OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Tell the FDA: Label My Food....petition ALERT!! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Tell the FDA: Label My Food....petition ALERT!! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Tell the FDA: Label My Food....petition ALERT!! EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Tell the FDA: Label My Food....petition ALERT!! EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Tell the FDA: Label My Food....petition ALERT!! EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Tell the FDA: Label My Food....petition ALERT!! EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Tell the FDA: Label My Food....petition ALERT!! EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Tell the FDA: Label My Food....petition ALERT!! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Tell the FDA: Label My Food....petition ALERT!! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Tell the FDA: Label My Food....petition ALERT!! EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Tell the FDA: Label My Food....petition ALERT!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Tell the FDA: Label My Food....petition ALERT!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Tell the FDA: Label My Food....petition ALERT!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Tell the FDA: Label My Food....petition ALERT!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Tell the FDA: Label My Food....petition ALERT!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Tell the FDA: Label My Food....petition ALERT!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Tell the FDA: Label My Food....petition ALERT!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Tell the FDA: Label My Food....petition ALERT!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Tell the FDA: Label My Food....petition ALERT!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Tell the FDA: Label My Food....petition ALERT!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Tell the FDA: Label My Food....petition ALERT!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Tell the FDA: Label My Food....petition ALERT!! EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tell the FDA: Label My Food....petition ALERT!!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

godsfool713

godsfool713

http://justlabelit.org/takeaction

(hit that link!!!, petition ALERT!!!)

Let’s flood the FDA with comments so they know that the public wants labeling of GE foods!
Comment *

Name *

First

Last
State *

Zip Code *

Email Address *

Yes, I want to hear about campaign progress and opportunities from Just Label It/Organic Voices.

*Information required for FDA comments that will be viewable on regulations.gov
Please see the regulations.gov Privacy and Use Notice regarding comment submission.

godsfool713

godsfool713

If you haven't already, please take a moment now to share our petition with your friends and ask them to send their comments to the FDA!

Share with your Facebook friends

Share with your Twitter followers

Thank you again for standing up for consumer rights and asking the FDA to just label it!

Join us on Facebook | Follow us on Twitter | Visit our website

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum