OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Energy Mission Yesterday… And How it Relates to “Giant Toad Supermarkets” EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Energy Mission Yesterday… And How it Relates to “Giant Toad Supermarkets” EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Energy Mission Yesterday… And How it Relates to “Giant Toad Supermarkets” EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Energy Mission Yesterday… And How it Relates to “Giant Toad Supermarkets” EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Energy Mission Yesterday… And How it Relates to “Giant Toad Supermarkets” EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Energy Mission Yesterday… And How it Relates to “Giant Toad Supermarkets” EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Energy Mission Yesterday… And How it Relates to “Giant Toad Supermarkets” EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Energy Mission Yesterday… And How it Relates to “Giant Toad Supermarkets” EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Energy Mission Yesterday… And How it Relates to “Giant Toad Supermarkets” EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Energy Mission Yesterday… And How it Relates to “Giant Toad Supermarkets” EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Energy Mission Yesterday… And How it Relates to “Giant Toad Supermarkets” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Energy Mission Yesterday… And How it Relates to “Giant Toad Supermarkets” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Energy Mission Yesterday… And How it Relates to “Giant Toad Supermarkets” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Energy Mission Yesterday… And How it Relates to “Giant Toad Supermarkets” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Energy Mission Yesterday… And How it Relates to “Giant Toad Supermarkets” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Energy Mission Yesterday… And How it Relates to “Giant Toad Supermarkets” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Energy Mission Yesterday… And How it Relates to “Giant Toad Supermarkets” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Energy Mission Yesterday… And How it Relates to “Giant Toad Supermarkets” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Energy Mission Yesterday… And How it Relates to “Giant Toad Supermarkets” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Energy Mission Yesterday… And How it Relates to “Giant Toad Supermarkets” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Energy Mission Yesterday… And How it Relates to “Giant Toad Supermarkets” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Energy Mission Yesterday… And How it Relates to “Giant Toad Supermarkets” EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Energy Mission Yesterday… And How it Relates to “Giant Toad Supermarkets”

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Energy Mission Yesterday… And How it Relates to “Giant Toad Supermarkets”

Posted on 2013/03/19 by kauilapele

Energy Mission Yesterday… And How it Relates to “Giant Toad Supermarkets” 120911_0908_sun_solar_disc_in_hand_dscf2148_240px9While the OPPT Radio show
was going on yesterday, where was I (not that anyone would have asked
that question)? I was “called away”. That’s a little bit like “towed
away” (now, sing to the tune of “Noel”: “Towed away, towed away, towed
away… Where do you go when you’re tow-ohed away?”… all Firesign Theater
listeners would know… Giant Toad Supermarkets… “Drop your load on the
Giant Toad”).

But there was a release of a few items that had to be done, for the
planet. At Kilauea. I’m not going to share exact details, but had to do
with planting four energy devices given to me early 2012. I knew they
were not mine… for me, myself, and I, at least. Yesterday I got that the
first three were to be used to release stuff for the planet, at and for
Kilauea. And the last one was for rebirthing of new energy for this new
age.

So I stopped for gas on the way. Mileage on car was 60666. Gallons used, 6.6. Total of 6 6′s. Something special about that.

I was kind of “in joy” all the way there, and all the way back. And
all the way back I listened to the OPPT-IN show. The energy was quite
high up there, and I “got” what was being communicated.

Today, from G., heard the Pope was officially “Pope-ified”. And
according to G, the ceremony was quite “high up there” as well. Not your
run of the mill type “Pope-ification”.

So where all this goes, who knows. But my nose, smells something, like a rose. And with that prose, I close….

Thanks to: http://kauilapele.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum