OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Latest news from M Keshe/ Keshe Foundation EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Latest news from M Keshe/ Keshe Foundation EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Latest news from M Keshe/ Keshe Foundation EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Latest news from M Keshe/ Keshe Foundation EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Latest news from M Keshe/ Keshe Foundation EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Latest news from M Keshe/ Keshe Foundation EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Latest news from M Keshe/ Keshe Foundation EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Latest news from M Keshe/ Keshe Foundation EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Latest news from M Keshe/ Keshe Foundation EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Latest news from M Keshe/ Keshe Foundation EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Latest news from M Keshe/ Keshe Foundation EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Latest news from M Keshe/ Keshe Foundation EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Latest news from M Keshe/ Keshe Foundation EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Latest news from M Keshe/ Keshe Foundation EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Latest news from M Keshe/ Keshe Foundation EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Latest news from M Keshe/ Keshe Foundation EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Latest news from M Keshe/ Keshe Foundation EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Latest news from M Keshe/ Keshe Foundation EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Latest news from M Keshe/ Keshe Foundation EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Latest news from M Keshe/ Keshe Foundation EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Latest news from M Keshe/ Keshe Foundation EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Latest news from M Keshe/ Keshe Foundation EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Latest news from M Keshe/ Keshe Foundation

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Latest news from M Keshe/ Keshe Foundation

May 1, 2013 by ohnwentsya | Leave a comment

Latest news from M Keshe/ Keshe Foundation Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQSBbt1FX1QgTSxJgLBgB9qD02gAYQqGwVIvcimKgIYBrFMXoAG

The peace treaty signing after the 21.34.2013 process has just started in full.

In the near future the Keshe Foundation will start releasing the name
of the world leaders and prominent public figures whom have committed
themselves and their nations to the world peace treaty.

Make the signing of the world peace treaty by your local leaders,
head of national and international companies, military heads, heads of
governments ministries, mayors and head of nations a priority.

Time to achieve world peace is shorter than one can imagine.

We need the commitment through consciences and need for change for
world peace as we open the international borders through application of
the technology.

We have shown the system in public on the 21.4.2013 and soon we will show its operation for energy and space.

We are testing the systems and we will release information as we
achieve data with the new non-nuclear magnetic and gravitational system.

We thank our technician team for finalising the systems and the new
systems are going through their setting and processing before test.

Bright light in the sky soon will be reality that all nations will share for prosperity for mankind.

M T keshe
The director of the Keshe Foundation
from http://forum.keshefoundation.org/showthread.php?1484-Signing-of-the-world-peace-treaty-and-World-peace-conference&p=10371#post10371

Thanks to: http://2012spiritinaction.wordpress.com

MartyM

MartyM

Why do I still have a problem with this 'World Peace Treaty' thingy ???
We all want peace, but some how this just smells to me. Do we really need a 'Treaty' ?
No one has ever honored any Treaties for very long, and your not going to have Real Peace, until EVERYONE truly wants it... regardless of any treaty. jmho

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

I remember watching a prophecy video 25 years ago that foretold of a peace treaty, and after the peace treaty was signed there would be world war 3 and that would last for 7 years or something along those lines! Anyway it would appear that dude was pretty close to the mark!

MartyM

MartyM

Though I have nothing but my gut feelings or intuition to support this, but I feel that another World War, just is NOT going to happen... and if I'm wrong, I feel it would be the end of life on earth and possibly Earth itself. Just not acceptable...

1ness

1ness

until we can get past ink on paper which is an illusion we will never be able to live freely. when man and woman can start to honor each other with unconditional love, that will be the tie that binds,,, love .does the brid have a treaty with the squirrel to share the tree. we are on divine creations of our Creator ,we need to start living it .
Lovelightblessings
1ness

http://www.truesourcehealing.com

MartyM

MartyM

Well put... certainly no argument there. Now all we need to do is wake up several billion people and get them to realize this. I'm working on it as are others here, but we have a ways to go... Just keep on keeping on, the alternative is unacceptable.
Thanks for your post 1ness, well said!

1ness

1ness

greetings and salutations 2-1 and all ,
We first seek our joy and the world within will change with the world outside.to try to wake up anybody is a burden ,
I truly believe this site is a good start on many levels for any beginner , or any level for that matter ,but they have come to the realization ,and now that they are seeking their information .ONE must come to a realization on their own time and level .we can talk all day long and they will listen but they will not HEAR you .I myself have left all burdens behind . seeking the kingdom within is a job in and of itself .and that is the only place you will find your joy, the kingdom or God, Jesus, Buddha I don't care what you call it ,,we must go with.in BE silent and seek our joy . This Means meditation that is the only way . all hell I went on a rant again ,time for some of that silence .
Lovelightblessings
1ness

http://www.truesourcehealing.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

1ness what you are doing must be working as even your "rants" are peaceful! :)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum