OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Making Money the "Easy" Way Sure is Fun... EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Making Money the "Easy" Way Sure is Fun... EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Making Money the "Easy" Way Sure is Fun... EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Making Money the "Easy" Way Sure is Fun... EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Making Money the "Easy" Way Sure is Fun... EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Making Money the "Easy" Way Sure is Fun... EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Making Money the "Easy" Way Sure is Fun... EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Making Money the "Easy" Way Sure is Fun... EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Making Money the "Easy" Way Sure is Fun... EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Making Money the "Easy" Way Sure is Fun... EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Making Money the "Easy" Way Sure is Fun... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Making Money the "Easy" Way Sure is Fun... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Making Money the "Easy" Way Sure is Fun... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Making Money the "Easy" Way Sure is Fun... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Making Money the "Easy" Way Sure is Fun... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Making Money the "Easy" Way Sure is Fun... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Making Money the "Easy" Way Sure is Fun... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Making Money the "Easy" Way Sure is Fun... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Making Money the "Easy" Way Sure is Fun... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Making Money the "Easy" Way Sure is Fun... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Making Money the "Easy" Way Sure is Fun... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Making Money the "Easy" Way Sure is Fun... EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Making Money the "Easy" Way Sure is Fun...

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Peppermint Patti

Peppermint Patti

I used to think it wasn't true when people said they were making money on the Internet for doing just about nothing. Well, I joined a program with my friend and for 2.5 minutes a day I was making money... She is still working that program and makes more money a week than many, many people make a month...

We are moving into another program that we believe will do even better. I more than doubled my money in this program and expect to do better in the new to me program.. She is already up to $137 a day for doing next to nothing. I move very slowly and have only made a free $10. which will double many times if this is all that I ever do. However, I will fund the program with my coffee money and hope to get up to where she is as soon as possible. That would be one nice vacation each month for sure...

To see the program just go to the Website I am going to give you, put in your name and E-mail address and they will send you information. When you sign you will be giving access to view the program for free. Keep in mind you sign up for free, get $10. to borrow from the Company for free to begin making money right away. My $10. will continue grow and grow and I don't have to add money but since I can earn money at 60% a month, yes I will fund the program. Where else can I put money and get that kind of return? Then I will begin taking out my original money, like I did in the other program and start living on the money... (Until the RV, of course.. Then I may give that account away as a gift to someone...)

This program is a one of a kind as it is copyrighted. I would suggest checking out the owner on Google and this really impressed me... If you need to make some money now, this can be an incredilble "tide-me-over" for now and I'm not even sure it will take the 2.5 minutes a day. That remains to be seen. I just know my friend is worth more money every day while I move like a "turtle". Look for the top 20 earners and keep in mind thisprogram was only a year old in January. This will show you how fast you can get up there if you work at it... If you can call it work?

So, here is the site and I hope you like it, but if not thanks for looking... Everything is not for everyone as I found out on the other program. I had people that signed up, never did anything, and made nothing. The shame of that was for 2.5 minutes a day they could have made a lot of money with what they had sitting around and made it so easily. My own brother didn't really get into it and was he ever sorry when he learned what I made.. With all of the time we spend on the Internet I figure it may as well make me some money and it is.

HERE IS THE SITE: http://adv.justbeenpaid.com/?r=nb1GhZ6vet&p=jsstripler5

Take care,

Peppermint Patti... :cheers:

godsfool713

godsfool713

NO WONDER YOU VE BEEN GONE.....M.I.A.

THANKS FOR THE SHARE :bball:

Peppermint Patti

Peppermint Patti

You are welcome...

I've been out with "blow your brains out pain", which is why I need the RV - rent limo, lay down to airport, take charter plane to Dr. and get treatment... Sure wish they would just do it for all of us that really need it.

Take Care,

Peppermint Patti...

"Only one life will soon be passed, only what's done for Christ will last.."

dinarstar

You are in our prayers Pepp ☀
I will fund mine next week,would like to chat with you first.
Blessings,
DS

Ponee

Ponee
Admin

Through all your pain and suffering, you still take time to think and share with others. THank you so much Patti. You are in my prayers.

Ponee

Ponee

Ponee
Admin

Patti,

I am also interested in your other program and wondering if you are still doing it and if not, why not?

Thanks !

godsfool713

godsfool713

blessings and many Brite lites you way!!!! so sorry :(

Peppermint Patti wrote:You are welcome...

I've been out with "blow your brains out pain", which is why I need the RV - rent limo, lay down to airport, take charter plane to Dr. and get treatment... Sure wish they would just do it for all of us that really need it.

Take Care,

Peppermint Patti...

"Only one life will soon be passed, only what's done for Christ will last.."

Peppermint Patti

Peppermint Patti

Hi Ponee,

Regarding the other program, I am closing it out right now to take my money out. It's very complicated to explain, but getting the benefits out takes time until you use up all of your potential to make money.

The program was much better when I first went in and they made too many changes to it. While those coming in wouldn't know the difference we all are now governed by new rules that are getting harder and harder to comply with. This has some of us very skeptical and moving over to the other program where that owner just keeps improving his program... That's the one posted here.. You have to sign up people in the other program and they have to remain active. There are monthly fees - I pay $99. a month in that one, make any money or not - again, hard to explain... Now, you have to pay for and pass a test for how to be in an Internet MLM. There doesn't seem to be any stopping of the guy that own that program to making more new rules, which if not followed you do not get paid... We have just grown not to trust the owner and we may or may not be right in our feelings but we are getting out while the getting has been good.

Hope that helps...

Peppermint Patti...

Peppermint Patti

Peppermint Patti

Dinarstar,

Just let me know and I will try to answer any question I can.

Peppermint Patt...

"Only one life will soon be passed, only what's done for Christ will last..."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum