OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
LOL.....this just came to me as breaking news in an email from the COMMUNIST NEWS NETWORK.....better known as CNN... EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
LOL.....this just came to me as breaking news in an email from the COMMUNIST NEWS NETWORK.....better known as CNN... EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
LOL.....this just came to me as breaking news in an email from the COMMUNIST NEWS NETWORK.....better known as CNN... EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
LOL.....this just came to me as breaking news in an email from the COMMUNIST NEWS NETWORK.....better known as CNN... EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
LOL.....this just came to me as breaking news in an email from the COMMUNIST NEWS NETWORK.....better known as CNN... EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
LOL.....this just came to me as breaking news in an email from the COMMUNIST NEWS NETWORK.....better known as CNN... EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
LOL.....this just came to me as breaking news in an email from the COMMUNIST NEWS NETWORK.....better known as CNN... EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
LOL.....this just came to me as breaking news in an email from the COMMUNIST NEWS NETWORK.....better known as CNN... EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
LOL.....this just came to me as breaking news in an email from the COMMUNIST NEWS NETWORK.....better known as CNN... EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
LOL.....this just came to me as breaking news in an email from the COMMUNIST NEWS NETWORK.....better known as CNN... EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
LOL.....this just came to me as breaking news in an email from the COMMUNIST NEWS NETWORK.....better known as CNN... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
LOL.....this just came to me as breaking news in an email from the COMMUNIST NEWS NETWORK.....better known as CNN... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
LOL.....this just came to me as breaking news in an email from the COMMUNIST NEWS NETWORK.....better known as CNN... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
LOL.....this just came to me as breaking news in an email from the COMMUNIST NEWS NETWORK.....better known as CNN... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
LOL.....this just came to me as breaking news in an email from the COMMUNIST NEWS NETWORK.....better known as CNN... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
LOL.....this just came to me as breaking news in an email from the COMMUNIST NEWS NETWORK.....better known as CNN... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
LOL.....this just came to me as breaking news in an email from the COMMUNIST NEWS NETWORK.....better known as CNN... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
LOL.....this just came to me as breaking news in an email from the COMMUNIST NEWS NETWORK.....better known as CNN... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
LOL.....this just came to me as breaking news in an email from the COMMUNIST NEWS NETWORK.....better known as CNN... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
LOL.....this just came to me as breaking news in an email from the COMMUNIST NEWS NETWORK.....better known as CNN... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
LOL.....this just came to me as breaking news in an email from the COMMUNIST NEWS NETWORK.....better known as CNN... EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
LOL.....this just came to me as breaking news in an email from the COMMUNIST NEWS NETWORK.....better known as CNN... EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

LOL.....this just came to me as breaking news in an email from the COMMUNIST NEWS NETWORK.....better known as CNN...

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

shakes4life2

LOL.....this just came to me as breaking news in an email from the COMMUNIST NEWS NETWORK.....better known as CNN......do they really think people are still buying this Schit.......WHAT A JOKE!!!! They'll be lucky to get a hand full of viewers to watch him stumble again.....don't they know DANCING WITH THE STARS is on tonight...ROFLMAO!!!

"Mitt Romney will win the GOP primaries in Connecticut, Delaware and Rhode Island, CNN projects, while results from Pennsylvania were trickling in.
Polls closed in those four states at 8 p.m. ET and will close in New York at 9 p.m. ET.
Romney is scheduled to make a post-election speech at 9 p.m. ET in which aides say he will turn from the Republican primary race toward the general election against President Barack Obama. Aides say Romney will try to make the point that Obama has failed on the economy and he will also address his wealth and financial success -- issues he has stumbled over during the Republican campaign."
Watch Romney’s speech live on CNN TV, CNN.com and CNN’s mobile apps.

shakes4life2

Very telling.....not a word about Dr. Paul......more breaking news from the COMMUNIST NEWS NETWORK....better known as CNN......more CRAPOLLA.....LOL :)

"Mitt Romney swept five primaries on Tuesday night and turned his attention to the general election, vowing in a speech: "A better America begins tonight."
"The last few years have been the best that Barack Obama can do, but it's not the best America can do," Romney told supporters in New Hampshire, the state that handed him his first primary victory this cycle.
Romney continued his march toward the 1,144 delegates needed to clinch the Republican nomination to take on Obama in November. CNN projects victories for Romney on Tuesday in Connecticut, Delaware, New York, Pennsylvania and Rhode Island.
Newt Gingrich said Tuesday night in North Carolina that he will continue his campaign. "

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

the sad part of this is - is that people are still buying it. However, a lot of those people will be watching Dancing with the Stars!

shakes4life2

Herb Lady wrote:the sad part of this is - is that people are still buying it. However, a lot of those people will be watching Dancing with the Stars!

True HL.....hell I even watch DWTS but I'm not asleep!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

haha good one shakes! :)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum