OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Today, I Did NOT Follow What (some might say) “all those OPPT Folks Would Say I Should Do”… and Observations EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Today, I Did NOT Follow What (some might say) “all those OPPT Folks Would Say I Should Do”… and Observations EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Today, I Did NOT Follow What (some might say) “all those OPPT Folks Would Say I Should Do”… and Observations EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Today, I Did NOT Follow What (some might say) “all those OPPT Folks Would Say I Should Do”… and Observations EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Today, I Did NOT Follow What (some might say) “all those OPPT Folks Would Say I Should Do”… and Observations EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Today, I Did NOT Follow What (some might say) “all those OPPT Folks Would Say I Should Do”… and Observations EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Today, I Did NOT Follow What (some might say) “all those OPPT Folks Would Say I Should Do”… and Observations EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Today, I Did NOT Follow What (some might say) “all those OPPT Folks Would Say I Should Do”… and Observations EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Today, I Did NOT Follow What (some might say) “all those OPPT Folks Would Say I Should Do”… and Observations EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Today, I Did NOT Follow What (some might say) “all those OPPT Folks Would Say I Should Do”… and Observations EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Today, I Did NOT Follow What (some might say) “all those OPPT Folks Would Say I Should Do”… and Observations EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Today, I Did NOT Follow What (some might say) “all those OPPT Folks Would Say I Should Do”… and Observations EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Today, I Did NOT Follow What (some might say) “all those OPPT Folks Would Say I Should Do”… and Observations EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Today, I Did NOT Follow What (some might say) “all those OPPT Folks Would Say I Should Do”… and Observations EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Today, I Did NOT Follow What (some might say) “all those OPPT Folks Would Say I Should Do”… and Observations EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Today, I Did NOT Follow What (some might say) “all those OPPT Folks Would Say I Should Do”… and Observations EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Today, I Did NOT Follow What (some might say) “all those OPPT Folks Would Say I Should Do”… and Observations EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Today, I Did NOT Follow What (some might say) “all those OPPT Folks Would Say I Should Do”… and Observations EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Today, I Did NOT Follow What (some might say) “all those OPPT Folks Would Say I Should Do”… and Observations EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Today, I Did NOT Follow What (some might say) “all those OPPT Folks Would Say I Should Do”… and Observations EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Today, I Did NOT Follow What (some might say) “all those OPPT Folks Would Say I Should Do”… and Observations EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Today, I Did NOT Follow What (some might say) “all those OPPT Folks Would Say I Should Do”… and Observations EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Today, I Did NOT Follow What (some might say) “all those OPPT Folks Would Say I Should Do”… and Observations

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Today, I Did NOT Follow What (some might say) “all those OPPT Folks Would Say I Should Do”… and Observations

Posted on 2013/02/28 by kauilapele

Today, I Did NOT Follow What (some might say) “all those OPPT Folks Would Say I Should Do”… and Observations 130228_kp_at_cu_with_title_img_4722_30Kp with title

Let me make one point here, when I say, “what… the OPPT Folks Would
Say to Do”. As most know, “OPPT” stands for “One People’s Public Trust”.
Okay, first… I am One (with “the One”, “the Creator”, with “all
Humanity”, and so on and on). Second, I am a “People” (I have a human 3D
body (probably a blend of Pleiadean, Sirian, Andromedan, Mohawk, Irish,
who knows what else-ish)). Third, I am “Public”. I am “out there”, so
to speak, in the “Public”. Fourth, I do “Trust”… in my Higher Self,
Higher Guidance.

So, in that “all of the above things” sense, I can say to all, “I am OPPT.”

Now, I tell this story. Last night I was going through some “what
should I do about this situation” stuff. Here’s the “situation” deal.
This month was my last payment on my auto loan (from my credit union, for my 2005 Honda CRV… which I love). Read that… my LAST payment. And, today was also the last day to renew the registration on said auto.

So I’m going through all this “OPPT stuff”, last night, kind of in my
head, thinking, “Well, I’m posting all this “OPPT stuff” on the blog,
so does that mean I automatically (better word, “mechanically”) go to my
credit union and start saying, “I’m not paying this last payment
because you didn’t loan me anything and so just give me the title
because it’s mine and you’re the corporation and I’m free and sovereign
so forget all of you and give me my car!!!”? And to the State of Hawaii,
would I say, “Can you prove to me that you represent the interests of
the people of Hawaii because I know you don’t and if you don’t believe
me watch “What the FUQ”
and Google “One People’s Public Trust” and you’ll see how messed up the
system is and NO I will NOT pay your registration fee… this car is
MINE!!!”?

[And I can tell you that those words are nothing like what the OPPT Folks would recommend saying. That is absolutely NOT the OPPT approach.]

But… today I got up, and asked for Guidance. I wanted to know what I was to do. I was going to Java on the Rock, and I knew that, when I got there, I would know exactly what to do… or not do.

Shortly after I got there, I saw T&G. As I talked with them, and
spoke of the joy I was feeling about finally “paying off” the loan on my
CRV, I knew what was mine to do. This was Guidance… capital “G”.

I knew it was “mine” to do this… Go to the credit union, make the
final payment, get the title, take it to the Motor Vehicle Registration
location, transfer the title to my name, and register the car.

Today, I Did NOT Follow What (some might say) “all those OPPT Folks Would Say I Should Do”… and Observations 130228_kp_in_registration_line_img_4724_30Motor vehicle registration line (nice view)

So first I did the credit union part. Paid the last payment, got the
title, then went off to the motor vehicle place here in Kona.

When I got there, I got in the line to register. I went in and did
that. Then I found I needed to get in line again, because I forgot to
mention to them about that “title” thing. So I went through the line,
and into the office, a second time.

Funny thing was, on that second time through, I knew I was there for
one reason… to bring Light into this entire State of Hawaii Motor
Vehicle Registration system. The second time through, I saw (brought in)
this huge ball of Light almost “exploding” in that office. I do not
know what it did, exactly, but I do know that the State of Hawaii Motor
Vehicle Registration division will never be the same again. There is
quite a bit of transformation occurring there, right now. And I was glad
to have paid my “Light bomb exploding fee” of $151.00 to do it.

And I saw that $151.00 going out as High Light energy, into every single corner of the State of Hawaii system, even beyond the Motor Vehicle Registration division.

That was my Guidance… That’s why I was there. I was not there to “buck” the system. I was there to bring the Light to it. And to “explode the Light” inside of it. I had to be inside “the system” to do it. I had to.

That does not mean I do not align with what the OPPT is bringing to humanity. Not at all. I did file that Courtesy Notice, remember?

But what I did today was something quite different from that. For me.

I do not mechanically follow and fall in line with what
people are saying, or doing, whether it’s Light work, or the OPPT work,
or whatever. I do not say or think or feel, “I’ve got to do that, because all of them are doing it.” No.

I DO what is MINE to DO. I follow MY OWN Inner Guidance. MY OWN Higher Guidance.

And today… that’s what I did.
—————————————————————————

Now, here are some observations from today.

Saw 1:11 (AM)
Saw 111.0 (mileage)
Saw 111.1 (mileage)
Saw 1:11 (PM)
Saw license plate with NWF = New World (Order) Finished
Same license plate had 516 = 5+6 = 11 = 111

And here was my celebration lunch… at Huggos on the Rocks (same location as Java on the Rock) (and that’s an ahi salad there; thanks to someone’s donation!).

Today, I Did NOT Follow What (some might say) “all those OPPT Folks Would Say I Should Do”… and Observations 130228_kp_celebration_lunch_img_4731_30

Thanks to: http://kauilapele.wordpress.com

5a03

I LOVE that he brought LIGHT to the situation, wow! Just goes to show we are the light and we don't have to do anything except BE the light and it transforms without judgment or confrontation. :bouncy hearts:

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Wow! That was very cool!

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Ooops! did it again!

Thanks Purpleskyz!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum