OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Canada is showing at RBC (Royal Bank of Canada) @ 4.32. That is not the USA, only Canada.  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Canada is showing at RBC (Royal Bank of Canada) @ 4.32. That is not the USA, only Canada.  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Canada is showing at RBC (Royal Bank of Canada) @ 4.32. That is not the USA, only Canada.  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Canada is showing at RBC (Royal Bank of Canada) @ 4.32. That is not the USA, only Canada.  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Canada is showing at RBC (Royal Bank of Canada) @ 4.32. That is not the USA, only Canada.  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Canada is showing at RBC (Royal Bank of Canada) @ 4.32. That is not the USA, only Canada.  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Canada is showing at RBC (Royal Bank of Canada) @ 4.32. That is not the USA, only Canada.  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Canada is showing at RBC (Royal Bank of Canada) @ 4.32. That is not the USA, only Canada.  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Canada is showing at RBC (Royal Bank of Canada) @ 4.32. That is not the USA, only Canada.  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Canada is showing at RBC (Royal Bank of Canada) @ 4.32. That is not the USA, only Canada.  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Canada is showing at RBC (Royal Bank of Canada) @ 4.32. That is not the USA, only Canada.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Canada is showing at RBC (Royal Bank of Canada) @ 4.32. That is not the USA, only Canada.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Canada is showing at RBC (Royal Bank of Canada) @ 4.32. That is not the USA, only Canada.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Canada is showing at RBC (Royal Bank of Canada) @ 4.32. That is not the USA, only Canada.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Canada is showing at RBC (Royal Bank of Canada) @ 4.32. That is not the USA, only Canada.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Canada is showing at RBC (Royal Bank of Canada) @ 4.32. That is not the USA, only Canada.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Canada is showing at RBC (Royal Bank of Canada) @ 4.32. That is not the USA, only Canada.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Canada is showing at RBC (Royal Bank of Canada) @ 4.32. That is not the USA, only Canada.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Canada is showing at RBC (Royal Bank of Canada) @ 4.32. That is not the USA, only Canada.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Canada is showing at RBC (Royal Bank of Canada) @ 4.32. That is not the USA, only Canada.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Canada is showing at RBC (Royal Bank of Canada) @ 4.32. That is not the USA, only Canada.  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Canada is showing at RBC (Royal Bank of Canada) @ 4.32. That is not the USA, only Canada.  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Canada is showing at RBC (Royal Bank of Canada) @ 4.32. That is not the USA, only Canada.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

Thursday, February 20, 2014
IQD RATE LIVE IN CANADA

This is a message chain posted in TNT chat around 7:00 PM PST Feb 20
REPORT: IQD RATE LIVE IN CANADA

mhowland wrote:

Canada is showing at RBC (Royal Bank of Canada) @ 4.32. That is not the USA, only Canada.
It is live... that's all I have. I should know more from Adam and my father tomorrow.

mhowland wrote:
Flo - I received your PM. I am on my kindle and it is acting weird. Yes RBC has live rates right now. We are just waiting on the U.S.
FOLLOWUP ON RBC REPORT

mhowland wrote:
Just wanted to share that the IQN is live at RBC bank.
Our wealth manager called my father today. This to me solidified this investment finally.
It is on screens and we are just waiting. I was also told that POTUS needs to be out of the country, and each POTUS has been to date. Well O is in South America. Good news - we are ready.

canadagoose wrote:
HOWLAND I BELIEVE YOU.......I WAS ALSO TALKING WITH MGRS TODAY FROM CIBC RBC AND TD....
IQN NOT ON EVEN BACK SCREENS YET, VNN STILL AT .00004

canadagoose
wrote:
I TALKED TO THE MAIN BRANCHES HERE IN MAJOR CITY....NOTHING SHOWING TODAY YET
trcgroup wrote:

mhowland - sorry you are being treated like this... you bring in the best news of the day and end up getting called a liar.

canadagoose
wrote:
IT IS EXCITING NEWS......JUST SHOWS WE ARE THAT MUCH CLOSER

terrip wrote:
@mhowland. Thank you. People, calm down. Just because a wealth manager can see it, doesn't mean it shows up everywhere else for us to see it.
mhowland wrote:
Everyone should be over-excited. It's the best thing I have witnessed yet. I thought my dad was nuts when he got me in this. I will keep everyone posted. Thank you TNT. Great night, and today was fabulous because I wanted to sell everything I had at least three times now.

tdooly wrote:
mHowland - Thanks for bringing your info. Unfortunate that many want to see absolute (beyond a shadow of a doubt) verification....
We certainly don't expect Tony to do so. Seems we should all play by the same rules. Thanks.

canadagoose wrote:
MHOWLAND - SWEET DREAMS... SOUNDS LIKE IT MIGHT BE AN AWESOME DAYTOMORROW
Spaghetti wrote:
Canadagoose - the 4.32 CAD is the same as $3.88 in USD.

tdooly wrote:
I believe MHowland's contact was an RBC WEALTH MGR, and such a person may be privy to different screens than most at the bank.

Just received a call from a TNT friend. What I shared was the truth and I apologize if it rattled feathers.
It is there,and I stand behind my father and our wealth manager at RBC

It's wonderful to hear it from our guy, and just not Tony. Very excited.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 11:50 PM

bs4ever

bs4ever

There is no reference to Iraq at all on their website, go to the Canada section and look for travel money exchange rates....guess which country is absent?

Minds Eye

I have personally spoken to 2 Private Bankers at Scotia Bank and the Royal Bank of Canada (RBC) in Toronto today.

They contacted their Currency division and they are "NOT" seeing any Live rates for the IQD / IQN

They did state that they don't Sell / Buy the IQD / IQN. which is why they are not perhaps seeing the exchange rate

ymoilman2

Minds Eye wrote:I have personally spoken to 2 Private Bankers at Scotia Bank and the Royal Bank of Canada (RBC) in Toronto today.

They contacted their Currency division and they are "NOT" seeing any Live rates for the IQD / IQN

They did state that they don't Sell / Buy the IQD / IQN. which is why they are not perhaps seeing the exchange rate

During the Yesterday`s CC arranged by Dr. May, Zorra (Father God) stated:

"I Also Say In Term Of Revaluation.It Is Done,Once Again It Is Done. It Has Been Done In What Is Termed As The Great Brain And Then To All The Commonwealth Countries Out Of Great Britain Which Includes Canda. Then From Canada To America. So Yes,Revaluation,RV,You Termed It, Is Done. And You Shall See It Straightforward".

LINK:
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/channelpanel

Advance the time mark to 89:14.

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

It's just more bullshit that Yman choses to spread. You actually need a shovel and bucket to read this rubbish!! -.-

Ponee

Ponee
Admin

Sorry, 2 friends from Canada that hold dinar looked into this and there is NOTHING GOING ON at those banks.

ymoilman2

Ponee wrote:Sorry, 2 friends from Canada that hold dinar looked into this and there is NOTHING GOING ON at those banks.

Unless your friends can talk to President, Vice Presidents, Private Bankers and Wealth Managers on a regular basis, the other bank staff are Not allowed to tell the truth until the Approval. Did your friends contacted these high level bankers in Canada? If Not, then do not be disappointed prematurely.

Ponee

Ponee
Admin

They do not have any of those high up contacts, but then again neither does Tony so ... I guess time will tell.  Do I hope my friends are wrong? Yes, I hope that Tony really is right, but I have absolutely NO faith in him since he is a lying conning, piece of dung.

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

I would have said shit LOL!

Anonymous

Tony is full of it...he has no more excuses, nothing else to add...but you wait and see...he'll have new faults to blame next week waiting for his "Super Fantastic Day".....whatever the flipping hell that means.

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Hahahahahahaha yeah!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum