OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Seed the Future! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Seed the Future! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Seed the Future! EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Seed the Future! EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Seed the Future! EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Seed the Future! EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Seed the Future! EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Seed the Future! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Seed the Future! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Seed the Future! EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Seed the Future! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Seed the Future! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Seed the Future! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Seed the Future! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Seed the Future! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Seed the Future! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Seed the Future! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Seed the Future! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Seed the Future! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Seed the Future! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Seed the Future! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Seed the Future! EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Seed the Future!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Seed the Future! Empty Seed the Future! Sat Jan 18, 2014 3:21 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Seed the Future!
18 Jan
Seed the Future! 0021In my small attempts to stand up to the Ecocidal Monsters of this world, I often feel like David (of Goliath fame), and then I am reminded of the massive opposition to Government and Corporate plans to control our planet and all the life therein!
Seed the Future! 007Amazing people like Elena from Greece, who posted seeds to me  last year…one of many subscribers to Bealtaine Cottage who is doing incredible work in protecting our Seed Sovereignty, without which we have NO future at all! Seed the Future! 0091Elena has written to me to inform us all about what is happening in two days time!
Seed the Future! 008Elena writes:I am writing now to tell you that on January 20th there will be a big demonstration outside the European Parliament in Brussels about the forthcoming seed laws (maybe you already know this, of course). Activists from all over Europe  are coming to Brussels to be there, and events are being organised around Europe on that day. I will be coordinating the Athens events – a demonstration outside parliament, all urban farms open and giving away seeds/seedlings/information packs, hopefully some media coverage, as well as Greek blogs posting something relevant to seeds on that day (a movie, a small piece of text, etc)…
I thought that maybe you could also write something specifically for seed freedom on that day, as well – although I know that you have written so much already!
have a very happy new year
with blessings from Athens
xxx
Elena
Seed the Future! Jan-12-bealtaine-cottage-0032Our struggle to keep our Seed Sovereignty is ongoing, despite the small successes we have had in various government buildings.
Seed the Future! Aug-2011-permaculture-cottage-0081The problem is there is so much wealth tied up with seeds, food and food production, the Corporations are seeking total control!
Seed the Future! April-bealtaine-cottage-2011-004Understand that this struggle is an ongoing battle to keep the seed!
Seed the Future! Aug-2011-permaculture-cottage-008I have harvested seed, like this Leek seed, here at Bealtaine Cottage for almost ten years.
Seed the Future! Aug-2011-permaculture-cottage-006I allow all the plants to seed themselves and I harvest seed every year…No government will stop me!
Seed the Future! July-permaculture-2011-008No law will prevent me posting this seed to all the world.
Seed the Future! July-2011-permaculture-cottage-014This is the year for you to take your future into your own hands and save seed, share seed, gift seed and talk about the seed…it is your future, it is my future.
Without it we are slaves to tyranny!
Seed the Future! Www-bealtainecottage-com-038
There is a wide selection of seeds available here at Bealtaine Cottage.
Seed the Future! Www-bealtainecottage-com-030If you would like some Bealtaine seeds for your own garden, then click on the link at the very top of the page.

Thanks to: http://bealtainecottage.com
and: http://laurabruno.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum