OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
No 264 – OPPT: A Message from Heather: Almost Every Loan, If Not Every Loan is Fraud … No Loan Was Made EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
No 264 – OPPT: A Message from Heather: Almost Every Loan, If Not Every Loan is Fraud … No Loan Was Made EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
No 264 – OPPT: A Message from Heather: Almost Every Loan, If Not Every Loan is Fraud … No Loan Was Made EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
No 264 – OPPT: A Message from Heather: Almost Every Loan, If Not Every Loan is Fraud … No Loan Was Made EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
No 264 – OPPT: A Message from Heather: Almost Every Loan, If Not Every Loan is Fraud … No Loan Was Made EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
No 264 – OPPT: A Message from Heather: Almost Every Loan, If Not Every Loan is Fraud … No Loan Was Made EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
No 264 – OPPT: A Message from Heather: Almost Every Loan, If Not Every Loan is Fraud … No Loan Was Made EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
No 264 – OPPT: A Message from Heather: Almost Every Loan, If Not Every Loan is Fraud … No Loan Was Made EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
No 264 – OPPT: A Message from Heather: Almost Every Loan, If Not Every Loan is Fraud … No Loan Was Made EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
No 264 – OPPT: A Message from Heather: Almost Every Loan, If Not Every Loan is Fraud … No Loan Was Made EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
No 264 – OPPT: A Message from Heather: Almost Every Loan, If Not Every Loan is Fraud … No Loan Was Made EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
No 264 – OPPT: A Message from Heather: Almost Every Loan, If Not Every Loan is Fraud … No Loan Was Made EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
No 264 – OPPT: A Message from Heather: Almost Every Loan, If Not Every Loan is Fraud … No Loan Was Made EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
No 264 – OPPT: A Message from Heather: Almost Every Loan, If Not Every Loan is Fraud … No Loan Was Made EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
No 264 – OPPT: A Message from Heather: Almost Every Loan, If Not Every Loan is Fraud … No Loan Was Made EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
No 264 – OPPT: A Message from Heather: Almost Every Loan, If Not Every Loan is Fraud … No Loan Was Made EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
No 264 – OPPT: A Message from Heather: Almost Every Loan, If Not Every Loan is Fraud … No Loan Was Made EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
No 264 – OPPT: A Message from Heather: Almost Every Loan, If Not Every Loan is Fraud … No Loan Was Made EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
No 264 – OPPT: A Message from Heather: Almost Every Loan, If Not Every Loan is Fraud … No Loan Was Made EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
No 264 – OPPT: A Message from Heather: Almost Every Loan, If Not Every Loan is Fraud … No Loan Was Made EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
No 264 – OPPT: A Message from Heather: Almost Every Loan, If Not Every Loan is Fraud … No Loan Was Made EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
No 264 – OPPT: A Message from Heather: Almost Every Loan, If Not Every Loan is Fraud … No Loan Was Made EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

No 264 – OPPT: A Message from Heather: Almost Every Loan, If Not Every Loan is Fraud … No Loan Was Made

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

No 264 – OPPT: A Message from Heather: Almost Every Loan, If Not Every Loan is Fraud … No Loan Was Made

Feb26

by Southern Cross

No 264 – OPPT: A Message from Heather: Almost Every Loan, If Not Every Loan is Fraud … No Loan Was Made Oppt-logo-square________________________________________________________________

25 February 2013 – Posted by Brian Kelly on Americak Kabuki

Almost Every Loan, If Not Every Loan is Fraud … No Loan Was Made

No 264 – OPPT: A Message from Heather: Almost Every Loan, If Not Every Loan is Fraud … No Loan Was Made Brian-kellyFrom
Brian: Heather shared this message in a Skype chat, and I thought it
was well worth sharing. I asked for permission (just like we did with
the Poof interview lol) and here was her response:

Heather:
Sure … go for it … just post also with data that loan and debt are two
different concepts, legally, lawfully, factually and as a matter of
public policy.

The following dialogue is pulled directly from the Skype conversation:

Heather Ann Tucci-Jarraf:

QUESTION HAS BEEN POPPING UP REGARDING STUDENT LOANS, MORTGAGE LOANS, ETC…

ALMOST
EVERY LOAN, IF NOT EVERY LOAN, IS FRAUD … NO LOAN WAS MADE. IF NO LOAN
WAS MADE, THEN NO DEBT COULD LAWFULLY OR LEGALLY EXIST.

WAS
A LOAN MADE? HERE IS WHAT THEY WOULD HAVE TO PRODUCE IN ORDER TO
ESTABLISH THAT A LOAN WAS MADE AND THAT YOU MAY HAVE A DEBT:

1. produce documentation of prior title, ownership and rights to the money they purportedly loaned you

produce documentation of the history and origin of funds that they
purporetedly had prior title, ownership and rights to that they
purportedly loaned you (banking requires 3 generations at least if not
all the way back to issuance/creation of the alleged funds…this is why
banks issue a letter of origin/history of funds)

produce documentation of the actual transaction and transfer of said
funds (prior title, ownership, and rights) from loaner to borrower
(invoicing/receipts) there is a difference between a “loan” and “debt,”
conceptually and factually look up the definitions of loan and debt

difference
between statement and invoice…only an invoice has to be paid…however
they would first have to show that they made you a loan…if no loan, each
invoice is fraud, mail fraud, etc.

<<<

Side Note: I
share this on the day I will be sending a little Courtesy Notice to the
wonderful people over at Chase bank to let them know that the money
they purportedly “loaned” me for my car is fraudulent and I will no
longer be sending in ANY payments No 264 – OPPT: A Message from Heather: Almost Every Loan, If Not Every Loan is Fraud … No Loan Was Made Icon_smile

Thanks to: http://oppttheunfoldingstory.wordpress.com

terbo56

terbo56

Just hide your car from the 'REPO' man-They WILL come after it- They only do what they are told-Put it in a friend's garage if they have the room, 'til everything blows over- :affraid:

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

True, but it won't work for house payments.

MartyM

MartyM

Not so HL, it's a whole lot more involved for them to steal your house or re-posses it. They can't just sneak in during the night and drive off with it.
This is sorta like the proverbial "Offer to Pay". If you make a formal (in writing) offer to pay your purported debt in full, with certain conditions, like where and when you can meet with someone personally to receive the Original Note (wet ink, no Copy) stamped 'Paid in Full' along with a release of lean and any other requirements you may have... Since they likely don't have the ORIGINAL Document, they will not agree to your terms of meeting in person to do that. Therefore you have made an offer in good faith, which they have Defaulted on, which gives you grounds to cancel any further payments, for breach of contract.
With Heathers process, it's sorta the same thing, since they cannot verify the 'Loan', then there is NO Debt. IMHO, this may well be an easier battle than the Offer To Pay' process. Either way the Banksters are not just going to role over right away, so you need to be prepared to stand your ground. As more and more people do this, it's the only way changes will happen.

Anonymous

U got it Marty! :) Thanks Prpl 4 sharing this here- very pertinent & most applicable 4 many :cheers:

We, by God's Grace & my diligence & refusal to abandon our home (abandonment is what they're after), have not made a pay't since 5/2009; valid, lawful processes I've used inc. one that mirrors Heather's, Marty's "Offer to Pay", & more. We remain after dismissal of usdc case with us as Plaintiff where trial by jury was refused & case dismissed where we proved "Quiet Title" with public unrebutted notice; "foreclosure sale" 4/23/2012, "eviction" 9/24/12, now with pending trial by jury in "justice court" (not been trial 4 15+yrs... Hmmmm) where "judge" hasn't yet set date; perhaps becuz I've disqualified the attys & proved on the public record he didn't follow their own statutes in manner eviction was done, & demanded to face our "accuser" FNMA CEO, Pres. before jury of our peers, no attys allowed. it's called "stand your ground"; he who leaves the battlefield first- loses, & it's not gonna be us! Commercial warfare has been MUCH simplified by what OPPT has accomplished. THeir Courtesy Notice ROCKS!! on last nite's freedom reigns radio program, Lisa mentioned a retired lawyer with no "agenda" looked at OPPT UCC filings & said- absolutely has legs, only needs People to get off [butts] & DO IT. It's ALWAYS been about We the People taking a stand for Truth & becoming the change we want to see in our world. No room 4 FEAR (False Evidence Appearing Real); perfect love casts out fear. Perpetrators have been in a different type bondage than "victims"- ALL are set FREE by OPPT, by His Grace & Provision....

MartyM

MartyM

Way to GO 7fm, You Rock ! :athuup:
We have been in the foreclosure process since Oct.'09. They have been trying to evict us since Nov.'11. Currently waiting for trial (US Dist.Court) where we as plaintiffs are challenging the judgement and validity of Deed of Foreclosure etc. No date set as yet. We are still in our home and havn't made a payment in years. Not planning to any time soon :)
Banks and the attorney's make such stupid mistakes thinking they can get away with whatever they want. You just have to stand up to the judge and hold him to his Constitutional Oath or disqualify him... whatever.
Just need more people to stand up and say ENOUGH... NO MORE!!! No 264 – OPPT: A Message from Heather: Almost Every Loan, If Not Every Loan is Fraud … No Loan Was Made 2071176553

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

YES! I love both of your spirits to stand up for what is your! You are both a wonderful example and an encouragement to behold!

No 264 – OPPT: A Message from Heather: Almost Every Loan, If Not Every Loan is Fraud … No Loan Was Made 3019145770 No 264 – OPPT: A Message from Heather: Almost Every Loan, If Not Every Loan is Fraud … No Loan Was Made 3504190091

MartyM

MartyM

And Cute as well... so I'm told. roflmao

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

hahahha Did I forget to add cute? :)

And smart, kind, brave, and so much more.

MartyM

MartyM

Smart... maybe, but definately a smartA** . :)

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

So having read all of this information, one has to wonder if attorneys will back the people on this - or not. Thanks for explaining everything again in a shorter more to the point fashion MartyM.

MartyM

MartyM

It may IMO be awhile before any attorney's grasp this well enough to want to use it or want to defend this. Regardless, from what I've learned over the past few years, 1) It is better to be in the Offensive position (Plaintiff) and going after the Banks rather than Defense/Defendant. 2) since Attorney's are part of 'The System', there primary function is about the Commerce (making money) and I'm not talking about the fees they will charge you. And obviously you have to loose in order for Them (the CORP. system) to make money... Do you really want them defending you ? The trick is to find one that will talk with you and tell you the truth about procedures and stuff so you can defend or better yet file suite against them.
Even if you find an attorney willing to help you with this OPPT stuff, you still need to stand on your own and allow NO ONE to represent you, especially in court.

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

So in short, one better know every aspect and pitfall, have their i's dotted and t's crossed and be 100% prepared because one hesitation or screw up and you've lost - not to mention - know the judge that you are going up against. Correct?

MartyM

MartyM

Well that would likely be the best scenario, but think about it, not even seasoned attorney's are usually that well prepared.
None of us has the time or desire to go to Law School, but if you know the strategy you are going to use for a particular situation then be prepared for that. Sure it would be great to go to court once and win it all, but don't expect it. Why do you think attorney's 'Practice Law' ? Because there's always someone else with a different twist to anything, and of course bringing a surprise for the opposition is always fun, but they always find another way of arguing their position.
My point is, it's a process... I've lost count of how many times I've lost in court over my home. But bottom line is, I'm still here and still fighting and still learning. Would I give in and pay them (if we had the RV) ?? I used to think I would, but now, only as an absolute last resort.
There are indeed basics you need to learn, and then from there learn only what you need to for your given situation. In reality it's such a waste of time learning all this crap for a system which will be shortly obsolete.

Anonymous

Quoting Marty: "... it's a process... I've lost count of how many times I've lost in court over my home. But bottom line is, I'm still here and still fighting and still learning ... learn only what you need to for your given situation. In reality it's such a waste of time learning all this crap for a system which will be shortly obsolete."

Halleluyah (re obsolete system) & kudos 2 U!! :athuup:

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Thanks MartyM!

MartyM

MartyM

The 'System' has been devised to make you think that it's 'Too Big to Fail' and that there's No Way your gonna beat it, let alone truly understand it. However if we continue to broaden our understanding of what has been done to us, then pick our battles that we know most about and take the baby steps necessary to keep chipping away at them. All those little chips, from you and everyone else, makes a lot of chips, then chunks, then sections... and the domino's begin to fall and change is made. Remember that the 'System' itself is unsustainable and therefore they are or have done as much to bring it down as you are trying to do.
Keep the Faith, share your knowledge and understanding with those who are ready to hear, and know that our day is upon us !!! ok wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum