OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
M.T. Keshe on the Situation in Korea  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
M.T. Keshe on the Situation in Korea  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
M.T. Keshe on the Situation in Korea  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
M.T. Keshe on the Situation in Korea  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
M.T. Keshe on the Situation in Korea  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
M.T. Keshe on the Situation in Korea  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
M.T. Keshe on the Situation in Korea  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
M.T. Keshe on the Situation in Korea  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
M.T. Keshe on the Situation in Korea  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
M.T. Keshe on the Situation in Korea  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
M.T. Keshe on the Situation in Korea  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
M.T. Keshe on the Situation in Korea  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
M.T. Keshe on the Situation in Korea  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
M.T. Keshe on the Situation in Korea  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
M.T. Keshe on the Situation in Korea  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
M.T. Keshe on the Situation in Korea  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
M.T. Keshe on the Situation in Korea  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
M.T. Keshe on the Situation in Korea  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
M.T. Keshe on the Situation in Korea  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
M.T. Keshe on the Situation in Korea  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
M.T. Keshe on the Situation in Korea  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
M.T. Keshe on the Situation in Korea  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

M.T. Keshe on the Situation in Korea

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1M.T. Keshe on the Situation in Korea  Empty M.T. Keshe on the Situation in Korea Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:02 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

April 4, 2013

M.T. Keshe on the Situation in Korea

M.T. Keshe on the Situation in Korea  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTW6aBJI39ihYZHzlH802YvZfrFRlSwcQoRqHSV76oCAOTbU905LQIf you require background information to understand this missive, please visit the Keshe Foundation website.

We need to send a lot of positive energy and intent to this.

shared by Alfred Labremont Webre

M.T. Keshe wrote today: 4-3-2013

What is your view?
“We have made contact with USA official and Korean military attaché
to make our technology available if they mean and are sincere in
protection of lives from any missile attack by any outside forces.

We have informed their governments, that the same technology and more
advanced version as captured the US planes are now available to their
nations for protection of lives and not for use in aggression.

We do not expect any response as we are aware that war and
superiority is the plan of this action, as we have seen in Middle East
in the recent past.

We are here to support the path away from wars.”The same our
technology is available for feeding and for the North Korean population
too.

“I have been to the conflict border and have given talk in South
Korean nuclear institute and have had in-depth talk with their
scientists and lunched with them and understand their concerns, I
understand their problems and how much they have bent backwards to help
their fellow brothers in North.

I have had breakfast meeting with minster of unification of Korea and know how sincere they are in trying to achieve peace.

“Now the tool to enforce peace is in their hand, see if they chose the path of more death or peace.”

Thanks to: http://2012thebigpicture.wordpress.com

MartyM

MartyM

Well this certainly sounds positive... but I cannot believe this Keshe fellow can be so naive as to think just talking to a few people is going to be able to settle things. If he is not aware that all of this is merely another attempt by the unseen PTW to start another war for profit and to further their NWO agenda, then I would also have to begin questioning the credibility of his technology... I mean Really ?
I'm sorry, but to me this just sounds like BS. Maybe somebody looking for attention... jmho

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Marty you should check out some of the other Keshe posts in his section. This man is on the forefront of free energy, space travel, and so much more.

He is a humble genius that has an incredible organization. Great things will come from this man.

Checkout his web site. I think you may change your opinion even if only slightly. :)

MartyM

MartyM

That's my point, I'm quite familar with who and what he is, which is why I find it foolish to believe he really thinks he can walk in and get to the 'Puppet Masters' behind the curtain...
If he went to both Korea and US to see anyone, he was likely talking to 'Puppets' not the 'Puppet Masters' who are pulling the strings on both sides. I'm sorry but just doesn't set right with me. But what do I know ? I just have to go by my Inner Self, we're good friends and we listen to each other :)

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Oh.. I hope I did not offend you then Marty. I thought maybe you were not familiar with him.
I appreciate your opinion... maybe I just have him wrong.

MartyM

MartyM

Absolutely no offense taken Purps. And my point really is not that you may have 'Him' wrong, as much as the 'Story about him here'. In one respect he just doesn't impress me as naive. On the other hand, it seems to me he is sor of trying to (bribe) leverage the world into accepting Peace, then he will release his technology... that to me is naive. The PTW, don't want peace, there's no profit in peace, so I would think he is more likely in hiding for the most part.
As I said it was JMO based on my gut feeling when I read it. More so about the story than the man.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I understand. I think he is very good at playing their games. He is protecting his science. He has used Tesla basics. Very interesting.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum