OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
My thoughts on thoughts. From a Healers point of view EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
My thoughts on thoughts. From a Healers point of view EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
My thoughts on thoughts. From a Healers point of view EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
My thoughts on thoughts. From a Healers point of view EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
My thoughts on thoughts. From a Healers point of view EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
My thoughts on thoughts. From a Healers point of view EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
My thoughts on thoughts. From a Healers point of view EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
My thoughts on thoughts. From a Healers point of view EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
My thoughts on thoughts. From a Healers point of view EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
My thoughts on thoughts. From a Healers point of view EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
My thoughts on thoughts. From a Healers point of view EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
My thoughts on thoughts. From a Healers point of view EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
My thoughts on thoughts. From a Healers point of view EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
My thoughts on thoughts. From a Healers point of view EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
My thoughts on thoughts. From a Healers point of view EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
My thoughts on thoughts. From a Healers point of view EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
My thoughts on thoughts. From a Healers point of view EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
My thoughts on thoughts. From a Healers point of view EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
My thoughts on thoughts. From a Healers point of view EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
My thoughts on thoughts. From a Healers point of view EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
My thoughts on thoughts. From a Healers point of view EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
My thoughts on thoughts. From a Healers point of view EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

My thoughts on thoughts. From a Healers point of view

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1ness

1ness

wanted to share this here Brothers and Sisters,

From Dinar Daily

As a Bioenery therapist (truesourcehealing.com) I speak on this subject all the time. Thoughts are energy, they are vibration.

Let’s go to the beginning. Everything came into existence because of a thought, and that thought became a spoken word. The word was a wave form, a vibration, let there be light was the start of all creation. (some call it the Big Bang)

We are all light. We are all Photons. With out the wave form hitting light there is no creation. Quantum Physics proves this. So does the Bible.

So thoughts are the start of a creation. We are all creators. Everything man can think of has or will be created. Now if we have negative thoughts we are creating negative wave forms. Those wave forms have an impact and will show up sooner or later as Dis-easement. When we start to believe these thoughts a chain reaction start and you become sick (Dis-ease). Healers around the world know this to be true. Bruce Lipton has written on this (Biology of your cells) as has many others. Today science is starting to catch up to this also. It is your thoughts that shape you.

Now to my point. Only you have control of YOUR thoughts. You can not control the thoughts or actions of others. It does not matter at all what they say or think of you. Their thoughts are NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS. It is their thought not YOURS!!!

YOU have the choice and FREEWILL to allow other people thoughts, express though words to have an impact on you or not. It is because we are train to care what others say about us that causes so much pain in the world. Until someone has physically touch you they have caused you no harm.

I say to you do not give any energy (thoughts) about what people say. Especially friends and family who we think have are best interest. They can be the MOST harmful because YOU give their thoughts energy and allow those thoughts to become real.

Those are their thoughts and can DO NO HARM unless YOU allow it. This is hard to grasp in the beginning but with practice and research you we see that it is true.

I do not care or spend time on others negative thoughts. Besides if they are spewing their negative opinions it could and most likely is, they have a need to feel better by hurting their brothers and sisters.

Everything we do is to feel better. If it is for good or for bad we do it to feel better. A murder kills to feel better. A caregiver does care giving to feel better. Many studies have shown this.

So I say to you DO NOT CARE what others think or say about you. You will not change their minds. It is their thought. NOT YOURS. You know who you are and with that, you do everything to bring joy to yourself and others (if you choose) and life will become easier and more joyful as time goes by.

Lovelightblessings
1ness

no link, i wrote this.

http://www.truesourcehealing.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Thanks 1ness and I agree...

It is so easy to get sucked into the emotional responses we are programmed into feeling.

If we don't like something we can just limit the amount of energy we spend on it.

Or ignore it all together. Sage advise. Thanks for the reminder.

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

I like this 1ness thank you!!

1ness

1ness

Thank you ladies -) my pleasure!!

lovelightblessings
1ness

Anonymous

muah :athuup: My thoughts on thoughts. From a Healers point of view 1598226751 ☀ 

1ness

1ness

7freemom wrote:muah :athuup: My thoughts on thoughts. From a Healers point of view 1598226751 ☀ 

Thanks mom. :)

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

I enjoyed this very much 1ness! Thanks so much for sharing it with all of us!

1ness

1ness

My Pleasure HL

lovelightblessings
1ness

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum