OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
CANADA AND MEXICO CURRENCY RATES:"A Tier 1 bank is doing IQD & Dong at 4:1" EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
CANADA AND MEXICO CURRENCY RATES:"A Tier 1 bank is doing IQD & Dong at 4:1" EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
CANADA AND MEXICO CURRENCY RATES:"A Tier 1 bank is doing IQD & Dong at 4:1" EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
CANADA AND MEXICO CURRENCY RATES:"A Tier 1 bank is doing IQD & Dong at 4:1" EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
CANADA AND MEXICO CURRENCY RATES:"A Tier 1 bank is doing IQD & Dong at 4:1" EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
CANADA AND MEXICO CURRENCY RATES:"A Tier 1 bank is doing IQD & Dong at 4:1" EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
CANADA AND MEXICO CURRENCY RATES:"A Tier 1 bank is doing IQD & Dong at 4:1" EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
CANADA AND MEXICO CURRENCY RATES:"A Tier 1 bank is doing IQD & Dong at 4:1" EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
CANADA AND MEXICO CURRENCY RATES:"A Tier 1 bank is doing IQD & Dong at 4:1" EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
CANADA AND MEXICO CURRENCY RATES:"A Tier 1 bank is doing IQD & Dong at 4:1" EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
CANADA AND MEXICO CURRENCY RATES:"A Tier 1 bank is doing IQD & Dong at 4:1" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
CANADA AND MEXICO CURRENCY RATES:"A Tier 1 bank is doing IQD & Dong at 4:1" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
CANADA AND MEXICO CURRENCY RATES:"A Tier 1 bank is doing IQD & Dong at 4:1" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
CANADA AND MEXICO CURRENCY RATES:"A Tier 1 bank is doing IQD & Dong at 4:1" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
CANADA AND MEXICO CURRENCY RATES:"A Tier 1 bank is doing IQD & Dong at 4:1" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
CANADA AND MEXICO CURRENCY RATES:"A Tier 1 bank is doing IQD & Dong at 4:1" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
CANADA AND MEXICO CURRENCY RATES:"A Tier 1 bank is doing IQD & Dong at 4:1" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
CANADA AND MEXICO CURRENCY RATES:"A Tier 1 bank is doing IQD & Dong at 4:1" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
CANADA AND MEXICO CURRENCY RATES:"A Tier 1 bank is doing IQD & Dong at 4:1" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
CANADA AND MEXICO CURRENCY RATES:"A Tier 1 bank is doing IQD & Dong at 4:1" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
CANADA AND MEXICO CURRENCY RATES:"A Tier 1 bank is doing IQD & Dong at 4:1" EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
CANADA AND MEXICO CURRENCY RATES:"A Tier 1 bank is doing IQD & Dong at 4:1" EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

CANADA AND MEXICO CURRENCY RATES:"A Tier 1 bank is doing IQD & Dong at 4:1"

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

CANADA AND MEXICO CURRENCY RATES

BUMBLEBEE POST FROM STAGE3ALPHA FORUM: "THEY ARE WAITING ON THE RATE CHANGE", 17MAY

I've already talked with TD Canada wealth mgr. through my TD VP state side...Not only are they aware of the IQD potential but are waiting on the rate change themselves.

Posted by FORO DINAR GURUS at 10:33 AM

EXOGEN
UPDATE: DIRECT INTEL 11:31 AM EST, 17 MAY

HSBC and Banamex bank have LIVE rates in Mexico. Banamex rates are on Administrative HOLD and we have a person on our INTEL team going into BOTH banks in Mexico on Monday and these 2 banks are doing DONG ONLY.

A Tier 1 bank is doing IQD & Dong at 4:1 if you have a minimum of 1 1 Billion, Maximum 10 Billion, and this is tied to all the 350,000+ Forex orders that took place in the last 48  hours globally. 100% Fact[/b]

These people are working with Trading desks and not WALK in Clients
----------------------
Banamex is working with HSBC bank collectively

Posted by FORO DINAR GURUS
at 10:42 AM

Posted by John MacHaffie at 2:48 PM

1ness

1ness

Why is this dinar/dong news being posted here? Hell I have ask you why do you post must of the crap you post when nothing has come to fruition. FOR ME it is wasted space and delusional. What is your agenda Yman? I won't hold my breath waiting for a honest answer.

http://www.truesourcehealing.com

ymoilman2

1ness wrote:Why is this dinar/dong news being posted here? Hell I have ask you why do you post must of the crap you post when nothing has come to fruition. FOR ME it is wasted space and delusional. What is your agenda Yman? I won't hold my breath waiting for a honest answer.

QUOTE and UNQUOTE:why do you post must of the crap you post when nothing has come to fruition

How Do You Know ""nothing has come to fruition". There are many "movements" and many things happening.

1ness

1ness

Prove it!!

ymoilman2

1ness wrote:Prove it!!

Check a few Forex Sites like Xe and netdania, etcs. Also talk to your contacts overseas.

1ness

1ness

bring your proof here, you bring everything else here. You post it, Prove it!!

ymoilman2

1ness wrote:bring your proof here, you bring everything else here. You post it, Prove it!!

Who are you? I have no obligation to prove anything to you. I already posted a copy of USD/VND Overnight rate found at netdania. You can also see rates for ZMW(Zimbawea$).

bs4ever

bs4ever

ymoilman2 wrote:
1ness wrote:bring your proof here, you bring everything else here. You post it, Prove it!!

Who are you? I have no obligation to prove anything to you. I already posted a copy of USD/VND Overnight rate found at netdania. You can also see rates for ZMW(Zimbawea$).

And who are YOU?

Some Guru junkie spreading more rumour without substance, to date everything you have claimed, EVERYTHING, has been as much use to anyone as a chocolate teapot.

Who are YOU?

Where I differ from some posters is I have every reason to think Dinar and Dong will revalue, and this year to. Beyond that I know little. I don't claim to have dates or "intel" nor do I post anything I hear that is vague.

YOU on the other hand appear with sackfulls of good news, like a stripper covered in golden Dinar you flaunt and dance your way around threads with promises of more to be revealed yet never reveal anything.

YOU have been asked many times to verify what you claim yet continue to pontificate around the edges, I would not be so polite as Purple and others. This isn't my site and I don't set the rules, yet having conversed with Purple and one of the mods I believe they are being very tolerant, polite, and patient with this continual drip feed of "intel" that consistently gives the impression it has arrived direct from the intestinal system of a Bovine suffering mad cow disease. Are you a mad cow?

WHO are YOU?

And why do you not want to gain trust and acceptance by backing up your claims

Have a good day

Moooooooooooo

ymoilman2

bs4ever wrote:
ymoilman2 wrote:

And who are YOU?

Some Guru junkie spreading more rumour without substance, to date everything you have claimed, EVERYTHING, has been as much use to anyone as a chocolate teapot.

Who are YOU?

Where I differ from some posters is I have every reason to think Dinar and Dong will revalue, and this year to. Beyond that I know little. I don't claim to have dates or "intel" nor do I post anything I hear that is vague.

YOU on the other hand appear with sackfulls of good news, like a stripper covered in golden Dinar you flaunt and dance your way around threads with promises of more to be revealed yet never reveal anything.

YOU have been asked many times to verify what you claim yet continue to pontificate around the edges, I would not be so polite as Purple and others. This isn't my site and I don't set the rules, yet having conversed with Purple and one of the mods I believe they are being very tolerant, polite, and patient with this continual drip feed of "intel" that consistently gives the impression it has arrived direct from the intestinal system of a Bovine suffering mad cow disease. Are you a mad cow?

WHO are YOU?

And why do you not want to gain trust and acceptance by backing up your claims

Have a good day

Moooooooooooo

Quote and Unquote:

WHO are YOU?

Answer: I Never Claimed and Have Never Been asked To Veryfy the Contents of My Posted Articles Since They  Are Not My Views or Opinions.

WHO are YOU?: I Am  Just A Messenger.

1ness

1ness

Thanks bs4ever all great points!

WHO AM I REALLY?

i am juan jose. i have a website were others can find me. i have posted the site Divine Province were my Documents are open to the Public! i have place the phone number one uses here at OOM2 also. i can be found any time anybody wants. Look to the bottom right side of this page and you will find Divine Province. Any more questions?!

I do not post Crap day in and day out.

WHO ARE YOU? can you be as OPEN as i have?

You are a messenger of False hope everyday. You post rumors and lies as far as i am concerned.

I thought this was settle I thought that all Dinar news was being posted at DD.

I ask AGAIN why do you post it here? WHY do you post Rumors when most here  bring information to help others think, become aware and seek truth in a World of lies. To grow and start to think for ones self!!
you have posted articles that do just that, but this B/S below is your main agenda. JMHO

your latest RUMOR post. from a site that proven unworthy of being a NEWS site.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
NESARA- REPUBLIC NOW - GALACTIC NEWS

This is an Awareness Blog to consider the future of your world. Actions are being done now to restore our world. Watch and become AWARE! Send comments/news to johnmachaffie@gmail.com 48 MILLION VIEWS, 3.5 MILLION PER MONTH Use CTRL & MOUSE WHEEL to widen view BACKUP SITE NOW LIVE http://www.nesaranetwork.com/ DONATIONS STILL NEEDED BOTH BLOGS MAY BE COMING DOWN DUE TO LACK OF DONATIONS

RV RUMORS

Christine Largarde has been selected to give the announcementtonight for the RV, Gold Backed Currency and the Republic.

Jackie Cabal Boy (Jack Lew) refused to do this. He has finally come off straddling the fence and showed his true allegiance.

CHECK CBI AND WELLS FARGO COME MONDAY, MAY 19TH – EVERYTHING GOES! LATEST NUMBERS OUT THERE --- DINAR $7, DONG $2.50 AND ZIM .30 & - 6 ZEROS.
---------------------------------------------------

No it will not happen tonight or any other night!!

Nothing from that site has come true NOTHING. After a my year here i would be embarrassed of posting such drivel over and over again. Only a simpleton could keep thinking this has any relevance after so many false stories.

" I am only a messenger" you are the boy who cried wolf!! i feel you have a agenda!!

ARE YOU John MacHaffie?

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

WOW!   :thunder: 

I was out gardening and missed this.

Yman.....

any chance you could post a screen shot of that forex info? I think seeing is believing.

I understand that you are a messenger for this info but really until it actually revalues or you can have validated info to post I must ask you to not post rumors. You see how this is affecting us right?

I hope everything you are posting becomes reality. I really do. But until then for those that want to get dinar guru info please go to Dinar Daily or some other dinar site. The majority here voted for truth. All we want is the truth.....

1ness

1ness

John My Hero CANADA AND MEXICO CURRENCY RATES:"A Tier 1 bank is doing IQD & Dong at 4:1" 1824860899  CANADA AND MEXICO CURRENCY RATES:"A Tier 1 bank is doing IQD & Dong at 4:1" 3019145770  :love-125:  :bouncy hearts:  muah  :athuup:  CANADA AND MEXICO CURRENCY RATES:"A Tier 1 bank is doing IQD & Dong at 4:1" 1598226751 

that all i'm asking some truth!!

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Whatever drugs you are on Yman you need to get some help for it hey!!

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Understand this English Yman....

I understand that you are a messenger for this info but really until it actually revalues or you can have validated info to post I must ask you to not post rumors. You see how this is affecting us right? 

I hope everything you are posting becomes reality. I really do. But until then for those that want to get dinar guru info please go to Dinar Daily or some other dinar site. The majority here voted for truth. All we want is the truth.....

Now you cannot plead ignorance if you post more crap. Purps has clearly asked you NOT to post rumour without verification so the courteous thing to do would be respect her wishes as owner of this site. Post the truth by all means but make sure we can't debunk you!

1ness

1ness

LMAO..............I do not believe English is the problem.  bat boy

NanneeRose

NanneeRose
Admin
Admin

Me either but I thought I would start there LOL!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum