OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Something’s Up: Do You Feel It?  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Something’s Up: Do You Feel It?  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Something’s Up: Do You Feel It?  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Something’s Up: Do You Feel It?  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Something’s Up: Do You Feel It?  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Something’s Up: Do You Feel It?  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Something’s Up: Do You Feel It?  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Something’s Up: Do You Feel It?  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Something’s Up: Do You Feel It?  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Something’s Up: Do You Feel It?  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Something’s Up: Do You Feel It?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Something’s Up: Do You Feel It?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Something’s Up: Do You Feel It?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Something’s Up: Do You Feel It?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Something’s Up: Do You Feel It?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Something’s Up: Do You Feel It?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Something’s Up: Do You Feel It?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Something’s Up: Do You Feel It?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Something’s Up: Do You Feel It?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Something’s Up: Do You Feel It?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Something’s Up: Do You Feel It?  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Something’s Up: Do You Feel It?  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Something’s Up: Do You Feel It?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Something’s Up: Do You Feel It?  Empty Something’s Up: Do You Feel It? Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:35 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

July 16, 2014

Something’s Up: Do You Feel It?

Something’s Up: Do You Feel It?  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWkL9X3FV0ejUjppfT5snRfBfrNE_Tu4ZwNcGtwMHFm0jDXDkl8w
Anybody out there feel like something big is about to be revealed?
I’m getting that, and a friend is pretty excited, too.
We’ve had the lightning bolt at the Library of Congress, the beams shooting out of the Capitol Dome in Washington, news that the cabal arrests are already underway, odd air traffic confirmations and military maneuvers including armoured vehicles…and when most of the world is against the US cabal, you know that’s probably a good thing.
We have virtual silence from the intel community… but messages via alternative means…if we’re open to them…
… such as angels telling us we have been set free… Cobra advising us to watch the stars, readers sharing that they’re seeing ships day and night and many channels saying we’re on the brink.
I have felt for some time that everything is pretty much done in the etheric, just in the process of moving into the physical to manifest in our reality.
Earth’s electromagnetic field is diminishing ten times faster than normal, our sun is predicted to go bonkers and deliver a “kill shot”…
The financial messengers are saying the RV is all but done and that July 20th is THE date—for sure… not to mention the new BRICS nations’ banking system announced to circumvent the cabal/Rockefeller’s corrupt Western Central Banking System…
Headlines that Obama is calling for his own impeachment—what?
And announcements made about the arrests of many child molesters/pedophiles in upper echelons.
And I don’t think I’ve ever seen so many negative alternative news stories sounding like doomsday is about to explode on our doorsteps. The fear-mongering is over the top!
In the past week I’ve been stung by a bee, a flying ant, and yesterday, eaten alive by no-see-ums. I sure as hell felt ‘em, though, and they swelled up and itch like the dickens.
CenturyLink did NOT fix our Internet, and says it’s my PC that’s the problem. Righto! Then why am I also unable to stream a video much of the time on my iPad, as well?
And we have a pack rat problem. I have strong urges to tie up loose ends, clean, declutter and get rid of unnecessary ‘stuff’—especially my husband’s (the pack rat)… while he’s away. Do you think he’d miss these?
Something’s Up: Do You Feel It?  Tire Something’s Up: Do You Feel It?  Nose
I guess that would be too obvious, eh?
I am SO ready to leave this limiting existence behind, with all it’s dark ways, treachery and misery, and make the leap to the upper densities and the Galactic life, with new technologies, free energy, perfected light bodies and abundance and joy for all.
Anyway—for anyone new, suggest you read about ‘The Event‘, fill your gas tank, stock up on food, water, staple goods, meds and pet supplies and prepare to be wowed. It feels ever so close now.  I’d better find the rest of that cash I hid—LOL.
Things are looking up. Eyes to the skies, everyone!  Ahead, warp factor 10!  ~ BP
Share this:

Thanks to: http://2012thebigpicture.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum