OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Guardian Angels.......real or not? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Guardian Angels.......real or not? EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Guardian Angels.......real or not? EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Guardian Angels.......real or not? EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Guardian Angels.......real or not? EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Guardian Angels.......real or not? EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Guardian Angels.......real or not? EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Guardian Angels.......real or not? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Guardian Angels.......real or not? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Guardian Angels.......real or not? EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Guardian Angels.......real or not? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Guardian Angels.......real or not? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Guardian Angels.......real or not? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Guardian Angels.......real or not? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Guardian Angels.......real or not? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Guardian Angels.......real or not? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Guardian Angels.......real or not? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Guardian Angels.......real or not? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Guardian Angels.......real or not? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Guardian Angels.......real or not? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Guardian Angels.......real or not? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Guardian Angels.......real or not? EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Guardian Angels.......real or not?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Guardian Angels.......real or not? Empty Guardian Angels.......real or not? Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:23 am

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Last edited by nanneerose on Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:24 am; edited 1 time in total

2Guardian Angels.......real or not? Empty Re: Guardian Angels.......real or not? Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:24 am

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Oh geez what happened to my post?

3Guardian Angels.......real or not? Empty Re: Guardian Angels.......real or not? Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:25 am

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

"When I was eight months pregnant with my daughter, I was so tired and disappointed in my two-year-old son. His behavior was different than other kids. Later on, at four years, he was diagnosed with A.D.H.D. with neurological impairedness and defiant behavior, but back then I did not know what was wrong with him. I was so scared that my other child will be the same way. I was so tired because my son hardly ever slept at night, and I had a husband I could not count on. I felt like a failure.
"At around 7 a.m., I heard a knocking at the door, too early for anybody to visit. I got up, but my door was opening already. I got scared because the only two people with keys were my then-husband and the landlord. My husband was working and my landlord would not dare do that. But who did I see? My grandfather walking up the stairs smiling. I screamed in happiness. 'How did you make the trip?' I asked. 'Who brought you here? Why didn't you call me?' The last I knew, my grandfather was sick in bed and that was some days before. He then told me that he came to visit me for a moment. I was upset at that.

"He then asked, 'Where is your son?' I told him he was finally sleep. I told him how I felt so alone and disappointed at motherhood, and scared. He stopped me and with a hug and told me to make me some coffee. He told me, 'Now it's time for me to leave. I came to bless your son and it is done.' When I went to bed, he tucked me in and looked at me with so much love, and then he said, 'You will have a girl and she will be fine, and you will be fine.' I smiled and then he said, 'Come and give me a hug. I love you so much.' I did, but then I noticed I was hugging the air. Nobody was with me. My first thought was that my grandpa passed away and I called my grandma. Crying, I told grandma what happened, but she kept insisting grandpa was alive and fine. I asked her to check on him. She even put him on the phone. Who came to visit me that morning? Why did he look like grandpa?"

Numerous books and various websites on the subject of angels are full of anecdotes like this, and many even more incredible. Do guardian angels exist? Do they sometimes come to the aid and comfort of humans in need? Why do they appear to and help some people and not others? Do you have a guardian angel? If so, how can you find out? And how can you contact yours?

A recent poll published in Time magazine revealed that 69 percent of Americans believe in angels, and 46 percent of that group believe they have a personal guardian angel. There is no scientific evidence for angels, of course. The only "evidence" we have for their existence is the long religious tradition, stories from the Bible and the many anecdotes, like the one above, from people who believe these spiritual beings have affected their lives. Ultimately, angels are most often a matter of faith, and many believers have offered their opinions on what a guardian angel's role can be in a person's life and even how you can enlist their help.

What Are Guardian Angels?

Guardian Angels are thought to be spiritual beings that are "assigned" to assist people here on Earth in various ways. Whether there is one angel per person, one angel for several person or several angels for one person is open to question. But whether you believe in them or not, or whether you want one or not, believers insist that you do have a guardian angel.

What is their assignment? According to "Encounters of the Angelic Kind" at Future365 (now defunct), "they intercept at many junctures in our lives and help wherever they can to make our lives run smoothly. Sometimes this is by inspiring a thought to spur us into action, at others it is to lend us super-human strength, such as in the case of a woman being able to lift a car long enough to free her trapped child. Or we hear of a runaway truck, with an unconscious driver at the wheel, inexplicably swerving sharply at the last moment to avoid a bus stop queue of people. In fact, there are many instances, which are often put down to luck, coincidence or even a miracle, but which have the touch of a hand of light behind it."

So why don't angels come to a person's aid every time it's asked for? Sometimes, the article contends, "angels must stand back, whilst giving loving support only, as we work things out for ourselves - these are the times when we feel alone, the dark before dawn."

4Guardian Angels.......real or not? Empty Re: Guardian Angels.......real or not? Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:25 am

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

There it worked that time!! Sorry guys!

5Guardian Angels.......real or not? Empty Re: Guardian Angels.......real or not? Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:34 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I love this nannee!

I have guardians. My great grandmother Jesse has been with me since I as a baby. I have also been told I have others following me around. That makes since because of the things that I did in my youth it would take more than one to keep me here. LOL

Love my angels!

And a Happy Birthday to your angel. :angel 053:

6Guardian Angels.......real or not? Empty Re: Guardian Angels.......real or not? Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:56 am

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

LOL!!

I don't know if I have a guardian angel, I'd like to think I do especially now lol!! It's comforting to know that someone is there!!

Is it the angels birthdays??

7Guardian Angels.......real or not? Empty Re: Guardian Angels.......real or not? Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:15 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I was referring to your bros birthday

8Guardian Angels.......real or not? Empty Re: Guardian Angels.......real or not? Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:11 pm

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Ohhhh gee I've got the smarts going on at the moment haven't I!! Thanks purps that was really nice of you!

9Guardian Angels.......real or not? Empty Re: Guardian Angels.......real or not? Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:23 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

LOL.

Elmo

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum