OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
EVERYONE WITH A MORTGAGE SHOULD READ THIS. EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
EVERYONE WITH A MORTGAGE SHOULD READ THIS. EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
EVERYONE WITH A MORTGAGE SHOULD READ THIS. EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
EVERYONE WITH A MORTGAGE SHOULD READ THIS. EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
EVERYONE WITH A MORTGAGE SHOULD READ THIS. EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
EVERYONE WITH A MORTGAGE SHOULD READ THIS. EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
EVERYONE WITH A MORTGAGE SHOULD READ THIS. EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
EVERYONE WITH A MORTGAGE SHOULD READ THIS. EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
EVERYONE WITH A MORTGAGE SHOULD READ THIS. EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
EVERYONE WITH A MORTGAGE SHOULD READ THIS. EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
EVERYONE WITH A MORTGAGE SHOULD READ THIS. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
EVERYONE WITH A MORTGAGE SHOULD READ THIS. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
EVERYONE WITH A MORTGAGE SHOULD READ THIS. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
EVERYONE WITH A MORTGAGE SHOULD READ THIS. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
EVERYONE WITH A MORTGAGE SHOULD READ THIS. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
EVERYONE WITH A MORTGAGE SHOULD READ THIS. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
EVERYONE WITH A MORTGAGE SHOULD READ THIS. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
EVERYONE WITH A MORTGAGE SHOULD READ THIS. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
EVERYONE WITH A MORTGAGE SHOULD READ THIS. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
EVERYONE WITH A MORTGAGE SHOULD READ THIS. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
EVERYONE WITH A MORTGAGE SHOULD READ THIS. EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
EVERYONE WITH A MORTGAGE SHOULD READ THIS. EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

EVERYONE WITH A MORTGAGE SHOULD READ THIS.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

August 21, 2013 at 8:10pm

Pull out your Mortgage or Deed of Trust. (You should have the recorded/signed copy of this. If you don't, check online or go down to the County Recorders Office and get it.) Now look at paragraph 20 (or sometimes 19 or close to that) titled "Sale of Note; Change of Loan Servicer"

Now first, let me explain something... An UNSECURED debt is simply a loan, like a personal loan or a credit card, where if you don't pay it back all they can do is give you annoying phone calls or report it to the credit bureaus. By contrast, a SECURED debt is a loan attached to real property as collateral, like a car loan or a mortgage loan, where you ALSO sign a Deed that basically says "if I don't pay back this loan, they can repossess my car/house". UNSECURED debts operate in the world of UCC 9 (Uniform Commercial Code, Article 9) where they can be split up and sold to multiple people electronically without any paperwork and it's no big deal. SECURED debts operate in the world of UCC 3, where physical contracts have to stay together and be transferred together and the transfers need to be recorded into public record to show a chain of title in order to have RIGHTS to repossess/foreclose. And that should be common sense - the reason we have car TITLES and register them with the DMV is to prevent someone from "selling" their car to 10 different people at once, making them all think they own it and really nobody owns it. You can't cut a car into 4 pieces and you can't cut a house into 4 pieces, so you can't split a car loan or mortgage loan into multiple pieces and then pretend it's still attached to / secured by the physical car or house. If you split up the loan, it's no longer UCC3 and no longer a SECURED debt. Make sense so far?

Now, go look at Covenant 20 (usually) of your Mortgage or Deed of Trust. It most likely says something like "A Note or a partial interest in the Note may be sold one or more times without prior notice to the borrower." Read it again. "OR A PARTIAL INTEREST IN THE NOTE". Right there they are telling you exactly what they were planning to do, and what they actually did do (98% of the time), which is to sell only PART of your loan into a securitization Trust, without bothering to indorse/transfer the Note or assign/transfer the Mortgage or Deed of Trust. 

This means that (A) your mortgage loan is most likely UNSECURED, which means that the person collecting your money probably doesn't have an actual legal right to foreclose if you know how to argue it properly, and (B) means their was "fraud in the factum" in the original mortgage contract, making it null/void as if you never had a mortgage at all, if you know how to argue it properly. 

Also, paragraph/covenant 16 (or close to that) usually says something like "This Mortgage will be governed by federal laws and the laws of the jurisdiction in which the Property resides." Yet their actions of splitting up the loan and not recording the assignments with the county recorders office go AGAINST federal and state commercial-code laws. In other words, that's a breach of contract right there. They nullified their own contract before you even signed it, by saying they were going to do illegal things and also saying they were going to follow the laws, which contradicts itself.

THEY ARE ADMITTING TO THEIR CRIMES, RIGHT THEIR IN YOUR MORTGAGE. They just counted on you never noticing or understanding. But now you know. :)

Thanks to Bradley on facebook

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Not sure I'm understanding properly - Can somebody help me with this?????
Ok so if they nullify their own contract - then the gig is up, mortgage is or should be zeroed out?????  Is this a correct understanding??????  And how many court room battles will this include to accomplish a ruling of house is free and clear????????

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

HL...

The young man that posts this stuff is a genius imo. I can get you in touch with him if you would like to know more. I have been following his stuff for over a year and this kid is very interesting. He likes challenges.

He works for this group:  http://mortgagecomplianceinvestigators.com

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

I am not sure I could afford his fees or anything else at this time - but would certainly like to talk with him about this!!!  Yes please!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I think he works outside of his day job on these challenges. I think he has insomnia or something.

I will message you his info but I need to find it first. If not tonight then tomorrow.

I got the impression that he does a lot of pro-Bono stuff. Also I will send you his name on facebook and you can see what I mean. He said anyone interested can friend him. Then you can message him. Use my real name so he knows where you got it.

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Cool!  Thanks so much!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum