OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
New government mortgage program  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
New government mortgage program  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
New government mortgage program  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
New government mortgage program  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
New government mortgage program  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
New government mortgage program  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
New government mortgage program  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
New government mortgage program  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
New government mortgage program  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
New government mortgage program  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
New government mortgage program  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
New government mortgage program  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
New government mortgage program  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
New government mortgage program  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
New government mortgage program  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
New government mortgage program  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
New government mortgage program  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
New government mortgage program  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
New government mortgage program  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
New government mortgage program  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
New government mortgage program  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
New government mortgage program  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

New government mortgage program

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New government mortgage program  Empty New government mortgage program Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:43 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Just received this in my in box from BofA
Pay attention to the second paragraph. I was surprised to see the words global settlement. YES!!!!

topspin.... see how all the pieces are coming together? YEAH!!!!!!

Submit your documents
or call 877-422-1761 for information.

You may be eligible for a new government mortgage program.
If you are a home loan customer and are experiencing financial difficulty, you may be eligible for a new home loan modification program.

The recently announced program is a result of the U.S. Department of Justice and State Attorneys General global settlement with major financial servicers, including Bank of America, N.A. Qualified customers should have received a FedEx package that outlines the details of the program.

Please return the requested documents immediately or call us at 877-422-1761.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Eligible homeowners could reduce their monthly payments by an average of 35% (actual payment savings may vary).1
You may qualify for a significant payment reduction.
If this program could help, we encourage you to apply since this modification could significantly reduce the total amount owed on your mortgage. Customers who qualify for this government program may be able to reduce monthly payments by an average of 35% (actual payment savings may vary).1

Your loan could be brought up to date.
If you qualify for this modification, any past due late fees will be waived, interest and advances that we paid on your behalf will be added to your principal balance and your loan will be brought up to date.

Apply today before time runs out.
If you received the FedEx package and feel that this modification could help you, please fill out the documents and return them immediately in the prepaid FedEx package provided. If you have already mailed the requested documents back to us, please disregard this message.

We're here to help: Call 877-422-1761.
If you have questions or did not receive this package, call 877-422-1761.
PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL: This email address is not monitored.

1The estimate of the monthly payment reduction percentage was calculated using the average monthly payment before modification and the potential average monthly payment post modification for customers who are eligible for a modification under this settlement. Not all customers will be eligible for a principal reduction and/or payment reduction; however, you must provide us with the documentation requested to see if you qualify.

Bank of America is required by law to inform you that this communication is from a debt collector.
Email Preferences
This is a service email from Bank of America. Please note that you may receive service email in accordance with your Bank of America service agreements, whether or not you elect to receive promotional email.

Contact us about this email
Please do not reply to this email with sensitive information, such as account number, PIN, password, or Online ID. The security and confidentiality of your personal information is important to us. If you have any questions, please either call the phone number on your account statement or use the Contact Us page, so we can properly verify your identity.

Privacy and Security
Keeping your financial information secure is one of our most important responsibilities. For an explanation of how we manage customer information, please read our Privacy Policy. You can also learn how Bank of America keeps your personal information secure and how you can help protect yourself.

Bank of America Email, 8th Floor-NC1-002-08-25, 101 South Tryon St., Charlotte, NC 28255-0001

Bank of America, N.A. Member FDIC. Equal Housing Lender
© 2012 Bank of America Corporation. All rights reserved.

2New government mortgage program  Empty Re: New government mortgage program Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:15 pm

MartyM

MartyM

This is indeed interesting and potentialy good news for some. Though I don't wish to be a downer for anyone, I hope all can see that this really is another rip-off by the Banksters and supported by the Corp. Gov.
The Banksters are not just being nice, they're trying to save their butts and preserve the existing 'Debt' system. IMO though well substantiated, most every Mortgage in existance is or has been a Fraud and legally as a contract, is VOID due to violation of contract by the lenders, and therefore we really owe nothing to them.
Unfortunately since the Judicial System is just as corrupt as the Banksters, they are not about to (at least at this point) just rule in favor of the Homeowners....
The Good News (at least IMHO) is that the Banksters as well as the Judicial system is and has to, going to come tumbling down anyway.
There seems to be many of the 'Gurus' talking about the PTB (bad guys/cabal etc.) who have been holding our blessing from us. It has been my opinion for some time, that until the '"Domino's" begin to actually start falling and publically, the good things coming (including the RV) are not likely to be released. As much as I don't like that, it really is the best thing for all of us. It really is better to not receive this blessing at all, than to receive it and then turn around and loose it in an instant because of the PTB....
OK, That's it for todays rant... Love you all.

3New government mortgage program  Empty Re: New government mortgage program Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:25 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Agreed Marty. You are spot on.

I posted that because it shows an opening up. The interesting thing about this is I received this on an email account that only friends and some family use. I also use it on some sites (not this one).

I wonder how they knew that email address. I have NEVER used it for business.

I contacted the MHA that I am working with and asked him about global settlements. I asked him if he was working through that. He said no. I asked him if he was familiar with the term global settlements. He said Yes. So.... I think we are getting very close. To what??? I don't know but we are close. LOL :)

have a wonderful day Marty. My best to you and yours. :)

4New government mortgage program  Empty Re: New government mortgage program Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:31 pm

Anonymous

more trickery from Banksters. If they can get folks to do a new contract with them (& not do it fraudulently like past ones were) they've accomplished a real WIN... for THEM, not in homeowner's best interest!

Much better to lawfully discharge any current "mortgage" and owe nothing--- www.setoffdebt.com has great track record of success & teaches much more valuable info ... Encourage all to check it out.... :)

5New government mortgage program  Empty Re: New government mortgage program Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:35 pm

Shipngold

Shipngold

YOU GUYS ARE SO RIGHT ON!
Something else we can do to help... pass the word!
Sure do love this site!!!

6New government mortgage program  Empty Re: New government mortgage program Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:45 pm

Anonymous

these people are true servants and leaders, having helped many, continuing free weekly conference calls Thurs. nites @ 7pm PDT :)

7New government mortgage program  Empty Re: New government mortgage program Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:23 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Thanks for the link 7fm. I will check it out.

I am not sure how to feel about this new mortgage thing if it happens at all. But if they are really going to only charge me 500 per month to live here I will take it. I can not even get a studio in this are for that low amount. So we will see. I will continue to post on the drama as it unfolds.

Thanks for the suggestions all. :)

I love it when we can have conversations more like we all used to. It is nice to not just read. We need to be more talky once in awhile. This is a nice change back. :)

8New government mortgage program  Empty Re: New government mortgage program Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:12 am

Anonymous

Have to agree MartyM & 7freemom...yes a way for banksters to try & keep their money...or is it our money! LOL. And this also tells us that we are so very close to things rolling out & happening. :D

Also agree that I don't think we will see RV before some of this mess is cleaned up & things are put in motion, like arrests of cabal. Otherwise probably isn't safe to release all these funds for fear of them being stolen or more fraud!

So come on public arrests!!! :cheers:

9New government mortgage program  Empty Re: New government mortgage program Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:57 pm

topspin2

One issue is that it is not money, it is a debt instument, big difference. Its been underway since 1860 and they are masters of deception. You all are correct, this is just another way for the bank to stay in our pocket....I encourage all to stop ALL mortgage payments to the robbers and stand up to them. You created the "money" not the lending institutions, this is why the banks are NEVER at a closing......ITS FRAUD!!!!!! We have been a part of the greatest heist in history. Everyone with a mortgage needs to ask the banks to prove the ORIGIN of the funds . Where and how did they originate........Ask them for the original wet ink copy of your mortgage....They cannot produce it....EVER.......Its lost in the dirivative world.....Dont be a chicken and dont give in. DEMAND YOUR ORIGINAL WET INK COPY OF YOUR MORTGAGE AND HAVE THEM PROVE THE ORIGIN OF THE FUNDS...Do not take no for an answer......IF YOU DONT WANT TO STAND UP FOR YOURSELF, STAND UP FOR YOUR LOVED ONES.

10New government mortgage program  Empty Re: New government mortgage program Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:27 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Topspin....
So am I to understand that the MHA that is supposedly helping me are also in that mix. That makes sense. Just another branch of the scam. Playing the good cop bad cop scenario but it is still the same thing. sigh...

I have not paid a payment for 3.5 years. Maybe I am still here because I did ask to be sent to original papers. I never received a reply nor am I out yet.

I am now surrounded on 3 sides here by abandoned homes in foreclosure. It is weird. Empty houses everywhere.

11New government mortgage program  Empty Re: New government mortgage program Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:14 pm

topspin2

Purple, Its going to get worse, or so Im told, and from what I see and hear, as per my other post, all is on schedule....Look to the skies, as a change is a coming......Just not sure if we are going to like it....

12New government mortgage program  Empty Re: New government mortgage program Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:16 pm

topspin2

Write this down purple......1099 OID....should the need arise ask for that and a FULL ACCOUNTING.......REPEAT...A FULL ACCOUNTING.....They may never contact you again...

13New government mortgage program  Empty Re: New government mortgage program Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:26 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Awesome THANKS topspin!

Written down and I WILL be using it on the next contact.

I had hoped that the RV was in fact real. I had hoped that all of this would be resolved by now.

Now I hope that the changes that we have been told will happen and hurry the heck up as it IS getting worse. In my business I am now dealing with those that have lost everything and it is heartbreaking. It is becoming very hard to keep up my light with the sadness and despair that I am absorbing from these poor folks. Real sad.

14New government mortgage program  Empty Re: New government mortgage program Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:07 pm

Shipngold

Shipngold

I would like to keep this conversation going, I would like to have this go to a call with you guys, that being said, I wish I felt comfortable putting what I would like to tell in writing but I don't.
Let's just say I have been there and done that.... I have been self employed for almost 40 years and married for the same, to my sole mate, she is amazing to put up with what I have put her through. We both GET the BIG PICTURE, and it may not be easy to go through but it will change everything and I THINK VERY SOON!
We found the IQD through another group that we have been involved with going on 19 yrs, yes this ain't new to us, and no it it is not classified as one of the prosperity programs or a trading program,( they are and will be done too) but more along the line of the mother of some of them.
I have copies of prof similar to what Neil Keenan has, and looking at the time line, we are now there!! There is soooo much involved in this entire process that I have concluded that if it does not happen in my lifetime on this plane then at least I was part of helping the future generations.
Just so you guys know I fought the IRS for almost eight years during the late eighties and early nineties and finally gave in, I still know I was right but had to run my business and that is hard to do on a cash basis. I could go on but you get the picture.
I respect everything all of you are doing and this is what grass roots is all about! Please don't think I am trying to tell any one of you to not keep the battle going I just will not put my family thru it again until the CHANGE takes place....

LOVE WHERE WE ARE AND WHAT IS HAPPENING !!!!

15New government mortgage program  Empty Re: New government mortgage program Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:06 pm

Anonymous

The Tides of Change are coming people...and soon!!!

16New government mortgage program  Empty Re: New government mortgage program Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:11 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Well you sound encouraging Ship. I am up for a call. Lets see if we can do this.
I hope you are right and we see these changes very soon. I keep thinking I see glimpses but then nothing else happens that I wonder if I am just seeing what I want to and not what is really happening.

17New government mortgage program  Empty Re: New government mortgage program Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:19 pm

Shipngold

Shipngold

Purpleskyz, I too hope I am right but it is not about if I am or I ain't, It will happen!, but the timing is what we don't know? And as the Gurus are saying (Ha, Ha) we are closer than we have ever been>>>
No really, I do think we are on the verge of the major change we have been facing for many many years now!

18New government mortgage program  Empty Re: New government mortgage program Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:05 pm

MartyM

MartyM

A CC would be interesting, for sure. Please keep me in the loop. Email or PM and let
me know when. It might be a good idea at least for the initial call to set some peramiters for discussion, so we don't get off on toooo many tangents. I think we can all agree how easy that is to do, when we are outside the Box... lol
Marty

19New government mortgage program  Empty Re: New government mortgage program Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:06 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Will do...
So when is a good time for all that are interested?

20New government mortgage program  Empty Re: New government mortgage program Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:23 pm

MartyM

MartyM

Late night is likely best for me, but I'm easy... Ooooops did I say that... ? lol
BTW, I'm in the eastern time zone.
Marty

21New government mortgage program  Empty Re: New government mortgage program Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:20 pm

Shipngold

Shipngold

marty, lol, eastern here too, but would be better for me if in a 7: 00 to 9: 00 edt time frame, but hey if it works, then I can too..
Would love to see... our two beloved friends on this call, Could I say that even if it takes a couple of weeks to put this together it may be better?

22New government mortgage program  Empty Re: New government mortgage program Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:39 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Cool. We will keep touching bases so we can get this arranged.

Any one else interested on this type of discussion please let us know!

Thanks to all of you!

23New government mortgage program  Empty Re: New government mortgage program Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:01 am

topspin2

I would love to hear information from others...Keep me posted...

24New government mortgage program  Empty Re: New government mortgage program Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:37 am

Anonymous

You folks are very interesting, diverse; keep me appraised of when & subject matter of cc, so I can include myself if time permits, based on priorities.. :)

25New government mortgage program  Empty Re: New government mortgage program Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:43 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

You got it 7freemom!

26New government mortgage program  Empty Re: New government mortgage program Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:10 am

MartyM

MartyM

Life can be very interesting when you wander outside the Box... lol
I do prefer the company out there though.
Marty

27New government mortgage program  Empty Re: New government mortgage program Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:31 am

Anonymous

Shipngold, by our two friends....are you referring to GoldPeg9 & Jewelz by chance??

28New government mortgage program  Empty Re: New government mortgage program Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:26 pm

Shipngold

Shipngold

LadyInRed yes mam it would be great to have both on the same call?

29New government mortgage program  Empty Re: New government mortgage program Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:18 pm

Anonymous

Jewelz is a go, but not sure about GoldPeg9 as I have not gotten in touch with her yet. Will try again.

Maybe you guys could PM her & see if you can get her attention. She did just lose a horse, so might not be in the best moods.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum