OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
William Mount NASA LIES YET AGAIN, OH MY Wed Feb 22, 2012 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
William Mount NASA LIES YET AGAIN, OH MY Wed Feb 22, 2012 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
William Mount NASA LIES YET AGAIN, OH MY Wed Feb 22, 2012 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
William Mount NASA LIES YET AGAIN, OH MY Wed Feb 22, 2012 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
William Mount NASA LIES YET AGAIN, OH MY Wed Feb 22, 2012 EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
William Mount NASA LIES YET AGAIN, OH MY Wed Feb 22, 2012 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
William Mount NASA LIES YET AGAIN, OH MY Wed Feb 22, 2012 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
William Mount NASA LIES YET AGAIN, OH MY Wed Feb 22, 2012 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
William Mount NASA LIES YET AGAIN, OH MY Wed Feb 22, 2012 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
William Mount NASA LIES YET AGAIN, OH MY Wed Feb 22, 2012 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
William Mount NASA LIES YET AGAIN, OH MY Wed Feb 22, 2012 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
William Mount NASA LIES YET AGAIN, OH MY Wed Feb 22, 2012 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
William Mount NASA LIES YET AGAIN, OH MY Wed Feb 22, 2012 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
William Mount NASA LIES YET AGAIN, OH MY Wed Feb 22, 2012 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
William Mount NASA LIES YET AGAIN, OH MY Wed Feb 22, 2012 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
William Mount NASA LIES YET AGAIN, OH MY Wed Feb 22, 2012 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
William Mount NASA LIES YET AGAIN, OH MY Wed Feb 22, 2012 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
William Mount NASA LIES YET AGAIN, OH MY Wed Feb 22, 2012 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
William Mount NASA LIES YET AGAIN, OH MY Wed Feb 22, 2012 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
William Mount NASA LIES YET AGAIN, OH MY Wed Feb 22, 2012 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
William Mount NASA LIES YET AGAIN, OH MY Wed Feb 22, 2012 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
William Mount NASA LIES YET AGAIN, OH MY Wed Feb 22, 2012 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

William Mount NASA LIES YET AGAIN, OH MY Wed Feb 22, 2012

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

godsfool713

godsfool713

http://disc.yourwebapps.com/discussion.cgi?id=149495;article=140214

NASA lies yet again, oh my.

If you go to the web sites that report data for NASA you will notice that the sun is calm and nothing is wrong. Sites like: N3KL.ORG, SOHO, SDAC.

If one goes overseas to websites looking at the sun, or to private corporations that report on the sun, one finds that the sun is behaving very differently.

LMSAL - Lockheed Martin show a large X-ray Burst.

HAM radio sights showed a fairly strong magnetic disturbance this morning.

This Strong Magnetic Disturbance has caused high winds from Seattle to Lows Angeles.

National Policy is supposed to be set based on data from "Federal" Departments. When these agencies continually lie it is time to replace employees or shut the agency down.

Just another NASA lie.
----------------------------
For you Intel Geeks:

The Constitution was suspended 9 March 1933 and was not been reestablished in accordance with international law 10 March 2003.

All members of Congress, the Supreme Court, and the White House Staff have sworn the following in accordance to USA5: I swear to uphold and protect the Constitution of the United States against all enemies both Foreign and Domestic.....

GOD says in HIS word that if you swear an oath you must obey it.

As a citizen of the United States of America and the United States I am requesting my Constitution be returned in full with in 72 hours.

If the Constitution is not brought back in full in 7 Days GOD has asked me to petition HIM for the Destruction of the Flesh of those who refuse to comply with their oath.

You laugh - look at what GOD is doing to the Vatican. They were asked to do the same thing.

Rich Santorum: You are a knight of Malta Catholic, sworn to kill all those who refuse to obey the Pope in Rome. The Roman Pope has a Blood oath to obey both the REAL knights of Malta and Emperor Constantine, now the Duke of St Petersburg (Russia). You will step down from running for President because you have accepted a position as a Knight of Malta and you cannot legally hold office in the US. Period. You have already sworn the oath shown above. If you do not step down GOD has asked me to petition HIM, the living GOD, to turn you over to the destruction of your flesh.

Laugh Rick, look at the Vatican right now.

Newty and Mitty - You have also sworn this oath under USC 5. You are both involved in Kidnapping and murdering of Children as exposed by Abel Danger. You will drop out of the race for President and retire immediately or GOD has asked me to Petition HIM for you to pay for your Murders immediately through the destruction of your flesh.

Exactly what GOD will do I am not exactly sure, but this I know: HE will act because HE has said so.

Congress, return my Constitution within 7 days, including ALL 10 amendments and ALL members of the legal BAR, being the lowest member of English Royalty, must immediately leave public office or resign from the BAR.

You have GOD's Answer. There is bartering on this, Period.

To put this in Military Terms: The Destruction of the Flesh means GOD is going to rip you a new asshole.

HE is the lawn mower and you are the grass, your ass is grass.

HE has had enough.

One last thing for the IMF in London: Leave PM PUTIN's bank accounts alone and get out of Russia's Elections or the King of Kings and Lord of Lords, who was and is and is to come, who made even you will tear your computers apart from the inside. You r leaders will not have a penny to their mane when GOD gets done with them.

Not a joke, HE is very serious.

Any Questions?
George Norrey - Thank you so much -
Pray for - Visualize - the owner for the owner of APFN that he uses the protocols listed in THE CURE FOR CANCER.

Please also pray - visualize - that the APFN readers keep up the good work they have been doing. My work may almost be done in the press - we shall see.

I cannot thank you for your prayers enough.

GOD bless each and every one of you who have helped in these matters.

From the comfort of your own homes you have helped stop WW3 and the destruction of Earth with your Thoughts and Prayers from the quiet of your own home or office. There will be a good reward from GOD for this assistance.

You are part of something Great and I do feel your prayers, but most importantly GOD hears them and it brings tears to HIS eyes that so many people are praying for so many selfless things - helping others over yourself.

Thank you.

Each and every one of you.

Dr William B. Mount
253-686-6290

Anonymous

godsfool, is the entire above post from William B. Mount? It seems to cover a wide variety of subjects... just checking...

How does George Norrey relate/ interact on this?? I'm confused... Appreciate you helping clarify this ... or another that may know...

Thanks & Blessings!!

godsfool713

godsfool713

7freemom wrote:godsfool, is the entire above post from William B. Mount? It seems to cover a wide variety of subjects... just checking...

How does George Norrey relate/ interact on this?? I'm confused... Appreciate you helping clarify this ... or another that may know...

Thanks & Blessings!!

This is the entire post ...william is great !!! iave spoken to him before and he has like 20 masters....and is very well know among the elite

and George ....dont know ....but give him a call ....he is so nice and he willl answer all you Questions

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum