OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
"I heard the system upload was turned on & many Countries were showing live paired rates....except US":Carrol A Doyle EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
"I heard the system upload was turned on & many Countries were showing live paired rates....except US":Carrol A Doyle EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
"I heard the system upload was turned on & many Countries were showing live paired rates....except US":Carrol A Doyle EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
"I heard the system upload was turned on & many Countries were showing live paired rates....except US":Carrol A Doyle EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
"I heard the system upload was turned on & many Countries were showing live paired rates....except US":Carrol A Doyle EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
"I heard the system upload was turned on & many Countries were showing live paired rates....except US":Carrol A Doyle EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
"I heard the system upload was turned on & many Countries were showing live paired rates....except US":Carrol A Doyle EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
"I heard the system upload was turned on & many Countries were showing live paired rates....except US":Carrol A Doyle EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
"I heard the system upload was turned on & many Countries were showing live paired rates....except US":Carrol A Doyle EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
"I heard the system upload was turned on & many Countries were showing live paired rates....except US":Carrol A Doyle EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
"I heard the system upload was turned on & many Countries were showing live paired rates....except US":Carrol A Doyle EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
"I heard the system upload was turned on & many Countries were showing live paired rates....except US":Carrol A Doyle EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
"I heard the system upload was turned on & many Countries were showing live paired rates....except US":Carrol A Doyle EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
"I heard the system upload was turned on & many Countries were showing live paired rates....except US":Carrol A Doyle EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
"I heard the system upload was turned on & many Countries were showing live paired rates....except US":Carrol A Doyle EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
"I heard the system upload was turned on & many Countries were showing live paired rates....except US":Carrol A Doyle EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
"I heard the system upload was turned on & many Countries were showing live paired rates....except US":Carrol A Doyle EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
"I heard the system upload was turned on & many Countries were showing live paired rates....except US":Carrol A Doyle EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
"I heard the system upload was turned on & many Countries were showing live paired rates....except US":Carrol A Doyle EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
"I heard the system upload was turned on & many Countries were showing live paired rates....except US":Carrol A Doyle EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
"I heard the system upload was turned on & many Countries were showing live paired rates....except US":Carrol A Doyle EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
"I heard the system upload was turned on & many Countries were showing live paired rates....except US":Carrol A Doyle EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

"I heard the system upload was turned on & many Countries were showing live paired rates....except US":Carrol A Doyle

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

LATEST UPDATE FROM CARROLBEAM
Sunday, September 22, 2013

Subject: RE: LATEST UPDATE FROM CARROLBEAM
8:03am
Carrol A Doyle

The International community stated that were making their move forward the first of next week, with or without the US. Countries were pairing like crazy yesterday to the IQN. I heard the system upload was turned on & many Countries were showing live paired rates....except US.
China didn't like the verbiage in the Private Placement Groups Contract. So that was amended yesterday....and  heard we will still have lead time on this.. this weekend to put us in the Banks Monday.

Sent: Friday, September 20, 2013 8:09 PM
Subject: Re: rv
6 contacts all saying this weekend.. and now banks may only close for one day...all seem to think we'll be in the banks by Monday

On Fri, Sep 20, 2013 at 8:34 PM,
Carrol Doyle  heard back wall date is Oct 8. However, I've heard this evening that it's on & poppin for this to go tonight & we'll have instructions tomorrow

-- Carrol A Doyle

Posted by John MacHaffie at 8:36 PM

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Ok, I have questions, hope somebody can help -

What is an IQN and when and why did it change from IQD?

If the IQD and Dong are International currencies, and most of the banks of the world are Basel III complient, and the UST being put into motion because supposedly the fed is dead, then how can the US be left behind??

happywelshguy

The IQD abbreviation was recently changed to IQN for trading purposes including Forex AND for Cash Exchange

Please do not refer to IQD from this point forward as you "May" not get the best exchange rate

ONLY use IQN

:bounce:

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Wow is that right?

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I thought that the IQD was replaced and the new currency is the IQN which in theory would render the IQD obsolete.

Man this is so confusing! No wonder I shut down on this stuff a long time back.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum