OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
oRGONE DEVICES  FOR SMART METERS, CELL PHONE TOWERS  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
oRGONE DEVICES  FOR SMART METERS, CELL PHONE TOWERS  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
oRGONE DEVICES  FOR SMART METERS, CELL PHONE TOWERS  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
oRGONE DEVICES  FOR SMART METERS, CELL PHONE TOWERS  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
oRGONE DEVICES  FOR SMART METERS, CELL PHONE TOWERS  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
oRGONE DEVICES  FOR SMART METERS, CELL PHONE TOWERS  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
oRGONE DEVICES  FOR SMART METERS, CELL PHONE TOWERS  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
oRGONE DEVICES  FOR SMART METERS, CELL PHONE TOWERS  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
oRGONE DEVICES  FOR SMART METERS, CELL PHONE TOWERS  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
oRGONE DEVICES  FOR SMART METERS, CELL PHONE TOWERS  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
oRGONE DEVICES  FOR SMART METERS, CELL PHONE TOWERS  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
oRGONE DEVICES  FOR SMART METERS, CELL PHONE TOWERS  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
oRGONE DEVICES  FOR SMART METERS, CELL PHONE TOWERS  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
oRGONE DEVICES  FOR SMART METERS, CELL PHONE TOWERS  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
oRGONE DEVICES  FOR SMART METERS, CELL PHONE TOWERS  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
oRGONE DEVICES  FOR SMART METERS, CELL PHONE TOWERS  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
oRGONE DEVICES  FOR SMART METERS, CELL PHONE TOWERS  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
oRGONE DEVICES  FOR SMART METERS, CELL PHONE TOWERS  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
oRGONE DEVICES  FOR SMART METERS, CELL PHONE TOWERS  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
oRGONE DEVICES  FOR SMART METERS, CELL PHONE TOWERS  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
oRGONE DEVICES  FOR SMART METERS, CELL PHONE TOWERS  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
oRGONE DEVICES  FOR SMART METERS, CELL PHONE TOWERS  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

oRGONE DEVICES FOR SMART METERS, CELL PHONE TOWERS

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

godsfool713

godsfool713

oRGONE DEVICES  FOR SMART METERS, CELL PHONE TOWERS  $(KGrHqZ,!jYE651HfCeDBO5QEh4ROg~~_11

All my Orgone devices are made with a 50/50 organic to in-organic ratio with Courage, Good Luck, Healing, Love, Peace, Wisdom, Humor, Honesty, Positive Energy in mind. I hand program each piece to bring great energy into your lives. What the organic material does is it attracts and absorbs/holds orgone or tachyon energy plus the organic resin that I use has a added effect in that when it dries and solidifies it shrinks, which creates the classic Piezoelectric effect on the crystals that are mounted in my devices. Naturally the in-organic material will do the exact opposite as the organic material , which is reflect or radiate the orgone/tachyon energy. When i combine these two ingredients together along with a wide varity of healing gemstones creates a vibrating effect at ^ high frequency the reflecting of all the little metal particles and shavings coupled with the absorbing component of the organic material creates a high vibrating energy vortex (like a mini black hole ) which sucks in and breaks down all vibrations back in to its most creative, completely sympathetic, most basic beginning of the energy continuum form which is referred to as Orgone, tachyon, aether, chi, reiki, orgonite, zero point, life force and hundreds of other terms that have been given to this energy force.

http://stores.ebay.com/Welcome-to-Orgonite-HG
GET ONE FOR YOUR SMART METER...... :D ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS PLACE IT ON TOP OF THE METER

BIRDS WILL NOT LAND ON TOWERS , UNLESS GIFTED
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

[right] I NEED TO BUY A ORGONE DEVICE , MY BACK YARD IS A BEAUTIFUL CREEK (AND THERE IS A VERIZON TOWER ) IN BETWEEN MY HOUSE AND THE CREEK
MY CHILDREN FATHER ASKED A TECH(THAT WAS WORKING THERE ONE MORNING) ..."HOW BAD WAS IT FOR THE CHILDREN , THAT LIVE IN THAT HOUSE??"

THE TECH LOOKED DOWN, AND LOOKED AT HIM AND SAID IT WAS BAD!!! BIG bILL :sleep: NEVER BELIEVES ME)

godsfool713

godsfool713

https://s1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc372/Orgonite-HG/Jan%2011%202012%20-%20Magnetic%20LARGE%20Tower%20Buster/

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: ⭐ :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

godsfool713

godsfool713

oRGONE DEVICES  FOR SMART METERS, CELL PHONE TOWERS  140 heres what i bought today!!! i

oRGONE DEVICES  FOR SMART METERS, CELL PHONE TOWERS  140[img]

oRGONE DEVICES  FOR SMART METERS, CELL PHONE TOWERS  140

Dear godsfool713rini,

hello :)

thanks for the message

i would recommend 1 large tower buster for each.. just place one on top of your smart meter and bury one some where under or near the tower :) you can also place one in the creek, it will send positive energy all down the creek, the animals love it & so does the vegitation.

i have a 5 piece large TB here http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180829597532&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT#ht_9955wt_1094

and i have them by the singles here http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170764389394&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

i hope your day is beautiful & let me know if i can help you with anything else

Tower Busters can improve the energy in practically any ecosystem — in farms, forests, and gardens to increase plant growth while supporting animals and wildlife, in polluted bodies of water to restore vibrancy, and they’re even reinstating healthy weather patterns to deserts.

- powermax2200

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum