OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Everything I Know About Mercury EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Everything I Know About Mercury EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Everything I Know About Mercury EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Everything I Know About Mercury EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Everything I Know About Mercury EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Everything I Know About Mercury EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Everything I Know About Mercury EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Everything I Know About Mercury EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Everything I Know About Mercury EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Everything I Know About Mercury EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Everything I Know About Mercury EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Everything I Know About Mercury EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Everything I Know About Mercury EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Everything I Know About Mercury EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Everything I Know About Mercury EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Everything I Know About Mercury EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Everything I Know About Mercury EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Everything I Know About Mercury EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Everything I Know About Mercury EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Everything I Know About Mercury EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Everything I Know About Mercury EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Everything I Know About Mercury EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Everything I Know About Mercury

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Everything I Know About Mercury Empty Everything I Know About Mercury Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:19 pm

godsfool713

godsfool713

wow what a source of knowledge!!!

Please link to this page using this simple URL:
http://urlbam.com/ha/M001p

Everything I Know About Mercury

What Is This?

I am continuing my research on mercury and mercury detox.

Instead of maintaining a private file on my computer with notes, I decided to make a sticky post here so others can benefit from this information as it becomes available. Because this is literally my "note pad", it may not be perfectly organized, but I'll be adding to it often.

Hopefully this information is beneficial to those suffering.

My Mercury Story

In case you're interested, I also have written my complete personal story about my battle and recovery from mercury toxicity. Click here to check it out.

(This is not medical advice. This is only my attempt to share my personal research and experience. If you need help, consult a practitioner of your choice - while you still can.)

Mercury Interaction

Nutritional Effects

mercury binds to (and therefore inhibits the availability of):
Selenium
Magnesium
Zinc (zinc often used for mercury spill cleanup)
Iodine
Sulfur (blocks protein metabolism by occupying cysteine sulfur binding sites)

Biological Effects

Thimerosal (ethylmercury) is an immune system suppressant ((Haley))
Thimerosal (ethylmercury) inhibits Phagocytosis (the cellular process of engulfing solid particles by the cell membrane) at 1 nanomolar (Phagocytosis is the first step in our "innate" immune system). ((Haley))
Aluminum - Used as an adjuvant in many vaccines that contain thimerosal (ethylmercury). Aluminum mixed with mercury increases toxicity perhaps 100x. ((Haley))
Antibiotics - Prevented animals from excreting mercury in studies. Also dramatically enhanced the toxicity of thimerosal (ethylmercury) to neurons in culture. ((Haley))
Tetracycline - 1974 study showed people wearing contacts using mercury-based contact solution got red eyes when taking Tetracycline because of the highly toxic interaction between mercury and tetracycline. ((Haley))
Testosterone dramatically affects toxicity of Thimerosal (ethylmercury). High testosterone children have a significantly higher autism rate. ((Haley))
"Milk allergies and antibiotics will stop a child's ability to get rid of mercury."(1)
[/color]

there is so much info please hit that LINK!!!

2Everything I Know About Mercury Empty Re: Everything I Know About Mercury Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:53 am

Anonymous

gf7- Thanks for this link!! The crucial importance of mercury toxicity makes it an even higher priority to find knowledgable professional to properly remove mercury amalgam fillings ASAP!!

Detoxification is so overlooked as the main solution to so much of our dis-ease...

Blessings to all seekers here of Optimal Health, Truth, Wisdom and so much More... :)

3Everything I Know About Mercury Empty Re: Everything I Know About Mercury Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:26 am

godsfool713

godsfool713

7freemom wrote:gf7- Thanks for this link!! The crucial importance of mercury toxicity makes it an even higher priority to find knowledgable professional to properly remove mercury amalgam fillings ASAP!!

Detoxification is so overlooked as the main solution to so much of our dis-ease...

Blessings to all seekers here of Optimal Health, Truth, Wisdom and so much More... :)

Russ has done AN EXCELLENT JOB!!! On his page

look what mercury did to the kitty

Everything I Know About Mercury 422840_307610025955042_218400178209361_723094_609443334_n

4Everything I Know About Mercury Empty Re: Everything I Know About Mercury Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:18 am

KathyD

godsfool713, this is one awesome post. More people need to know about the toxicity of mercury. As I work in a chelation center, I am well aware of the problem. We use DMPS and DMSA both in our clinic. We also work to help rid the body of other toxic metals as well. Kudos for the link you provided.
KathyD

5Everything I Know About Mercury Empty Re: Everything I Know About Mercury Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:37 pm

godsfool713

godsfool713

KathyD wrote:godsfool713, this is one awesome post. More people need to know about the toxicity of mercury. As I work in a chelation center, I am well aware of the problem. We use DMPS and DMSA both in our clinic. We also work to help rid the body of other toxic metals as well. Kudos for the link you provided.
KathyD

I just found Russ last nite!!! :D

i was wowed with his work!!!

:cheers: amazes me that we can learn MUCH more from eachother

than this Govt ....and their Bull 🇳🇴

6Everything I Know About Mercury Empty Re: Everything I Know About Mercury Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:18 pm

Anonymous

Shared discoveries multiply their Truth and Blessings to more folks seeking solutions... We are Blessed to be a Blessing to others... Halleluyah!!

We the People can set ourselves Free from bondage, if we join together in Truth and Live in the Wisdom of it... or HIM, from Whom all Blessings flow... PTL!

7Everything I Know About Mercury Empty Re: Everything I Know About Mercury Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:52 pm

godsfool713

godsfool713

7freemom wrote:Shared discoveries multiply their Truth and Blessings to more folks seeking solutions... We are Blessed to be a Blessing to others... Halleluyah!!

We the People can set ourselves Free from bondage, if we join together in Truth and Live in the Wisdom of it... or HIM, from Whom all Blessings flow... PTL!

THANKS !!! PRAISE HIM TO THE FULLEST !!!

MY LITTLE iZZY Everything I Know About Mercury 157170_100000526745283_1164015583_q

SHE THOSE HER LITTLE ARMS UP :cheers:

AND SAYS "THANK YOU yAH yAH ,BECAUSE i LOVE you!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum