OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
MUST READ:CHARITY NAVIGATOR website: EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
MUST READ:CHARITY NAVIGATOR website: EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
MUST READ:CHARITY NAVIGATOR website: EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
MUST READ:CHARITY NAVIGATOR website: EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
MUST READ:CHARITY NAVIGATOR website: EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
MUST READ:CHARITY NAVIGATOR website: EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
MUST READ:CHARITY NAVIGATOR website: EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
MUST READ:CHARITY NAVIGATOR website: EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
MUST READ:CHARITY NAVIGATOR website: EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
MUST READ:CHARITY NAVIGATOR website: EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
MUST READ:CHARITY NAVIGATOR website: EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
MUST READ:CHARITY NAVIGATOR website: EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
MUST READ:CHARITY NAVIGATOR website: EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
MUST READ:CHARITY NAVIGATOR website: EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
MUST READ:CHARITY NAVIGATOR website: EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
MUST READ:CHARITY NAVIGATOR website: EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
MUST READ:CHARITY NAVIGATOR website: EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
MUST READ:CHARITY NAVIGATOR website: EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
MUST READ:CHARITY NAVIGATOR website: EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
MUST READ:CHARITY NAVIGATOR website: EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
MUST READ:CHARITY NAVIGATOR website: EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
MUST READ:CHARITY NAVIGATOR website: EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

MUST READ:CHARITY NAVIGATOR website:

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1MUST READ:CHARITY NAVIGATOR website: Empty MUST READ:CHARITY NAVIGATOR website: Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:05 am

ymoilman2

CHARITY NAVIGATOR website:

You will be able to see below where Your money goes after it is donated.

SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT BEFORE YOU CONTRIBUTE:

The American Red Cross
President and CEO Marsha J. Evans'
salary for the year was $651,957 plus expenses

MARCH OF DIMES
It is now called the March of Dimes because
only a dime for every 1 dollar is given to the needy.

The United Way
President Brian Gallagher
receives a $375,000 base salary along with numerous expense benefits.

UNICEF
CEO Caryl M. Stern receives
$1,200,000 per year (100kpermonth) plus all expenses including a ROLLS ROYCE.
Less than 5 cents of your donated dollar goes to the cause.

GOODWILL
CEO and owner Mark Curran profits
$2.3 million a year.
Goodwill is a very catchy name for his business.
You donate to his business and then he sells the items for PROFIT.
He pays nothing for his products and pays his workers minimum wage! Nice Guy.
$0.00 goes to help anyone!
Stop giving to this man.

PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE IT WON'T GO TOWARDS HIGH SALARIES, BUT WILL BE USED TO BENEFIT THOSE APPLYING TO THE ORGANIZATIONS LISTED BELOW.

The Salvation Army

Commissioner, Todd Bassett receives a small salary of only
$13,000 per year (plus housing) for managing this $2 billion dollar organization.
96 percent of donated dollars go to the cause.

The American Legion

National Commander receives a $0.00 zero salary.
Your donations go to help Veterans and their families and youth!

The Veterans of Foreign Wars
National Commander receives a
$0.00 zero salary.

The Disabled American Veterans

$0.00 zero salary.
Your donations go to help Veterans and their families and youth! The Military Order of Purple Hearts
$0.00 zero salary.

The Vietnam Veterans Association
National Commander receives a $0.00 zero salary.
Your donations go to help Veterans and their families and youth! Make a Wish:
For children's last wishes.
100% goes to funding trips or special wishes for a dying child.

St. Jude Research Hospital
100% goes towards funding and helping Children with Cancer who have no insurance and can not afford to pay.

Ronald McDonald Houses
All monies go to running the houses for parents who have critical Children in the hospital.
100% goes to housing, and feeding the families.

Lions Club International
100% OF DONATIONS GO TO HELP THE BLIND,
BUY HEARING AIDES, SUPPORT

MEDICAL MISSIONS AROUND THE WORLD.
THEIR LATEST UNDERTAKING
IS MEASLES VACCINATIONS (ONLY $1.00 PER SHOT).

Please Share this with Everyone you con.

--
Posted by John MacHaffie at 5:20 PM

2MUST READ:CHARITY NAVIGATOR website: Empty Re: MUST READ:CHARITY NAVIGATOR website: Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:41 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Please Share this with Everyone you con.....is this a Freudian slip? 

I would only make one correction...  the Salvation Army goes out of its way to discriminate against the gay population. I also know for a fact that though the CEO make not take home a large check they spend large. 100's of thousands are spent on frivolous things like custom stereo systems for the stores. They use felons and rehab patients and pay them pennies to work as slaves sorting and cleaning the donated items. They will never receive a single penny from me.

3MUST READ:CHARITY NAVIGATOR website: Empty Re: MUST READ:CHARITY NAVIGATOR website: Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:25 am

1ness

1ness

i was member of Il Crystal Lake lions Club. i have given time to some others. lots of BS behind the the curtain. MY OPINION do not give to any of them. Give to those around you on a personal level family,friends and neighbors.They do not have to know you gave. So many need help theses days and you can discern who they are.

lovelightblessings
juanjose

http://www.truesourcehealing.com

4MUST READ:CHARITY NAVIGATOR website: Empty Re: MUST READ:CHARITY NAVIGATOR website: Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:57 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I so agree with you juanjose!!!

I bartended and helped in the office at the Woodstock Moose Lodge for about a year. Same thing. Most of the money raised to help the kids and the elderly was funneled off. Really disgusted me.

5MUST READ:CHARITY NAVIGATOR website: Empty Re: MUST READ:CHARITY NAVIGATOR website: Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:37 pm

1ness

1ness

its so true, most meetings last about half hour then it was BEER FEST Time and escape from the wife . that does not count the discrimination by a lot of the members.i only lasted 3 yrs, joined as John Joseph so they did not know i was Hispanic and native american so i heard crap that made me pissed. I had very long hair also and that bother some members. when i left i let them know how i felt at my last meeting and walked never to look back and give in my own way!!

http://www.truesourcehealing.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum