OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
"SECRETS OF LONGEVITY DISCLOSED".Video EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
"SECRETS OF LONGEVITY DISCLOSED".Video EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
"SECRETS OF LONGEVITY DISCLOSED".Video EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
"SECRETS OF LONGEVITY DISCLOSED".Video EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
"SECRETS OF LONGEVITY DISCLOSED".Video EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
"SECRETS OF LONGEVITY DISCLOSED".Video EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
"SECRETS OF LONGEVITY DISCLOSED".Video EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
"SECRETS OF LONGEVITY DISCLOSED".Video EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
"SECRETS OF LONGEVITY DISCLOSED".Video EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
"SECRETS OF LONGEVITY DISCLOSED".Video EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
"SECRETS OF LONGEVITY DISCLOSED".Video EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
"SECRETS OF LONGEVITY DISCLOSED".Video EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
"SECRETS OF LONGEVITY DISCLOSED".Video EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
"SECRETS OF LONGEVITY DISCLOSED".Video EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
"SECRETS OF LONGEVITY DISCLOSED".Video EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
"SECRETS OF LONGEVITY DISCLOSED".Video EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
"SECRETS OF LONGEVITY DISCLOSED".Video EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
"SECRETS OF LONGEVITY DISCLOSED".Video EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
"SECRETS OF LONGEVITY DISCLOSED".Video EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
"SECRETS OF LONGEVITY DISCLOSED".Video EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
"SECRETS OF LONGEVITY DISCLOSED".Video EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
"SECRETS OF LONGEVITY DISCLOSED".Video EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

"SECRETS OF LONGEVITY DISCLOSED".Video

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1"SECRETS OF LONGEVITY DISCLOSED".Video Empty "SECRETS OF LONGEVITY DISCLOSED".Video Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:32 pm

ymoilman2

"SECRETS OF LONGEVITY DISCLOSED"

VIDEO LINK: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcL2H1aR_y0&feature=youtu.be

Just received via e-mail from RenewedHealth ForLife
----------------------------------------------------------
WOW you are going to be so glad that you inquired about more information. I have a friend who can now take 3 flights of stairs to her office and has not been able to use stairs for 4 years!!! Jackie my friend on the call tonight now has NO MORE KNEE PAIN.....WOW what an "in pain" Nation we must be.....The information requests for what I believe is a "Gift From God" this juice have been pouring in faster than I can keep up....Praise God for His blessings to His faithful people. YOU WILL SOON FEEL BETTER THAN YOU HAVE IN YEARS.
If you have any more questions after reading the below, please call William Lambert at 704-288-6842 after 6pm est or Jackie Britt at 804-218-4816 anytime they are a wonderful Christian people and look forward to assisting you - Just a note William's 84 year old Mama's health has been TRANSFORMED by this product. Please be patient his and Jackie's phones will be blowing up after the CC tonight.....they or some of their partners will get back with you quickly.
THE KEY IS TO STAY ON THIS PRODUCT FOR 90 DAYS - MOST FEEL IT IN 4 WEEKS! Look at some of the testimonies again:
Here is the testimony website once The Story of Jusuru
here also is a PowerPoint Pictorial presentation
Team Power Point final.pdf

There are a few ways you can attain this Life Changing Juice..... the way I chose was the least costly because I researched the best way keep costs down. After hearing first hand from my friend's 84 year old Mom who has poor circulation and purple legs and swollen feet NOW ALL SYMPTOMS GONE and another friend who HAD, repeat HAD joint pain and digestive issues with other health issues and how this product has radically changed their lives, I simply had to have this period.
The way I chose to retain access to The Juice was that I signed in as a Business Builder. I ordered a carton of four bottles immediately and to make certain I never ran out I signed up on auto ship (a carton of 4 bottles) each month.
There are three (3) ways to get The Juice....
#1 Wholesale Consumer.....Cost is $39.95 one time then you can order the juice at wholesale.
#2 Product Advocate.....Cost is $39.95 one time then you can order the juice at wholesale and be paid small amounts if someone you know wants the juice for themselves as well, and THEY WILL after seeing the results in your life.
#3 Business Builder.....Cost is $39.95 one time then you can order the juice at wholesale which THIS IS THE LEAST EXPENSIVE WAY with the opportunity of EASILY getting your juice FREE each month.
Again, the Business Builder is the way I entered into this experience........ I don't ever want to be without this product.....so signing up as a Business Builder, I ordered a 25 day supply which is a carton of 4 bottles and a 4 bottle auto ship each month after.
HERE IS MY WEBSITE TO SIGN UP AND/OR ORDER THE PRODUCT
http://www.jusuru.com/202100/
<---- Blaino's Partner Site
Please believe me......this product doesn't work for some of the people some of the time......It works for 100% of the people 100% of the time.....Praise God!
Again feel free to call Carl or Jackie above if you have any more questions, I know I did...LOL....I was impatient to get this product ASAP!
Here is the testimony website once The Story of Jusuru: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcL2H1aR_y0&feature=youtu.be

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum