OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
The Obama’s, I Knew They Had Both Lost Their Law License, But I Didn’t Know Why Until I Read This | Blogging/Citizen Journalism EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
The Obama’s, I Knew They Had Both Lost Their Law License, But I Didn’t Know Why Until I Read This | Blogging/Citizen Journalism EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
The Obama’s, I Knew They Had Both Lost Their Law License, But I Didn’t Know Why Until I Read This | Blogging/Citizen Journalism EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
The Obama’s, I Knew They Had Both Lost Their Law License, But I Didn’t Know Why Until I Read This | Blogging/Citizen Journalism EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
The Obama’s, I Knew They Had Both Lost Their Law License, But I Didn’t Know Why Until I Read This | Blogging/Citizen Journalism EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
The Obama’s, I Knew They Had Both Lost Their Law License, But I Didn’t Know Why Until I Read This | Blogging/Citizen Journalism EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
The Obama’s, I Knew They Had Both Lost Their Law License, But I Didn’t Know Why Until I Read This | Blogging/Citizen Journalism EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
The Obama’s, I Knew They Had Both Lost Their Law License, But I Didn’t Know Why Until I Read This | Blogging/Citizen Journalism EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
The Obama’s, I Knew They Had Both Lost Their Law License, But I Didn’t Know Why Until I Read This | Blogging/Citizen Journalism EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
The Obama’s, I Knew They Had Both Lost Their Law License, But I Didn’t Know Why Until I Read This | Blogging/Citizen Journalism EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
The Obama’s, I Knew They Had Both Lost Their Law License, But I Didn’t Know Why Until I Read This | Blogging/Citizen Journalism EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
The Obama’s, I Knew They Had Both Lost Their Law License, But I Didn’t Know Why Until I Read This | Blogging/Citizen Journalism EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
The Obama’s, I Knew They Had Both Lost Their Law License, But I Didn’t Know Why Until I Read This | Blogging/Citizen Journalism EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
The Obama’s, I Knew They Had Both Lost Their Law License, But I Didn’t Know Why Until I Read This | Blogging/Citizen Journalism EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
The Obama’s, I Knew They Had Both Lost Their Law License, But I Didn’t Know Why Until I Read This | Blogging/Citizen Journalism EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
The Obama’s, I Knew They Had Both Lost Their Law License, But I Didn’t Know Why Until I Read This | Blogging/Citizen Journalism EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
The Obama’s, I Knew They Had Both Lost Their Law License, But I Didn’t Know Why Until I Read This | Blogging/Citizen Journalism EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
The Obama’s, I Knew They Had Both Lost Their Law License, But I Didn’t Know Why Until I Read This | Blogging/Citizen Journalism EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
The Obama’s, I Knew They Had Both Lost Their Law License, But I Didn’t Know Why Until I Read This | Blogging/Citizen Journalism EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
The Obama’s, I Knew They Had Both Lost Their Law License, But I Didn’t Know Why Until I Read This | Blogging/Citizen Journalism EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
The Obama’s, I Knew They Had Both Lost Their Law License, But I Didn’t Know Why Until I Read This | Blogging/Citizen Journalism EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
The Obama’s, I Knew They Had Both Lost Their Law License, But I Didn’t Know Why Until I Read This | Blogging/Citizen Journalism EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Obama’s, I Knew They Had Both Lost Their Law License, But I Didn’t Know Why Until I Read This | Blogging/Citizen Journalism

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

The Obama’s, I Knew They Had Both Lost Their Law License, But I Didn’t Know Why Until I Read This | Blogging/Citizen Journalism

Rate This
Laura: Aplogies to President Obama’s fans, I know many of you read this blog ! The Obama’s, I Knew They Had Both Lost Their Law License, But I Didn’t Know Why Until I Read This | Blogging/Citizen Journalism Icon_smile
I have been his greatest fan for his first year or two at the White
House, but of late i find myself having a not in my stomach when i hear
of drones, child and women killed as innocents all over the world, not
in the US as well I guess?
So.. he takes away people’s guns, but he arms his troops with drones on
the US territory in the name of freedom and democracy? And of course the
kill lists, and … well.. need I go on? a bit too much ads up to be just
a misunderstanding i believe at this point.
I wonder what you guys thing of this article below and of his in general?

Friday, March 1, 2013 15:54

(Before It’s News)
I am reposting for those who have missed it.

FORMER LAWYERS?

I knew they had both lost their law license, but I didn’t know why until I read this.

This is 100% legit. I check it out at https://www.iardc.org/
Stands for Illinois Attorney Registration And Disciplinary Committee.
It’s the official arm of lawyer discipline in Illinois ; and they are
very strict. (Talk about irony.) Even I, at the advanced age of almost
65, maintain (at the cost of approximately $600/year) my law license
that I worked so hard and long to earn.

Big surprise.

Former Constitutional Law Lecturer and U.S. President Makes Up Constitutional Quotes During State Of The Union (SOTU) Address.

Consider this:

1. President Barack Obama, former editor of the Harvard Law Review,
is no longer a “lawyer”. He surrendered his license back in 2008 in
order to escape charges he lied on his bar application. A “Voluntary
Surrender” is not something where you decide “Gee, a license is not
really something I need anymore, is it?” and forget to renew your
license. No, a “Voluntary Surrender” is something you do when you’ve
been accused of something, and you ‘voluntarily surrender” your license
five seconds before the state suspends you.

2 Michelle Obama “voluntarily surrendered” her law license in 1993.
after a Federal Judge gave her the choice between surrendering her
license or standing trial for Insurance fraud!

3. Facts.Source: http://jdlong.wordpress.com/2009/05/15/pres-barack-obama-editor-of-the-Harvard-law-review-has-no-law-license/

4. A senior lecturer is one thing, a fully ranked law professor is
another. Barack Obama was NOT a Constitutional Law Professor at the
University of Chicago .

5. The University of Chicago released a statement in March 2008
saying Sen. Barack Obama (D-Ill.) “served as a professor” in the law
school-but that is a title Obama, who taught courses there part-time,
never held, a spokesman for the school confirmed in 2008.

6. “He did not hold the title of Professor of Law,” said Marsha
Ferziger Nagorsky, an Assistant Dean for Communications and Lecturer in
Law at the University of Chicago School of Law.

Source: http://blogs.suntimes.com/sweet/2008/03/sweet_obama_did_hold_the_title.html ;

7. The former Constitutional Senior Lecturer (Obama) cited the U.S.
Constitution the other night during his State of the Union Address.
Unfortunately, the quote he cited was from the Declaration of
Independence … not the Constitution.

8. The B-Cast posted the video: http://www.breitbart.tv/did-obama-confuse-the-constitution-with-the-declaration-of-independence/

9. Free Republic : In the State of the Union Address, President Obama
said: “We find unity in our incredible diversity, drawing on the
promise enshrined in our Constitution: the notion that we are all
created equal.

10. Um, wrong citing, wrong founding document there Champ, I mean Mr.
President. By the way, the promises are not a notion, our founders
named them unalienable rights. The document is our Declaration of
Independence and it reads:

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created
equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable
Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

11. And this is the same guy who lectured the Supreme Court moments later in the same speech?

When you are a phony it’s hard to keep facts straight. Keep this moving — educate others
Photo: I am reposting for those who have missed it. FORMER LAWYERS? I
knew they had both lost their law license, but I didn’t know why until I
read this. This is 100% legit. I check it out at https://www.iardc.org/
Stands for Illinois Attorney Registration And Disciplinary Committee.
It’s the official arm of lawyer discipline in Illinois ; and they are
very strict. (Talk about irony.) Even I, at the advanced age of almost
65, maintain (at the cost of approximately $600/year) my law license
that I worked so hard and long to earn. Big surprise. Former
Constitutional Law Lecturer and U.S. President Makes Up Constitutional
Quotes During State Of The Union (SOTU) Address. Consider this: 1.
President Barack Obama, former editor of the Harvard Law Review, is no
longer a

The Obama's, I Knew They Had Both Lost Their Law License, But I Didn't Know Why Until I Read This | Blogging/Citizen Journalism.

Thanks to: http://2012indyinfo.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum