OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Amazing Call!  It will blow you away.  We are there you guys. EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Amazing Call!  It will blow you away.  We are there you guys. EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Amazing Call!  It will blow you away.  We are there you guys. EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Amazing Call!  It will blow you away.  We are there you guys. EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Amazing Call!  It will blow you away.  We are there you guys. EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Amazing Call!  It will blow you away.  We are there you guys. EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Amazing Call!  It will blow you away.  We are there you guys. EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Amazing Call!  It will blow you away.  We are there you guys. EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Amazing Call!  It will blow you away.  We are there you guys. EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Amazing Call!  It will blow you away.  We are there you guys. EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Amazing Call!  It will blow you away.  We are there you guys. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Amazing Call!  It will blow you away.  We are there you guys. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Amazing Call!  It will blow you away.  We are there you guys. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Amazing Call!  It will blow you away.  We are there you guys. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Amazing Call!  It will blow you away.  We are there you guys. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Amazing Call!  It will blow you away.  We are there you guys. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Amazing Call!  It will blow you away.  We are there you guys. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Amazing Call!  It will blow you away.  We are there you guys. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Amazing Call!  It will blow you away.  We are there you guys. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Amazing Call!  It will blow you away.  We are there you guys. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Amazing Call!  It will blow you away.  We are there you guys. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Amazing Call!  It will blow you away.  We are there you guys. EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Amazing Call! It will blow you away. We are there you guys.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

Amazing Call! It will blow you away. We are there you guys.

Afferchild!
Thank you for capturing this picture of Frank26 on his Friday night cc...RED meaning that the RV is DONE! LOL!
What fun! Praise God we are finally at the end of this ride!!! How many of YOU will be up watching the CBI site in the middle of the night, starting Saturday night into Sunday?! www.cbi.iq
LOL!
Go GOD!!! Go RVVV!!!
Blessings abound for all,
S~ aka FEELING BLESSED :)

https://www.freeconferencecallhd.com/playback/?n=-17-65-675959-17-65-67-17-65-67-17-65-6711-17-65-67-17-65-67-17-65-6758-17-65-67-17-65-671011356;0OTc3NDYwNjg=0

M [CarrolBeams] someone just told me on line..so it's out there..that Legarde gave the green light for the dinar rv
7:41 AM [js86901] CarrolBeams a good source?
I missed a late night phone call because I crashed..but my gut says its probably related
I got that Tomorrow song stuck in my brain
mm..me thinks since all world banks close sat night..might..MIGHT be mon/tue/wed..nothing written in stone
IMF has given the green light to Iraq to RV. Kuwait coming to Iraq next week.......listen to the call. 6 to fast forward during call.
7:46 AM [CarrolBeams] ^^^franks call..and message I

FRANK: They have entered the one way street to revalue their currency. They've got the green light. This is huge. Now, it's up to Iraq to follow through within 30 days, 30 days or less. If not in 30 days, it kicks in anyway. It's a one way street. Iraq has the green light to allow them to release the rate & we believe that it will be done in the budget sometime next week, possibly even this coming Sunday.

no double dipping

But you are thinking it sounds like that the banks could be closed until Thursday...so it would be Thursday before we can exchange/cash out? CarrollBeams: speculation on that..

[CarrolBeams] rich17 don't think we need more..Kuwait rv'd w/o fanfare

however..for bank holidays..and nesara..will need announcements
[CarrolBeams] supposed to get one hour of information everyday for 30 days on changes..and perhaps some uncomfortable history

M [Precious] CarrolBeams is the 3 day holiday related to Iraq..I have always heard that..and they are on holiday now
8:02 AM [CarrolBeams] Precious more than that
8:03 AM [CarrolBeams] can't say much till I am told I can not just about Iraq

( MikeH:) CarrolBeams the CBI did not update there site on Thursday which they normally do. the next update isSunday I think we will see the new rate then. the CBI normally updates there site Sunday through Thursday closed Friday and Saturday.

[CarrolBeams] MikeH you're bery smart

Are the pp's being delivered ? CarrolBeams] yes

8:13 AM [CarrolBeams] here's what I have always been told..pp's..rv..nesara..all tied up together

numbers vary..heard 170,000 warrants out long time ago of people going to be arrested when this comes down not positive if U.S or world wide but I think world wide

CarrolBeams heard anything about the canada issue concerning nesarra YES, other countries will follow..there are some nesara groups in canada

[CarrolBeams] you know..it was my mentor who told me about ccc's..others say we don't need them

8:20 AM [CarrolBeams] be back later..coffee tim

Posted by John MacHaffie at 7:10 PM

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Thanks YM!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum