPPT IN ACTION: “The cat’s out of the bag” in Texas Court regarding Cody Morgan Case EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
No 251 – RTS: OPPT IN ACTION: “The cat’s out of the bag” in Texas Court regarding Cody Morgan Case EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
No 251 – RTS: OPPT IN ACTION: “The cat’s out of the bag” in Texas Court regarding Cody Morgan Case EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
No 251 – RTS: OPPT IN ACTION: “The cat’s out of the bag” in Texas Court regarding Cody Morgan Case EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
No 251 – RTS: OPPT IN ACTION: “The cat’s out of the bag” in Texas Court regarding Cody Morgan Case EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
No 251 – RTS: OPPT IN ACTION: “The cat’s out of the bag” in Texas Court regarding Cody Morgan Case EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
No 251 – RTS: OPPT IN ACTION: “The cat’s out of the bag” in Texas Court regarding Cody Morgan Case EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
No 251 – RTS: OPPT IN ACTION: “The cat’s out of the bag” in Texas Court regarding Cody Morgan Case EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
No 251 – RTS: OPPT IN ACTION: “The cat’s out of the bag” in Texas Court regarding Cody Morgan Case EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

No 251 – RTS: OPPT IN ACTION: “The cat’s out of the bag” in Texas Court regarding Cody Morgan Case

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Bookmark the permalink.

No 251 – RTS: OPPT IN ACTION: “The cat’s out of the bag” in Texas Court regarding Cody Morgan Case

Feb24

by Southern Cross

No 251 – RTS: OPPT IN ACTION: “The cat’s out of the bag” in Texas Court regarding Cody Morgan Case Image-removing-the-shacklesThis entry was posted on Removing the Shackles, February 22, 2013.

Even more awesome DO’ing. People are standing up and BE’ing, speaking out and saying “No MORE!!”

Letter to Judge Hughes: “the cat is out of the bag”

To:

Judge Lynn Nettleton Hughes
515 Rusk, Rm 11122
Houston, TX. 77002
voice: No 251 – RTS: OPPT IN ACTION: “The cat’s out of the bag” in Texas Court regarding Cody Morgan Case Numbers_button_skype_logo713-250-5900 ,
fax: 713-250-5650
email: LNH@txs.uscourts.gov

I,
_____________________, as bondservant to Creator, accept my
responsibility to assist my fellow countrymen and women and all of
humanity in sending this courtesy to you, Judge Lynn Nettleton Hughes,
515 Rusk, Rm 11122, Houston, TX 77002, to CEASE AND DESIST any and all
unlawful and illegal actions against Mr. Patrick C. Morgan,Case #
4:11-cr-00819, effective immediately. Mr. Morgan has not consented to
any of your unlawful and illegal devaluing, diminishing, abrogating,
subjugating, subordinating, usurping, invading, violating or theft of
Mr. Morgan’s duly secured BE’ing. In Truth, you are encouraged to
withdraw all charges filed against Patrick C. Morgan and to stand down.

The One
People’s Public Trust has foreclosed on your corporation and you have no
jurisdiction over anyone pursuant to the UCC filings by the Trustees of
the One People’s Public Trust. You are encouraged to please go
tohttp://www.peoplestrust1776.org/ and research these filings that are
for your own benefit as well. These have been profoundly scrutinized
and stand as Truth Mr. Morgan’s rights have been violated on multiple
counts, including the fact that no criminal complaint was filed, and no
signed indictment recorded. You are perpetuating your own fraudulent
action if you continue to be involved in Mr. Morgan’s incarceration and
prosecution.

Judge
Hughes, the “cat is out of the bag”. There is no going back to the old
paradigm of debt slavery system of fraud and deceit. You now have no
immunity or corporate protection, no doubt will lose your bond, and
carry full personal liability in this matter. Being a Public Servant,
you are now personally at huge risk of losing everything you own. As of
early December 2012 there is no legal and lawful court. Essentially,
you are standing naked before the People of the World, and the World is
watching what you do. (UCC 1-103. Refer : WA DC UCC Ref Doc #2012113593)
The Light of thousands upon thousands of Be’ings is being cast onto the
wrongs you are committing. Choose wisely for the sake of Mr. Morgan,
also for yourself, and for all the others who have been wrongfully
incarcerated. I ask you to search your eternal heart and find the true
free will choice of correct action to take for the good of all, as I
have in this matter.

UCC 1-308

All Rights Reserved without Recourse,

without prejudice,

Related links:

removingtheshackles.blogspot.com.au/2013/02/kidnapping-of-patrick-morgan-continuing.html

removingtheshackles.blogspot.com.au/2013/02/the-full-details-of-kidnapping-of.html

Related pages:

Background – Misc.

Thanks to: http://oppttheunfoldingstory.wordpress.com

MartyM

MartyM

Not exactly as I would have worded it, but as long as the desired effects result... OK

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I am going to draft a Courtesy Notice by following the example that KP posted next week. I will also post any results I get. I am curious how this will all play out. :)

MartyM

MartyM

You Go Girl... keep us posted, can't wait. bigclap

5a03

I know Cody and his sister Stacy. I pray justice is served today at his sentencing. He is a very gentle man and I sincerely doubt he is guilty of fraud or whatever they said he was guilty of. I hope and pray he is exonerated.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum